Key Skill Set
- 4- 5 years of experience in a role directly responsible for campaign planning, execution, optimization and reporting across multiple digital channels/media.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM, display, email marketing, SMM campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Hands on experience of CRO tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, WebEngage, CleverTap, MoEngage etc.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce, Leadsqaured etc. would be a Plus.
- Understanding of data analysis, trend spotting and technology in Digital space.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in problem solving, planning, as well as being able to adapt to new environments.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Plan and outline cross channel digital marketing and remarketing campaigns, aligned to expected performance and returns.
- Should be updated with the ongoing marketing trends and capable to implement the changes in the system.
- Work on digital marketing platforms to execute campaign in the most efficient manner. Re-marketing campaigns in specific.
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.
- Experiment, scout and implement new digital marketing channels, tools, best practices to consistently improve ROIs.
- Work closely with the Sales & Product Teams and execute campaigns to meet business objectives.
- Monitor impact of each campaign on key site metrics and report to stakeholders, on a regular basis.
Digital Marketing is a lot more than what it is usually portrayed as and we delve into “the lot more”for SMBs. we have grown well and what started as a small personal project a year ago has now grown into a family of 45+ clients and 8 smart people- all within a year! And guess what, we never spent a single penny on advertising! It was all referral and so you can imagine the quality of work that we have been doing.
Now, if you are someone who can fit in such a high performing environment, do read the job description very thoroughly and then apply!
Be the primary point of contact for the clients.
Assist in creating a digital strategy for the clients. These are SMEs, hard on cash but high on hope so we have to be extra wise with what we suggest!
Get things done from the CG team. You see, since you will interact with the client, you will know what they want and you alone will have to make sure that the work gets done!
Advocate for the client to ensure that we’re not just checking off boxes in a task manager, but instead moving them forward and reaching their objectives (we call this Remarkable ROI)
Note: You’re not responsible to bring in new clients (this is not a sales position). You are responsible to keep and grow your clients with Remarkable Client Experiences, Remarkable Excellence, and Remarkable ROI and if that gets us Referrals- well nothing better than that!
Note: Our digital marketing projects include both “traditional” digital marketing such as SEO and Email Marketing/Whatsapp Marketing/Affiliate Marketing as well as web design & development projects. For this position though, we will stick to SEO/SMO/PPC
What we are looking for
Digital marketing experience (and most importantly, the ability to learn & grow, stay on top of current trends, and focus on results). Followed by…
Strong project management skills (aka, the ability to efficiently and effectively get things done yourself and through other people). Followed by….
Ability to provide remarkable client experiences.
Who we are not looking for
You’re busy, we’re busy. If you don’t meet these requirements, please focus on the other fish in
the sea. These are indeed requirements
Minimum of 1.5 years as a hands-on digital marketing professional
Minimum of 1 year as someone who has been interacting with the clients. If you have worked
in B2B, it would be great!
Digital Marketing & Web Design Project experience
A focus on the details (really… pay close attention to the details if you’d like to get an interview
for this position)
If You’re a Good Fit, You Probably
Thrive in a small and growing team (<10 people on our way to 20)
Do some sort of digital marketing (or learning) in your spare time… it’s not just a day-job for
Know how to work on Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Business
Manager, Instagram Marketing, Email Marketing Tools, Canva (just a little bit), WordPress,
Wix, and anything else that is relevant to digital marketing
Feel at home with spreadsheets and task management tools
Are comfortable with IM tools, email, video calls, and the phone but believe in the power of
BTW: when applying, use the passcode “WTH
- Deep knowledge and working experience in any of Adobe Marketo or Hybris Marketing or Emarsys platforms with end to end hands-on implementation and integration experience including integration tools
- Other platforms of interest include Adobe Campaign Emarsys Pardot Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Eloqua
- Hybris Marketing or Adobe Marketo Certification strongly preferred
- Experience in evaluating different marketing platforms (e.g. Salesforce SFMC versus Adobe Marketo versus Adobe Marketing)
- Experience in design and setup of Marketing Technology Architecture
- Experience with triggering campaigns via API calls
- Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions POV on marketing solutions Proof-of-Concepts (POC) prototyping and documentation of the technical design
- Collaborate with Onshore team in tailoring solutions that meets business needs using agile/iterative development process
- Perform feasibility analysis for the marketing solution that meet the business goals
- Experience with client discovery workshops and technical solutions presentations
- Excellent communication skills required as this is a client business & IT interfacing role
The Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in implementing Tessacts overall communications and marketing plan -- focusing specifically on digital communications -- to build awareness about Tessact within the community, and increase its visibility on social media platforms (mainly linkedIn)
- Community management: designing social media campaigns, creating social media contents, answering to customer’s comments or questions (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram…).
- Managing the company’s official website.
- Writing contents for the company’s blog or website.
- Creating contents for mail diffusion (newsletter…) or online diffusion.
- Follow-up and improvement of SEO.
- Helping the marketing team to follow-up and improve the digital marketing strategy
Skills And Qualifications
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available for at least 20 hours a week
- A bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled student) in the liberal arts or equivalent work experience
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Constant Contact)
We’re looking for people to join our cause – to simplify the visual web with really smart but simple visual tools. A technology startup founded by IITians and backed by some of the most reputable media companies as customers, we offer a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and be part of a truly exciting journey. You will be at the forefront of innovation, joining the only Artificial Intelligence startup in India that has successfully deployed several CV/ML solutions for several large media companies and now focusing on solving problems of the global market.
Tessact is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data analytics startup, founded by IIT Bombay alumni, that helps in transforming businesses using powerful video recognition technologies built on most advanced machine learning systems. The company redefines the way contextual insights are to be used for media production, digital advertising, consumer experience creation and news analytics
· Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
· Plan and execute campaigns and events
· Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events
· Create online and offline marketing content
· Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
· 2-3 years' of marketing experience
· BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
· Excellent writing and communication skills
About the Role:
We're looking for a growth-oriented leader to own and lead the Digital Marketing function at Impact Guru. You are the ideal candidate if you are comfortable with continuous experimenting and learning and are obsessed with data. You're not afraid to try new methodology and can deliver useful insights by effectively and quickly adapting to data.
Reports to: VP - Markeing
- Launch and optimize performance marketing campaigns across Facebook, Youtube, Google Search, Google Display, Mo-Engage, Native Channels & Affiliate Marketing.
- Managed a monthly spends of INR 50+ Lakhs
- Working experience of working on New Acquisition, Remarketing & Retention campaigns
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the campaign and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
- Working Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL, Excel, and creating data visualizations on data studio or Tableau.
- Build and Manage a team of 4-5 Performance Marketing specialists. Drive performance marketing KPI’s to deliver on Business metrics
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed strong company goals (a/b testing, etc.)
- Be proactive, have a passion for improving business
- 3-4 years of industry experience (agency or editorial) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration, Journalism, English, or related Fields from Tier 1/Tier 2 colleges.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong quantitative skills with a knack for translating numbers into actionable insights and creatives.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
Please dont apply if you dont have prior success with marketing. Since I am not an expert myself I cant guide freshers. Please apply only if you have prior success & have ideas of how to drive interest for codebrahma.
You will be working with me (codeanand.com) , and this is a high growth role
looking for a smart individual with marketing skills.
Should be very fluent with english and hindi.
Should have great communication skill.
Should have exposure to social media.
Should be good at researching.
Should be good with computers microsoft.
Should know how to use photoshop.
Graphic designing is a plus.
An illustrator is a plus plus .
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: ₹1,500.00 to ₹2,000.00 /week