About Pluto Seven Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Pluto7 is Technology Consulting company providing services on Google Cloud Platform. We are also Google Cloud's Top 5 Breakthrough partner for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Our core offerings are:- a. Marketing ML b. Demand ML c. Supply ML d. Value Chain ML e. Pricing ML.We work magic with Google Cloud Platform and that allows our customers to see what they could never see before.
Nike for Medical Apparel. Not all heroes wear capes, some wear #KNYAMedHeroes
Our founders are alums of Stanford University, the University of Pennsylvania and
Lasalle College of the Arts
We are building a creative think tank to take KNYA Med to the next level. Our
creative team serves a large audience, educating and entertaining them while talking
about medical trends in India. We are looking for innovative writers who are
passionate about scaling up a D2C brand with purpose.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Ad Copy: Writing impactful and effective ad copy for our digital ads
(Facebook, Google etc.)
● Digital Copy: Writing copy as required for our website, SEO Articles etc.
● Product Copy: Helping to write copy where required for our physical products,
product manuals and other assets
● Blog (Creative Writing): Our blog Musings covers themes around sex,
relationships, mind & body. You’ll be part of the team responsible for curating
topics and writing short/ long form articles on a weekly basis.
● Informative/ Educational Content: Writing educational content in the form of
product & content guides, covering things like how to use our products, and
other interesting topics around sexual wellness.
● Strategy & Analysis: keeping an eye out for content trends, social listening,
and competitor content.
The ideal candidate will:
● Have 3-4 years’ experience in creative/writing roles
● Have a strong command over language
● Understand the nuances of how purchase decisions
● Be comfortable with narrating campaign ideas and story briefs
● Be passionate about understanding the consumer
● Be in love with the creative process
● Want to celebrate medical superheroes!
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe. This role would be in our PC and Console department (PCC) with responsibility for global activity.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has recently been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of the Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our ideal Product Manager will have plenty of experience in product/brand management for PC and console games in a full time role in an established videogames company, be an expert in video games marketing, play well with others and can think outside the box.
What you tell your friends you do
“I do marketing for indie games - turning unknown titles into the next indie smash hit!.”
What you will really be doing
- Create and execute product marketing plans (PMP) that deliver against revenue expectations, from initial signing, through retail launch and post launch.
- Prepare games for successful commercial launch, working with all internal PC & Console teams and external developers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Work with internal and external creative service teams to create best-in-class marketing assets to budget
- Write exemplary digital store copy and product blogs as required
- Manage assigned product budget efficiently, maximising product awareness
- Establish, build and maintain positive, productive working relationships with all internal PC & Console teams, Kwalee marketing dept and external developers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Determine KPIs for the PMP and meaningful metrics that allow accurate analysis of the status of each campaign and product’s commercial performance to permit alteration of strategy and tactics if required.
- Work with First Party Platform Publishers, Developers, Production and Release management to ensure optimum launch of every game.
- Play our games and research competitor products to understand how other successful PC & Console games work and what makes them successful.
- Present important marketing research and findings to management and other team members as necessary.
- Ad-hoc other tasks which may arise from time to time and be assigned to you by the Product Marketing Team Manager.
- International travel as required
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it
Our talented teams are our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse company, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Previous experience on PC & Console games including three years in a product/brand management role for an established video games company
- Strong creative writing skills with an understanding of Office 365 and Google Docs
- A creative flair with an eye for detail when briefing and feeding back on marketing artwork, assets and trailers. A knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator) is welcome.
- Excellent time management skills and understand the importance of deadlines
- Ability to work with other functional teams in the PC and Console Department, as well as with other teams within and outside of Kwalee.
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Gevme is a fast-growing company based in Singapore providing a virtual & hybrid event platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise events for some of the biggest brands.
