- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills,
- Strong analytical skills Ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code,
- Minimum 3 - 6 years experience in software development in general with 3 years in complex web applications using SAP UI5,
- Software architecture knowledge of enterprise applications is a must
- Experience with Web - Technologies (SAP UI5, HTML5, CSS3, JS, REST - WS) is a must
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform as well as SAP Web IDE is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with user experience and design concepts is a plus
About Evora IT Solutions
Job Description :-
- You will be developing a Web platform by mirroring an existing App and developing all sections/ modules as present on app in Web.
- Independently develop the platform.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years.
- Must have knowledge of responsive design.
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
This is a highly visible role working directly with founders and requires a mix of technical acumen and team leadership skills to drive the execution of the platform. This person must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Work at a key intersection between customers, AI team, product engineering teams, and business development teams
- Partner cross-functionally with product managers, core platform engineers, and AI team to improve adoption of our applications
- Build modules that help onboard new customers onto our radiology platform
- Own end-to-end designing, documentation, development and delivery of softwares that enable clients to use our radiology products effectively
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Create design, develop modules, and coordinate efforts with the development team, working on application architectural implementation
- Collaborate with Product Analysts and Product Managers to estimate and plan work and provide status updates to stakeholders
- Create a close working relationship with business partners to identify the pain points and provide better experience to clients
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 6-10 years of experience.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python, shell scripting
- Quick adoption of new technologies .
- Proficiency with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Experience with platform components and REST APIs, to define platform interfaces and boundaries
- Experience creating a loosely coupled, services oriented design that can scale for large volumes of data
- Experience supporting extensibility, to plug new modules or services without requiring re-design
- Expertise in object oriented programming and applying OO principles patterns
- Good command over CI/CD processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with project members and stakeholders.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Prior experience of leading software teams
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
at Invidi Tech
who excels working as part of an interdisciplinary team. Utilizing Agile project management
platforms and a servant-leader style, the Manager supports one or more Agile Engineering scrum
teams on its journey of continuous improvement and value driven product development.
The Technical Manager facilitates all aspects of the team's planning and prioritization process.
Through coaching and support of the individual team members & foster an environment where
individuals recognize and value the importance of team success.
The Manager will work closely with the Cross Functional team / Product Owner to ensure high
quality software deliverables and assists in developing a roll out strategy.
• Strong hands-on experience in Java or any other programming language and Web Services
(REST-API) Integration technologies.
• Assisting / Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks against software technical
designs with application integration
• Monitors and supports a team through continuous improvement of agile execution.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile
• Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint
• Effectively cooperate with the cross functional team and Technical Leader to create an
environment in which the team can increase productivity, quality, and predictability.
• Tracking and communicating KPIs / metrics including team velocity and sprint/release
• Facilitates the Definition of Done criteria for all stories.
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers.
• Manages personal time effectively and can quickly sense what will help or hinder
accomplishing a goal.
• Managing scope creep and change within Agile framework.
• Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration,
prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
You must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science and 5+ years of technical
project management experience with at least 3 years in an Agile software development
environment leading Scrum teams.
• Java, J2EE ,Web Services / REST API, Cloud, SaaS, UI/UX etc or Any other programming
• Certified Scrum Master certification is preferred.
• Demonstrable success at project delivery.
• Demonstrated experience leading new product software development.
• Able to understand the technology concepts used on projects in enough depth to challenge
assumptions, estimates, approaches, and risks.
• Excellent knowledge and proven, multi-year experience in agile development methods
preferably as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to facilitate
discussions across a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
• Conflict management. Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management,
clients, and other departments.
• Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks and must demonstrate a sense of urgency
and ownership to drive issues to completion.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to apply organizational best practices.
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tools is highly desirable.
It will be very good if you have:
• Experience facilitating and championing the Agile framework with technical project
management experience preferred.
• Previous Advertising (Video/ Cable/ OTT) experience a plus
Product Designer (Fullstack)
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Product Designer for our core product team. You will be responsible for designing the next generation SaaS Observability Product for teams around the world.
- 3-5 years of experience in designing web and mobile applications (preferably B2B SaaS).
- Preferably a master’s or bachelor’s degree in Design.
- Design portfolio to showcase previous work is a must-have.
- Must be an expert and an advocate of UCD methodology and usability.
- Ability to solve a complex problem and present it as a simple and elegant experience in the product.
- Balance of creative as well as the analytical. Should have an understanding of how to use data to make design decisions.
- Exceptional visual design, typography, interaction and user experience design skills.
- Proficient with creating information architecture, user flows, storyboards, wireframes, and high fidelity User Interfaces.
- Eager to step up to take ownership and keep things moving fast.
- Experience with agile development processes and entrepreneurial attitude towards getting things done.
- Project management skills to prioritize design needs with other team members and ensure successful project completion.
- Great understanding of HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap and Responsive Apps.
