Senior Software Engineer - Data Team
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with hands-on experience and build scalable, extensible data solutions, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborating with other team members, and implementing best practices for data engineering. Our engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycle - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience in BI/DW with hands-on coding experience.
Strong in problem-solving
Strong experience with Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience with orchestration framework like Apache oozie, Airflow
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Strong experience with Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Good knowledge of Java
Experience with Python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Experience of Git and CI-CD pipeline
Awareness of cloud platform ex:- AWS
Excellent communication skills with team members, Business owners, across teams
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Games Artist you’ll be creating eye-catching art for our mobile games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make our games look great to help bring joy to millions of players”
What you will really be doing
- Taking responsibility for the art on multiple small mobile game projects
- Creating 2D/3D art assets and integrating them in Unity
- Participating in art reviews and being receptive to feedback and art direction
- Troubleshooting any art issues from a creative and technical standpoint.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Solid understanding of art and design fundamentals
- Good all rounder - ability to create game ready art assets in 2D as well as 3D, and can demonstrate it in a portfolio of work.
- A creative ‘indie’ mindset - you have the ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques and a willingness to dip your toes into a number of disciplines (UI/VFX/Animation etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Unity
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas and aren’t too concerned about AAA polish.
- You’re a team player with a desire to help juniors and teach them the tricks of the trade
- An interest in mobile games - in particular hyper-casual.
- Experience with development processes such as GIT and Management Tools
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
If you are suitable for this role, please include with your application sketching / drawing examples either within your portfolio or as separate links
- Identifying and generating qualified leads through web research.
- Identifying decision-maker details such as company, website, industry, decision-makers name, business email, contact number, address, etc.
- Being having Good knowledge of database and lead generation tools like ZoomInfo, CrunchBase, etc.
- Should be proficient with Advanced Excel Formulas such as Pivot Table, Lookups, Conditional formatting, count IF, Sum IF.
- Good analytical skills for MIS, number-crunching & reporting to internal & external customers.
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of reports sent.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
What you need to have:
- 3+ yrs. experience in MIS executive profile.
- Should have Good English Communication Skill.
- Education: Min Graduate
Who are we looking for?
An experienced Software Developer who can collaborate with different teams to ace new product development and understand the new requirements and design constraints to troubleshoot problems with the existing product.
- Perform product development as per Agile methodology and practices.
- Perform software module requirement analysis, design, test design and estimates as assigned.
- Implement software modules and unit tests, as required.
- Conduct appropriate verification and validation activities as assigned.
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects as appropriate.
- Assist with escalated customer support investigations.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the development team to efficiently troubleshoot problems.
- Participate in the review of product engineering artefacts (e.g., specifications, designs, test descriptions, implementations, tests, records, reports, etc.).
- Assist in preparing and reviewing the product, engineering, and management plans and reports (e.g., program and project plans) as required.
- Prepare technical reports as required.
- Under direction, prepare updates to system specifications, designs, test descriptions, hazard analysis, verification and validation procedures, and related technical documentation supporting software development to known standards.
- Identify and communicate possible improvements in the work process for customers and peers.
Must haves -
- 8+ years of relevant experience in software development.
- 8+ years of experience in Java.
- 8+ years of experience in IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ).
- 3+ years of experience in Python.
- 3+ years of experience in Database (PostGres, Spark, OpenSearch etc.).
- 3+ years of experience in Flow Engine (Nifi, NATS Jetstream).
- 3+ years of experience in Agile methodology.
- 3+ years of experience in Git source control.
Added advantage if you -
- Have a Master's in Engineering.
- Have 3+ years of experience in Linux, Docker & Kubernetes, and Public/Private Cloud tech.
- Can work in an Agile development model.
- Have experience in software-intensive systems.
- Have experience in software requirements and design engineering skills using a well-defined disciplined engineering process or methodology.
- Are familiar with Microsoft Office or other office automation/productivity software tools.
- Are familiar with Health IT data standards, etc.
- Have an unquenchable thirst for self-development using selected reading, seminars, and participation in continuing education.
I just wanted to touch base with you regarding a search for the newest member of our Professional Services team.
Find the job details below and if interested, share an updated copy of your resume.
