- - 5+ Years working experience as Java Development
- - Hands on using Microservices
- - Extensive experience on Spring boot / spring
- Primary Skill: Java, Microservices
About Amagi Media Labs
Java Product Engineer
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Expansion of our Core features and systems.
- Re-factoring of code with a very keen eye on performance improvement.
- Connection to external systems, e.g. banking systems, payment systems, reporting systems
- Supervision of the complete software lifecycle (cooperation with story definition, architecture, development, unit and integration tests) within the team
- Finding and resolving acute problems (incidents)
- Leadership within the team
- Mentoring junior colleagues
- Ensuring that best practices are adhered to
- Design of systems to work in a microservice-based architecture
- Completed studies in a technical course or comparable qualification
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Strong knowledge in several of the following areas:
- Spring MVC (web application)
- Spring Boot
- You are language agnostic and can think outside the "Java Box". You are well versed in at least one other strong Object Oriented language, preferrably C/C++, Python or GoLang/Go, in production environments.
- You have deep knowledge of SQL and it's interactions with Java-based architectures, above and beyond just using a framework like Hibernate.
- You have worked in the past with mature and deployed products. You have an interest and a keen eye for increasing the performance and efficiency of a mature platform.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and the role of DevOps in a complex technical environment
- Expected to setup and maintain a local environment on your own.
- Previous experience in the operation of Microservices, i.e. in relation to deployments in high-availability cluster operation
- Experience working in a financial or banking environment is a plus
- Fluent in English
- 5 years of experience as Java/Jee Developer, Springboot
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Experience in Java8, JSP, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Rest & Spring JPA Repository
- Experience in Hibernate, relational databases and sql.
- Experience in Rest API development.
- Experience in implementation of Jasper Reports
- Familiar with Git & Maven
• Design and develop RDandX Network’s microservices and ensure bug free code is pushed to
the deployment pipeline to support large volume of transactions
• Define and communicate the technical design requirements to the Network’s stakeholders
and the Engineering lead
• Responsible for building restful services to integrate with third party services like AdWords
and Facebook marketing API
• Responsible for designing the technical architecture of the different services and
maintaining and upgrading it
• Designing the unit test cases and building the framework for the development team to
enforce the unit testing in all the services
• Be involved and participate in the end to end products’ lifecycle management
• Learn about new technologies and Stay up to date with best practices
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, system administrators and
• Lead the Backend team and manage their day to day activities and work deliverables
We are looking for a ROR developer. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to develop amazing products and hungry for a new adventure, a word class workplace is waiting for you.
- Production experience in Ruby.
- A completed technical degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
- 3+ years of professional product development experience.
- Being comfortable with microservices architectures, API-based
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- Problem solving and collaborative mindset.
- Experience working with DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform).
- Experience with AWS (RDS, DDB, Lambda, CW, EC2, SQS, SNS, Cognito, Kinesis).
- Experience with performance improvements (Caching Techniques, SQL Query Optimization, Performance monitoring and profiling.
- Deep understanding of service-oriented and microservices architectural patterns, troubleshooting methods and best practices.
- Takes end to end ownership of the development and operation of complete features.
Please apply only if you can join in 15 days
Requirement of Java Developer on Immediate basis
Experience in Core Java , J2EE, Microservice, Spring boot
Experience in AWS is an advantage
Kindly mention :
Notice period (Negotiable)
Any offer in hand
Location: Jaipur/ Remote
Employment type: Full-time
What you bring to the team:
• University degree in Computer Science or other related fields preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
• 5+ years’ experience
• Experience in Java (min. 3 Years in Production), JDBC / SQL (Oracle or SQL Server or PostgreSQL), Spring Framework (Core, JDBC, Transactions, Spring REST), Hibernate (Core, HQL, Spring Integration).
• Experience in jQuery (or similar framework).
• Experience in Gradle(preferred) or Maven.
• Experience in Jenkins.
• Experience in Apache Tomcat (or similar application server).
• Excellent communication and didactical skills.
• Good level of English.
Represents a Plus
• JEE (Servlets)
• Jasper Reports,
• Basic knowledge of JSF
• Good in problem analysis and judgment – you evaluate the impact of architectural decisions, actions, choices, risks and updates and their impact on the organization.
• Autonomous in executing tasks, preparation of advice, and decision making about the implementation.
• Persistent – you deal with conflicts of interest and obtain a good and acceptable end solution.
• Communicative and persuasive – you can document in a comprehensive way to non-IT colleagues the decisions taken.
• You’ll be working for European projects and deal with European culture.
• You’ll have possibility to permanent placed on-site in Europe.
• You’ll be working with motivated people, that love creating products that our customers love.
• You’ll be continuously growing both as an individual and as a professional, by learning on the job.
• You’ll have the change of both solving reliability issues, but also coding reliability from the inception to running the product. As we strive in automating toil away, you’ll work on more and more complex topics.
• You’ll have the opportunity to participate in various initiatives or working groups with the goal of enriching and streamlining our landscape.
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of 350M active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Android Development
- Good understanding of Java Programming language
- OOPs concepts
- Good understanding of Android Framework
- Framework Components
- Data Storage/Persistence
- Offline support for application
- Rest APIs
Good to Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of Kotlin
- Experience in building dynamic UI
- Knowledge of hybrid frameworks like React-Native/Cordova/Xamarin/Flutter, etc.
Qualified Engineers will be hired against roles which includes Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Machine Learning, Data Science, Analytics, Enterprise & IOT Solutions, Wearable computing, multimedia systems,3GPP, 4G/5G, Network,Modem,protocols,RTL, PHY, Android/Tizen Platforms, Healthcare/Medical solutions, Natural Language Processing, Computer vision, Image Processing, Computer Architect.
- Minimum 60% in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, PhD or MCA
Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Mahout, Fast Data Processing – Storm – Rules Engine – Drools
Good understanding of algorithms, data structures and performance optimization techniques
Hands on with Design, Coding, Debugging and Testing
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills; Team player.