We are looking for a copywriter that can deliver words and meaning to advertising visuals. Shall be responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotion materials for different verticals of industries.
The typical creative process shall involve:
- Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements.
- Write sellable copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the creative team.
- Get a detailed brief to interpret the client’s needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
- Creating drafts of creative concepts with the briefs available and through data research.
- Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
- Working as a part of a team with account leads, designers and technical dept.
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
About Beanstalk Theory
- Own the UX writing vision, strategy and execution. Drive impact for CHAI's products with clear and compelling messaging.
- Set up and maintain UX content guideline and continuously optimise content quality across CHAI's products (interface content, terminologies, notifications, etc.). Make sure the it is being used effectively by product and design team.
- Work with product designers, product and tech team, and stakeholders to edit, review, and improve content to ensure that the product speaks with brand voice and conveys clear meanings and contexts.
- Work with local stakeholders to optimise content for regional customers.
- Create communication strategy that simplifies complex and abstract concept and flows to user-friendly messagings for each product domains.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data points to identify opportunities to improve user experience with content.
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to measure the effectiveness of content design.
Experience: fresher to 2 years.
Great spoken and written english. Knows how to research.
Understands the basics of SEO writing. Has a flair for writing articles focused on brands and creators.
strategies to communicate and drive engagement on product and business levels.
We expect an ideal candidate to be comfortable developing a deep
understanding of the problem we’re solving at both the business and product
levels. We also expect this candidate to enjoy learning about new technologies
and connecting with people to learn about and communicate new ideas. You’ll
lead the content effort, which includes planning, producing, and analyzing the
written and visual content we create to meet our business objectives.
Product Marketing Associate
Role, and re,pon,ibilitie+
> Develop solid understanding of customer and market to inform outreach
strategies, increase conversion, and genrate more qualified leads.
> Analyse customer insight, market trends, and marketing best practice to
build to marketing engine.
> Design content strategies for different target audience considering business
objective and develop plans for product marketing across different channel
> Produce high quality articles, white paper, blogs, press releases, email
marketing message, & case studies, presentation content, and survey reports for
> Lead the execution of marketing programs by creating content and working
alongside the GTM team.
> Create, publish and measure performance metrics of campaigns across
multiple channels and extract key insights for the subsequent campaigns.
> Excellent written and verbal & communication skills
> Experience developing B2B marketing plans and campaigns
> Strong project management, multitasking, and decision making skills
>Metric-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
> Technically proficient. Experience with communicating about tech concept
Data science and data management
> mailchimp (SendGrid etc)
> Segment (for marketing or any other equivalent tool
> Social media marketing
> Ad platforms cuchas GoogleAds, LinkedAds, RedditAds
> Sprint and project management tools like Asana, Trello (another equivalent tool)
• Supervise, manage and QC content writer by other team
• Write and manage content for SMS, Whatsapp, Email, ads
• Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player
acquisition and retention through content.
• Create communication and marketing plan for all marquee
tournaments and promotions.
• Manage social media along with agency.
• Lead all affiliate partners and sending timely communication
and creatives to them.
• Work closely with design team to get creatives made and
share with the execution team
- 2+ years professional writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products
- Experience writing emails, landing pages, or editorial content
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing stories or more long-form editorial content
- Experience with trauma informed writing is a plus
- Experience writing for social impact products or audiences is a plus
- Solid understanding of email marketing and social channels are a plus
- Portfolio of writing samples
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth.
As a Creative Writer, you will be responsible for creating both long and short-form content. Your content needs to be clear and concise for advertisements and websites while maintaining brand consistency. We are looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail and can thrive under pressure. As our content presence is significant for the business to succeed, your position will play a massive role in driving our business' growth and success.
Skills: Content Development, Content Writing, Basic SEO
Writing Industry: Technology, Software Products
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Impeccable Communication Skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good eye for details.
- Experience in developing content for websites.
- Experience in developing content for content marketing activities.
- Strong writing skills, understanding of content.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Must be able to deliver content on time
- Coordinate with teams and get the assigned task done
- Should be able to handle tasks independently.
- Experienced in creating microcopy that will drive visitors towards taking the right actions across our website
- Experienced in writing technical documents like product sheets, product manuals, technical guides, tutorials, etc
- Experienced in proofreading and editing content copies
- Experienced in creating content as per our Ideal Customer Profile
- Work with the marketing team for generating fresh content ideas
- Should have basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experienced in creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and a body of technical documents.
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As an Advertising Manager, you will be to bring about an increase in the Click Through Rates (CTRs) of Advertising collaterals, produce ground-breaking advertising copy, and uplift the brand perception in the company's majorly American/ Canadian audience.
What you will do:
- Producing ground-breaking advertising copy, something impactful, to bring about an increase in the Click Through Rates of Advertising collaterals, to uplevel the mundane marketing approaches
- Crafting high-converting ad copies for various advertising platforms and Writing high-CTR emails
- Developing concepts, scripts, storyboards for ads and working with designers and video editors to develop video ads
- Writing content for images/ website/ any other communication requirement of the firm
- Providing quality inputs in meetings and producing sky-rocketing results.
- Understanding and measuring the performance of every ad they create and developing new copies that better the previous results
What you need to have:
- either copywriter or design professional with over 5 years of experience in design agencies or companies such as Ogilvy, FCB Ulka, JWT or Wunderman Thompson etc.
- MICA graduates
- Prior copywriting experience is a must. Direct response marketing experience preferred.
- Prior advertising copy experience is must.
- Awareness of the socio-cultural context of the west (Namely US, Canada, Australia)
- Extreme command over English, perfect grammar
- Literature/ creative background will be useful but is not a must
21N78E Creative Labs is a digitally-led, full service agency that helps brands be the best they can be on every medium they connect with their customers on. What that means is that the work we do gets seen on a billboard while people are stuck in traffic, shared on Facebook as they login to ‘see’ what their friends are doing, or delivered straight to their mail – snail and electronic. The clients we work on range from global companies with audiences in North America and Europe, to small start-ups who are just getting their feet wet.
We’re hiring Jr. / Sr. Copywriters who can craft communication for both traditional and digital media. Who can drive a campaign from concept to execution in collaboration with business managers, art directors and media planners.
Joining: Someone who can join immediately.
- Develop research and insight driven concepts that meet the requirements of the brief.
- Create and deliver presentations that communicate the campaign thought and rollout effectively.
- Ensure copy is compliant with strategy and brand guidelines.
- Craft communication for both traditional and digital media.
- Participate in new business activities.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of copywriting experience, preferably at an advertising agency.
- Know how to take an idea across mediums and effectively leverage the strengths of each one.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Candidates must stay current with advertising, technology and marketplace trends.