Consulting Engineer Role | Location: REMOTE
We are looking for candidates who have strong development background along with Systems Architecture experience and want to make their career in Consulting Engineering, This role isn't limited to application development or support but more Consulting, Architectural designing/High Availability system designing, Solutioning, Migration, Optimization, customer handling, etc.
You will get an opportunity to work with Global customers (APAC, EMEA, and North America) So this would require you to work in monthly rotational shifts.
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of recent hands-on experience in architecting and building complex solutions that run in SaaS/PaaS environments, especially on AWS cloud leveraging SaaS based Microservices development coupled with Distributed Caching & Message Queuing.
- Should have experience in developing solution architecture and/or evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Should have excellent knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Should have experience with Full Stack development with experience in technology stacks/frameworks like JAVA, Springboot, Python, Redis, SQL, NoSQL and Graph DBs
- Good to have Architected solutions that handle Big Data and should be proficient in data analytics
- Must have Expert level proficiency in Design / Architectural patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Must demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
- Experience in web-based application migration from on-premise to SaaS model is a big plus.
- Experience of Integration patterns and associated best practice(e.g. Web Services, REST API's, Pub/Sub, MOM)
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Web services related, functionally decomposed architecture, Load Balancing of Web Services and applications, designing multi-tenant systems, Clustering and sharding of data, microservices architecture / design patterns, and throttling and performance management of such services
- Work closely with the Delivery Manager and Sales team to understand client and project requirements and define the scope of the project.
- Prepare test strategy to deliver to the agreed scope within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Work with Delivery Manager and Resource Management Group to build the necessary team, either from the available internal pool or support hiring.
- Work with the Delivery Manager to develop the testing strategy.
- Understand the project delivery governance framework and ensure test planning, execution, and closure are done in accordance with the delivery framework.
- Prepare test plans to include timelines for activities and key milestones.
- Lead a team of 4-5 test engineers and work alongside test architects and SMEs.
- Work allocation to team members and monitoring performance and ensure completion of tasks by team members to agreed timelines.
- Coordinate system/application understanding sessions for team members with relevant client team member(s).
- Work with test architects to design, develop and maintain test automation framework, where required.
- Develop test automation suites, along with team members.
- Review output of team members for test coverage (functional) and in case of test automation framework and suites, review for adherence to good and efficient coding practices and coding standards, reusability, avoid redundancy and duplicity.
- Raise PRs and check-in code and in the process resolve any conflicts and sync issues.
- Ensure efficient versioning and maintenance of test automation code.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical and non-technical challenges and blockers faced by team members.
- Coaching and leading in practices like Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Be the go-to person / first point of contact for any project-related queries or concerns, for both client and internal stakeholders.
- Preparation and distribution of periodic project progress mails and reports to the client and internal stakeholders.
- Risk management – early identification of risks and mitigation, and where required invoke relevant and timely escalation and support.
- Preparation and/or review of documentation, required across all phases of the project.
- Mentor and guide team members in helping them grow professionally.
- Provide feedback about team members to the Delivery Manager for periodic performance appraisal.
Qualification and mandatory experience
- Graduate or Post-graduate, an engineering graduate is desirable but not mandatory.
- Minimum 7 years of total experience in manual and automation testing of which at least 3 years as a hands-on Test Lead with proven experience of leading at least a 3-member team.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools for manual and automation testing.
- At least 3 years proven experience of leading a minimum 3-member team in manual and automation testing.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and delivering in sprints.
- At least 3+ years designing, developing, and maintaining Test Automation frameworks and solutions across various technology stacks and applications for web, mobile, API, and data validation.
- Expert level experience in at least one programming language, Java is preferable but not mandatory
- Expert level experience in debugging.
- Expert level experience in developing web UI test automation suite using Selenium or mobile UI test automation suite using Appium.
- Expert level experience in developing API test automation suite using Rest Assured.
- Raise PRs and merge test automation code.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Experience in at least one build tool like Jenkins, Maven or Gradle and setting up a build pipeline and integrated testing.
- Code management using Github or SVN.
- Test and defect management using JIRA or any other tool.
- Preparation of test documentation across various phases
- Preparation and distribution of periodic progress reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication are quintessential.
- Junit and TestNG for unit testing.
- Espresso for Android app automation.
- XCUI test for iOS app automation.
