About Grab A Grub Services Pvt Ltd.
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for minimum 3 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Rich experience on Web servers administration
- Good exposure in Implementation for FTP server on Linux
Cloud Infrastructure Engineering Manager
This role requires a person to drive the engineering of our cloud infrastructure by aligning with various stakeholders, advising teams on Cloud Solutions, and building and upskilling a team to aid in this.
Continuously engage with various stakeholders within Porter, understand their requirements, design and continuously evolve the overall Cloud Infrastructure strategy for Porter to meet the overall goals of the company
○ Work with application developers to design scalable, robust systems using cloud native architecture principles and help them achieve their operational goals
○ Understand the needs of data analysis stakeholders and help design data infrastructure to meet them.
○ Speak with Business leaders to align the team’s road map with business goals like International Expansion, Cost Reduction, goals, etc.
○ Engage with legal counterparts to ensure Porter meets its compliance
obligations, especially in terms of security and privacy.
Cloud Platform Solutions
Identify common cloud requirements, build platform services to solve them and drive adoption across other teams
○ Maintain reliable infrastructure for our servers to run on
○ Identify Infrastructure-as-Code tools and educate application teams to provision cloud infrastructure
○ Build and maintain convenient CI / CD infrastructure requiring minimal effort from application developers to get their code to production reliably
○ Drive adoption of observability platforms for application visibility to help
application developers have complete visibility of their applications - logging, tracing and metrics.
Security & Privacy
Ensure security of all cloud infrastructure resources and data owned by Porter.
○ Ensure secure networking for all service communication, auditable data
movement and data access
○ Setup ease to use Access Control management and ensure adherence
○ Drive security best practices in every stage of application development
○ Ensure secure data storage ensure compliance with privacy laws and secure data access to prevent data leaks.
Empower Data Analysis teams to easily discover and communicate Business Insights by providing the right infrastructure to solve their pain points
○ Setup data infrastructure on which data pipelines can be set up to ingest data from application databases to a Data Lake
○ Provide reporting and visualization tools to our Data team to leverage this and provide Business Insights
Build and lead a team of highly motivated engineers consisting of Cloud Engineers, SREs and InfoSec.
○ Manage a team of upto 10 - 12 members
○ Develop a culture of ownership and empathy within the team
○ Set clearly defined responsibilities of various roles and at various levels
○ Do periodic assessment of reportees, chart their growth paths and train them.
At Porter, we are passionate about improving productivity. We want to help businesses, large and small, optimize their last-mile operations and empower them to unleash the growth of their core functions. Last mile delivery logistics is one of the biggest and fastest growing sectors of the economy with a market cap upwards of 50 billion USD and a growth rate exceeding 15% CAGR. Porter is the fastest growing leader in this sector with operations in 14 major cities, a fleet size exceeding 1L registered and 50k active driver partners and a customer base with 3.5M being monthly active. Our industry-best technology platform has raised over 150 million USD from investors including Sequoia Capital, Kae Capital, Mahindra group, LGT Aspada, Tiger Global and Vitruvian Partners. We are addressing a massive problem and going after a huge market. We’re trying to create a household name in transportation and our ambition is to disrupt all facets of the supply chain. At Porter, we’re here to do the best work of our lives. If you want to do the same and love the challenges and opportunities of a fast paced work environment, then we believe Porter is the right place for you
- Cloud Infrastructure experience (preferably AWS) >= 8-9 years
- Experience managing a technical team of at least 3 people
- Experience with git, CI / CD, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Experience in working with immutable infrastructure, policy as code and infrastructure as code (Terraform, etc).
- Strong Linux Shell scripting experience
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in the cloud native, container orchestration, gitops and observability spaces
- Experience with *nix systems, network protocols, dns and configuration management tools
- Experience with one of the programming languages like Python, Java, etc
We are looking for an innovative and dedicated technical manager who can own the responsibility of the team to increase the efficiency of overall project execution. The role includes working towards designing and deploying customer-specific solutions, guiding the team, and getting the projects executed in a timely manner with measurable outputs.
Successful tech managers should make sure that he/she is technically updated and help the team by giving appropriate solutions to customers.
- Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure, servers, storage, networking, virtualization, HCI, and AWS (basic functionalities).
- Must have experience in Data Center Infrastructure management.
- Sound knowledge of backup, security, and compliance with different industry verticals while implementing infra projects.
- End to end Project management experience.
- Ability to manage and guide the team towards the successful completion of projects.