- Proficient with tools like Moqups/Balsamiq, Sketch/Photoshop/Figma/Invision for wireframing and UI design.
- Experience with Analytics tools like Mixpanel and Google Analytics is a must.
- Experience with User Behavior tracking and A/B Testing tools like Fullstory, Hotjar etc., is a good-to-have.
- Work with key stakeholders, product managers, engineers and customers themselves to understand user needs, user persona, business requirements and deliver exceptionally designed experiences.
- Partner with design and product teams to define design strategy and user experience guidelines for the product. Bring strong user-centered design skills and develop business knowledge, to own the user experience of your product area (and beyond).
- Deliver high-quality outcomes by defining UX strategy and product design specs, task-flows, information architectures, wireframes, and UI.
- Establish UX success metrics, monitor user engagement data, validate mock-ups with users and key stakeholders, and conduct usability studies to continuously improve the user experience of the product.
- Closely monitor product usage dashboards with the help of tools such as Mixpanel, Google Analytics and Zipy itself (yes, we monitor our product with our own product - it’s like inception) and constantly iterate and A/B test on the product workflows and designs.
- Work closely with the product marketing and growth teams on designing the company website, product newsletters, social media and other marketing collateral.
- Help design and product leadership in scaling the team and create a culture where all members on the team can learn, grow and stay inspired.
- Design is at the core of what we do. We are looking for excellence.
- Team player and self motivated.
- Agile enough to learn new technology on your own.
- Positive and structured approach towards problem solving.
- At least one hobby outside technical work.
- High energy and fun at work.
- Competitive salary
- Remote Work/A cosy office set-up in Pune
- Weekly fun & learning sessions
- Friendly and fun loving environment
•Sound knowledge of EDI standards like ANSI X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOM, XML, Rosetta Net etc.
•Good understanding of XSLT, XSD and XML parsing processes.
•Having WebMethods knowledge in EDI domain will be huge plus.
•Good knowledge of file sharing protocols like AS2, AS3, FTP/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS etc.
•Experience in EDI Mapping to/from following platforms/technologies (not limited to)
oCSV/XML/JSON/Flat File e.Word/Excel/PDF
•Good working knowledge SQL and relation databases (Oracle/MySQL etc.).
solutions and with customer success team for deploying the same to customers.
2. Build & Design conversational chatbots that can be directly deployed for usage bya
large volume of customers.
3. Prepare Chabot user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and
4. Analyze data coming from bot conversation to provide insights w.r.t processes and user
5. Ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open
questions and action items.
6. Prepare solution-related documents and specifications with the ability to write clear,
concise requirements and functional design documentation. Configure the solution,
followed by the creation, execution and maintenance of accurate and detailed test plans
for applicable testing.
7. Drives problem management and associated resolutions delivery with product
1.Pre-Sales or technical consulting with enterprise software
2. Able to understand technology practitioner - you have got your hands dirty with APIs,
technical definitions, and stitching solutions between partner ecosystems with basic REST
APIs consumption & JSON manipulation knowledge.
3. Excellent understanding of SDLC, Agile & Scrum.
4. Good knowledge of preparation of BRD, FRD, SRS, Use Case, UML, ER Diagrams & Flow
5. Creation of user-stories and bridging the gap between the development team, client, and
6.Requirement Gathering, Preparation of Documents, Writing Test cases, and UAT.
Design, Build & deliver SAP ABAP deliverables, S4 Hana ABAP deliverables
· Setup of solution architecture, Integration architecture for large S4Hana projects
· Ability to drive Large implementation projects specially based on S4 Hana
· Proficient in SAP ABAP programming, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems, proficiency in ABAP object-oriented programming.
· Experience in complex problem solving using expert troubleshooting and debugging techniques
· Experience on development in SAP Cloud Platform services
· Cross experience in SAP FIORI, PI/ CPI preferred
This is a high-profile customer facing technical role to find solutions faced by our customers with their mobile apps and therefore help them work through technical difficulties.
The Support Engineer is a strong interface between our customers’ and our Engineering / Product teams.
• Research, Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
• Regular and Proactive follow-ups with customers via the tickets/issues raised with recommendations, work-arounds, updates and action plans.
• Log Software defects using a bug tracking system and work closely with the engineering team to analyze defects and track them to resolution.
• Record Cancellation Reasons for Customers & work with the business teams and product teams to find solutions to take proactive steps to reduce churn.
• Work with the product management team to continuously evolve the product based on customer feedback including issues raised & new feature requests.
• Prior experience of supporting enterprise-level customers
• Demonstrated excellence in working with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
• Outstanding written & spoken communication skills
• Well-organized with utmost care for details, along with excellent comprehending skills to address issues
• Strong time-management and prioritization skills to work with multiple customers
• Good Understanding of web technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science Related
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a customer support role
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Organized and reliable self-starter who can work independently