The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any event idea into reality. Gevme has powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, the Singapore Government, Forbes and MasterCard.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to empower event professionals through technology. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a marketing generalist with experience in the B2B space. You will be responsible for generating inbound leads through content marketing and event marketing campaigns. You will also be generating awareness for Gevme through PR activities and partnerships.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
Location: Remote/Work from Home
- Work with sales to develop regional programs and integrated campaigns to help achieve lead targets and revenue goals.
- Own end-to-end campaign execution. You’ll build, execute and scale marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
- Generating a lead pipeline through digital channels including content, events, email and social.
- Drive awareness for the brand by running PR activities, sourcing speaking opportunities and developing key partnerships.
- Develop our content strategy by generating new ideas for content and events with industry leaders, our customers, and our team.
- Set up and manage marketing analytics to report on campaigns performance.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience managing a marketing team
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales
- Proficiency in reporting on campaigns and utilizing data to gauge effectiveness of content
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic-intermediate knowledge of SEO
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRMs
- Interest in the event industry is a plus
We are an early-stage start-up in the wellness space & are teeming with innovation & creativity. We are based out of Mumbai & are looking for a dynamic SEO Content Intern to join our team.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to drive following & sales. We need someone who can give all our long-form content assets a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Create lucid, arresting product page and blog content on Man Matters & Bodywise, which leave consumers itching to try our products out and seek more health information from our blogs
- Create blog posts with a focus on the health & wellness space in line with SEO guidelines that can break the clutter online
- Create engaging emailers for our customers which have them hooked, not fed up (aimed at giving them only the most relevant information related to their health & wellness)
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
- Familiarity with online brands
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Is flexible writing both technical as well as creative content
- Comfortable working with keywords and curating content based on structure assigned
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Lead the planning and execution of digital media strategies and tactics, including social media, mobile, SEM, and other emerging technologies.
- Responsible for choosing the digital media mix to achieve client goals by thoroughly understanding client briefs, creative messaging, and how to target consumers at the right place and the right time.
- Provide data-driven rationale for digital media mix, budget allocation by medium, expected performance, and return on investment.
- Ensure digital media plans are on strategy and align with integrated media plans across all online and offline media.
- Create targeting strategies for effectively and efficiently reaching and engaging audiences.
- Recommend and troubleshoot tagging/pixels to ensure appropriate measurement for campaign tracking, analysis and reporting based on media objectives and established KPIs.
- Responsible for the presentation of digital media recommendations, POVs, analysis and reporting and other educational information to internal/external clients.
- Manage all phases of plan execution, including RFPs, creative asset trafficking, ad serving, 3rd party vendor management, timelines, reporting and optimisation, billing and budget reconciliation and campaign troubleshooting for assigned accounts.
- Leverage data and analytics to deliver actionable insights for campaign optimisation and content ideation.
- Evaluate trends, emerging technologies, tools, audience behavior, media usage and content consumption, as well as make recommendations for how we can create new opportunities for our clients.
- Create flow charts, budget breakdowns, and presentation materials for the digital components of an integrated media plan.
- Monitor overall digital campaign pacing and performance. Frequently communicate with digital media buyers about pacing, performance, and optimisations.
- Support pre- and post-campaign measurement of digital media campaign success.
- Develop expertise in client niches
- Stay on top of digital media consumption trends, audience discovery, and new digital channels through research, certifications, webinars and conferences.
- 4+ years of digital media planning experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Strong knowledge of digital programmatic and paid social media self-service platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience building audiences from 1st and 3rd party data sets.
- Understanding of Facebook pixel deployment, custom events, tags and tracking code.
- Experience with DoubleClick and Outbrain platforms is a plus.
Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, or similar platforms.
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills, ability to build impactful and visual presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, explicitly used for manipulating large amounts of data, pivot tables, lookups, and report creation.
- Strong mathematical abilities and understanding of the client billing process.
- Meticulous, organised and can handle and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Willingness to collaborate ideas that extend beyond media-specific tasks.