- Excellent internal personal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Must have a calm mind to understand problems and critically think about the given problems.
- Should have the knack to tackle customer queries and interact on ongoing projects.
- Must be adaptable to new technologies, ideas, and fresh processes of managing IT and deploying solutions to customers.
- Must have soft skills that are essential for customer engagement, and team handling.
- Report to management on the progress of different projects. Solutions and ongoing technical requirements of the customer.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in the Information Technology field
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in management
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills
- Solid working knowledge in all required computer infrastructure and data center environments.
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
Nice to Have
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred
Age Limit below 45 years.
Looking for candidates who can join within 15 days.
- Create and maintain all databases required for development, testing, and 24x7 production usage. Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in MySQL and MongoDB and InnoDB clusters.
- Expertise in MongoDB, MySQL backup, restore, replication will be
- Hands-on Experience in database backup, partial restore, data recovery, upgrades, and migrations
- Experience using AWS RDS, DMS, and CloudWatch·Excellent hands-on experience in Database installs, upgrades, replication setup, backup, and recovery.
- Experience in using database-monitoring tools.
- Should be good at performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Should be good at providing high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of NoSQL stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc) is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in developing database applications and reports
- Expert in SQL in various databases with good exposure to MySQL
- Hands on experience in query tuning for applications, APIs and reports
- Expertise in developing database procedures, triggers and events.
- Experience in AWS Aurora.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ensure reliability and efficiency of both large-scale cloud systems and business-operations
- Build and manage systems, infrastructure and applications through automation
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline
- Build/Maintain alerting and monitoring service
- Automate all manual operations work
- Strong experience of AWS ecosystem
- Good working experience in python
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience with Infrastructure automation tools like salt stack or chef is a plus
- Minimum 4 Years of work experience in Site Reliability.
- Extensive experience in supporting production Internet services
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive
Graphene is a Singapore Head quartered AI company which has been recognized as Singapore’s Best Start Up By Switzerland’s Seedstarsworld, and also been awarded as best AI platform for healthcare in Vivatech Paris. Graphene India is also a member of the exclusive NASSCOM Deeptech club. We are
developing an AI platform which is disrupting and replacing traditional Market Research with unbiased insights with a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services.
Graphene was founded by Corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & Universities in creating cutting edge technology which is gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies in India, Asia and USA.
Graphene’s culture is grounded in delivering customer delight by recruiting high potential talent and providing an intense learning and collaborative atmosphere, with many ex-employees now hired by large companies across the world.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the rare start-ups which is self-funded and is yet profitable and debt free. We have already created a strong bench strength of Singaporean leaders and are recruiting and grooming more talent with a focus on our US expansion.
Job title: Cloud Admin Responsibilities and Duties
Cloud Systems Administrator position responsibilities includes:
- Configure and fine tune cloud infrastructure
- Install and configure virtual cloud
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and
- Establish Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) to customer
- Develop scripts for automating client/server
- Monitoring, automating processes & recovery
- SQL server and noSQL dB configuration, maintenance and administration
- Network admin and configuration
Qualifications and Skills:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years with Linux/Windows server administration
- Proficient with MS SQL Server administration, Cosmos DB
- Experience with supporting application and database servers
- Strong experience with IIS, other web servers
- Strong experience with Security – Identity, Access Control and Data Protection
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure
- DevOps skills – Automated build and release management experience
- Resource and Cost Optimization
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Certifications like CKAD a plus
- Certification on Azure Administration (AZ – 104) a plus
- Should have the passion to work for the organization thereby growing with the
- A good team player as well as be able to contribute individually as and when
- Should be able to mentor juniors if any need
- Should be able to learn any new technology if the project
- Leadership Capability, Self-motivated, highly collaborative, working through uncertainties and unknowns, Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, Getting things done, Continuous learning
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, Roles and responsibilties:
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering or related technology field
- 10+ Years of Experience in Software Development
- Experience in writing code for embedded systems, Proficient in C/C++ coding and intel DPDK
- Understanding of network interface drivers
- Experience with VMware, AWS, MSAzure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of micro services and containerization
- Experience in building Networking Security Products
- Knowledge of Networking, TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Design, code embedded features/solutions for the ShieldX Product
- Design write, extend and troubleshoot datapath code for switching, routing, NAT, TCP and TLS
- Work closely with other development , Product and Test Teams
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering or related technology field
- Excellent communication and Team player skills
- Should be a self-starter and be able to adopt to dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Able to work 40 hours a week