- Experience in non-functional testing, e.g., load/soak/performance, security, and accessibility, by using standard and new testing techniques.
- Experience in testing applications across eCommerce, banking, and fintech domains.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Summary: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Architects are a crucial part of our team. They bring the experience designs to fruition to achieve the business goals of the organization. As an AEM Architect, in this role it's important to step back and look at the big picture to see how the solution fits with the overall vision. Our AEM Architects working with our clients, as the go-to person collaborating with top-notch engineers to create and bring the experience into the real world for their customers/users.
Requirements for this role include:
• Ideal candidate shall possess extensive Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) development experience with strong Java/J2EE background
• 10 to 12 years of IT experience with at least 4 years of experience in AEM
• Understand the business, current and envisaged business and IT models, be a part of the core group of architects to
execute tactical and strategic initiatives
• Strong understanding of the AEM platform, architecture and infrastructure setup, management and performance
optimization to include Apache Sling, Apache Felix (OSGi) and the various implementations of the Java
Content Repository (JCR)
• Hands on experience and well versed in template/components/workflows, Sling API’s and integration of AEM
with other systems like Single Sign-On (SSO)
• Experienced back-end and web service developer
• Strong understanding CMS platform, architecture and infrastructure setup, management and integrations with
SSO, other J2EE implementations is highly preferred
• Candidate with a strong background in implementation of large Web Content Management Systems (CMS) is
• Experience with other offerings under Adobe Marketing cloud such as Adobe Analytics, Target, Campaign is a
• Excellent communication skills both spoken and written with effective stakeholder management skills is expected • Ability to mentor, handle and work collaboratively with development, quality and user experience teams is highly
• Ability to support deployment of applications to the various environments using DevOps tools and methodologies • Conversant with communicating and leading globally diversified teams across time zones and Agile centric
delivery models is a plus
• Strong problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyse quantitatively, scope technical requirements and
effectively architect solutions with appropriate tools is essential Qualifications:
Education and Experience requirements include:
• At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or Business
• Experience with implementing Web Content Management Systems on a large scale is required • Ability to create architecture diagrams using tools like Visio or other modern tools
• Effectively use services and APIs, key customizations and extensions of the systems
• Work collaboratively with other application teams
• Work with globally diversified team in different time zones
• Guide & mentor other team members
• Work on more than one project simultaneously
• Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep experience on Performance Engineering with understanding of Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in defining and realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale real- time enterprise systems. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Ability to review existing Architectures and identify Risks, Trade-offs, and share recommendations for addressing the identified issues.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of cloud architecture considerations when scaling and tuning application deployments. Must have hands on experience working on any of the Cloud deployments on AWS or Azure.
- Good experience on leveraging APM tools to provide deep dive analysis on performance problems. Deep understanding of the dashboards which can be built for CIO level interactions. Must have relevant experience on APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
- Experience in performance optimization of J2EE systems on any of different types of application servers - WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss etc. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a must.
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment architecture.
- Experience on working on Performance Testing Projects. Fair understanding of Performance Testing tools - Apache JMeter /Gatling/ HP Load Runner for Load testing. Must be in a position to review Performance Testing programs and steer directions towards right Workload Model, appropriate Test and Monitoring Strategy, build performance models and derive at right Capacity Planning.
- Experience in Big Data Analytics like - Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark.
- Good skills in RDBMS like: Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, Cassandra, and Mongo DB
- Exposure to Agile methodologies & Continuous Integration Tools
- Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur (someone who has built technology teams ground-up, built new solutions from scratch)
- Very sound understanding of technology and have a consultative approach.
- Sound understanding of complex enterprise IT environment and issues faced by CIOs in the digital era.
- Excellent Pre-sales experience and have played a key role in winning business along with the sales team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, liaison and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good negotiation skills
- Go getter and results oriented
- High energy level with ability to work well under pressure
- Good relationship building skills. Someone who enjoys CIOs trust and has an ability to develop relationships at all levels (technology teams) of the customer organization.
NP – Immediate to 60 Days
Work location – Cisco Manesar Office
Experience – 2 to 10 Years.
- Strong coding Experience in programming language like Python , Java, C
- Experience of Yang data modelling
- Experience on REST/ SOAP API#s
- Experience of frameworks such as Request , Beautiful Soup