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven client service orientation with strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
We are looking for a marketer with 3+ years of experience promoting B2B SaaS Product by designing and executing innovative marketing strategies to generate B2B leads. The various initiatives include:
- Competitive Research and Market Analysis
- Driving traffic to website to generate leads and tracking conversions, and key KPIs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords to increase company and brand awareness and conversion
- Monitoring of Leads from all the Online Channels
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Responsible for Managing Online Brand and Product Campaigns to Raise Brand Awareness
- Manage SEO, SEM and Content Management
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Quora, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
We are looking for someone who has exposure to the following:
- Needs to know Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Demand Generation, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, Web Traffic and Conversion, Lead Qualification Programs, Automated Nurture Campaigns, Marketing Funnel Management.
- Must have excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Must have excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Hands-on experience in Marketing Automation tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and LinkedIn Ads.
- Must have hands on experience in handling CRM’s and its integration with third party plugins.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
Our client is a digital marketing consultancy, services and training company. As digital marketing partners, they help businesses leverage the online space, through effective and profitable online marketing strategies, through various internet marketing techniques. Their team includes professionals who are experts of this field and have experience of carrying out successful campaigns for SMB and MNCs across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and India. They focus on providing quality training and high impact consultancy on Digital Marketing.
The company co-founded by two Ex-Googlers, has currently launched India's first digital marketing simulation tool, allowing students and professionals to get hands-on experience in all major global search platforms like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. by playing with virtual money and learning the real time optimization for higher conversion rate and better ROI.
As a Media coordinator, you would be responsible for increasing the digital reach of the client and ensuring consistency of information across all media channels.
What you will do:
- Responsible for building a coordination channel with the media network in the assigned constituencies of the client
- Responsible for Planning, implementing, and monitoring the Social Media strategy to increase campaign awareness.
- Responsible for Setting up and optimizing campaign pages on various social media platforms
- Responsible for Managing and running digital media properties in the constituencies
What you need to have:
- Should have experience in digital marketing, primarily social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Flexible for extensive local travel
- Continuous lookout for avenues to promote the client
- Proficiency in English, Hindi, Punjabi is mandatory
• Manage all traditional and digital marketing efforts to explore different markets across the world.
• Manage content development for website, blogs, social media and other marketing artifacts.
• Willing to take up target and responsibilities.
Should be able to understand manage and interpret customer requirements
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• To meet prospect clients and give presentations on company’s product and services to clients
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and commercials
• Executing sales plans devised by the management / contributing towards the growth of business revenue
• Establish good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation
• Sending daily reports regarding the outcome of the meeting with clients
• Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities
• Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
• Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
• Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels
• Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
We are looking for a full time employee who can help us run our email and linkedin outreach program. The responsibilities are described below:
- Research on various sectors such as remote products or gaming
- Send customized emails or linkedin messages to prospects
- Maintain the organization CRM
What we’re looking for :
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must have actual Marketing/Sales experience.
- Open to all educational qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role in the IT industry
- Brownie points if you are active on linkedin
Job Summary: --
- Should be fluent in English (Written & Verbal)
- Create high-quality content
- Create and Execute Social Media strategy and roadmap.
- Proficient in handling Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, G+, Youtube)
- Interact with Followers daily
- Well versed with various KPIs, Reports.
- Well versed with latest Social Media Tools and Trends
- Must be Creative Thinker, Detail Oriented, Smart & Hardworking
- Responsibilities and Duties: --
- Must be able to manage Multiple Brand's Pages
- Able to build trending content for social media
- Use of Social Media monitoring tools (Hootsuite, Instagram followers, Crowdfire, etc)- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Reporting
- Goal to increase the number of followers, brand awareness, and website visitors- Should be detailed focused.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications: -
- Handling Social Media platforms, Able to build trending content for social media, Social Media monitoring tools.
- Fast Growth
- Metro Connectivity (Walking Distance from Noida sec 15 or sec 16 Metro)
- Friendly Culture
- Minimum 1 Year Contract