Our client focuses on providing solutions in terms of data, analytics, decisioning and automation. They focus on providing solutions to the lending lifecycle of financial institutions and their products are designed to focus on systemic fraud prevention, risk management, compliance etc.
Our client is a one stop solution provider, catering to the authentication, verification and diligence needs of various industries including but not limited to, banking, insurance, payments etc.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client was founded in 2015 by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, two of whom are chartered accountants and one is a graduate from IIT, Kharagpur. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have raised $1.1M in funding.
What you will do:
- Developing and executing recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements
- Building and maintaining an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner
- Designing and driving employee referral programs
- Developing and implementing a strong campus hiring program, with the aim to make us the employer of choice
- Planning and coordinating events, assessment, and interviews for hiring candidates
- Serving as liaison with candidates and communicating logistics associated with assessment and interviews
- Conducting background checks for shortlisted candidates
- Implementing the on-boarding program for all selected candidates
- Conducting regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Providing advice and assistance to all levels on various recruiting/ talent acquisition related matters
- Utilizing metrics to identify and implement process improvements
- Conducting analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, 2+ years in a team management role
- Ability to lead & manage recruitment function apart from sourcing individually
- Willingness to learn and take up new challenges
- Ability to work independently, spontaneously with very less monitoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do attitude
at It is a Bangalore based B2B Grocery E-commerce platform
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive for a Bangalore-based B2B Grocery E-commerce platform.
Our client is an ISO-certified tech and data analytics company specializing in B2B grocery e-Commerce platforms delivering better lives. The company has a direct tie-up with leading FMCG brands, making it convenient for traditional grocery retailers to source a wide assortment at low prices through a single app, instead of interacting with salesmen of multiple brands.
- Client onboarding and engagement.
- Analyzing requirements and creating job descriptions.
- Managing and efficiently utilizing job boards.
- Ensuring quality recruitment and selection within agreed TAT.
- Individually contributing toward closing key requirements.
- 3-4 years of recruitment experience
- Experience in Non-IT recruitment is a must
- Hands-on experience with optimally utilizing ATS and other recruitment software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immediate joiner
Fixed Pay + Variables
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have six products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building a new one this year. We are developing custom and complex integrations for HubSpot for our various clients around the world. We also work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
We are adding a Talent Acquisition specialist to our team with the mandate to source top-notch candidates for Niswey. In this role, you will be responsible for determining job requirements, screening candidates, and forecasting hiring needs. You will also work on the talent acquisition strategy and work on recruitment initiatives and events.
- Working with internal teams to determine recruitment needs.
- Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for vacant positions.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites and agencies, job boards, social platforms, etc.
- Managing hiring processes
- Set up the applicant tracking system and process
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Compiling interview questions and conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Documenting processes
- Fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the company's strategic planning.
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- 2-3 years of experience as a talent acquisition specialist, or similar.
- Proficiency in HR tools such as HRMSs, Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
at It is a re-imagining skill-based EdTech start-up
Our client is re-imagining skill-based education building the future of higher education. The platform educates young talent from remote India (tier - 2/3 cities/towns) on job-relevant skills and connects skilled graduates to jobs. With more than 200000+ users currently on the platform, it is growing exponentially. We are looking for the missionary talent to join us in the journey to transform higher education and build the university of the future.
1. Creating comprehensive talent sourcing and recruitment strategies, leveraging internal and external resources in order to hire the best talent in the market.
2. Lead the team of recruiters to screen candidates by reviewing resumes, and job applications, and performing initial level screening.
3. Maintaining relationships with the consultants/hiring partners and ensuring a robust candidate pipeline at all times.
4. Design and execute mass hiring/bulk-hiring for sales and customer success positions. Take ownership of the interview process and the candidate's experience.
5. Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution.
1. Min 5+ years experience in recruitment, with hands-on experience in hiring.
2. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
3. Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
4. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
5. Comfortable making decisions independently.
6. Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines and targets
Objectives of this Role
- Source senior level, highly specialist candidates for leading global businesses, covering the European and International markets
- Screen and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients
- Consult with clients on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry standard assessments
- Build and develop your client portfolio, providing expert consultation to ensure repeat business
- Generate new leads and clients using your network of contacts
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients to understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates
- Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media and any other relevant channels
- Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Build a candidate CRM to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates - ensuring candidate data is kept updated
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with clients on future hiring needs
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience in recruitment - ideally as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Teams, Zoom, Google Hangouts)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network
- Degree in HR, communications, marketing, business or similar
- 2 years IT or Tech recruitment experience in a 360 agency role
- Strong experience in sales, business development or client development roles
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Talent Acquisition Scheduler you work very closely with the Talent Acquisition team and take ownership of all administrative responsibilities within the department. You have excellent communications skills and are extremely organised.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make my colleagues’s life a bit easier and walk alongside our candidates during the interview process”
What you will really be doing
Handling all administrative tasks related to the Talent Acquisition department, including arranging Skype/Face to Face interviews, tests, and any other ad-hoc admin task.
Reviewing and replying to general enquiries.
Assistance with the input of data for analytics within the department.
Support arranging recruitment events.
General administrative support for other departments when needed.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
At least 2 years of experience in an administrative role
Experience in recruitment administration is a plus but it’s not required
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
Self starter attitude, proactive
Passion for games is a plus
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We are hiring a Recruitment Executive who can take care of hiring and team building.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. Job portals , Social media platforms, Professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives and manage a team of Recruitment executives.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Must have experience in Non IT and leadership roles hiring, preferably for startups.
- Proven work experience (minimum 3+ years) as a Recruitment Specialist or similar role.
- Experience in volume/bulk hiring for Sales roles.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations.
- B-Tech or MBA in Human Resources Management.
Write and post technical job descriptions
Source potential candidates on different platforms, like Naukri, cut short, LinkedIn
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
We’re looking for a team player, who is motivated by delivering great work. Some of the skills and experience we look for includes:
- Builds and maintains relationship with talent pool in regional markets
- Opens and manages requisitions throughout recruiting lifecycle
- Manages candidate database, including resumes and applications
- Assesses recruiting service request and confirms talent needs with Business and Hiring Manager
- Identifies recruiting channels and target talent pools and conducts search for candidates
- Captures applicant information into recruiting database, maintaining database for future reference
- Prepares and shares candidate communications throughout recruiting lifecycle
- Provides candidate logistics support during hiring process, including coordination of candidate interviews and screening
- Screens candidates, including review of application and resume along with conducting assessments and interviews in partnership with Hiring Manager
- Serves as a point of escalation for inquiries and redirects the resolution of complex or unusual talent acquisition inquiries to the Talent Acquisition COE
- Provides inputs on recruiting operations and execution improvements to Talent Acquisition Lead and Talent Acquisition COE
Track, motivate and bring in the results from Product Evangelist / Affiliates