- Ability to generate lead through cold calling, in-person meetings, various technology platforms, and existing personal connections.
- Giving product demo to the prospective clients(Schools and Coachings)
- Regular follow-ups to close business every month.
- Giving a presentation to the school/coaching management about the product
- Taking care of customer queries as and when required on a priority basis.
- Need to have excellent command and fluency in English & Hindi.
Schoollog brings parents, teachers and administration together on a common platform to keep them updated about students’ academic activities.We are a high-growth Saas-based B2B Ed-Tech ERP & LMS platform for K12 & coaching institutes, based out of Jaipur.
Here at Cyberium Inc., we are the leading company in neo business banking in North America. We're leading the disruption of USD 20 Trillion finance and MSP market. We are hiring an experienced Testing Specialist to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Cyberium Inc. is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
-Drive sales by building and maintaining a strong client base through require digital platform.
-Optimize marketing materials to increase sales through search engines optimization, mobile apps, social media and other marketing strategies. -Identify and develop new sales opportunities.
-Identify the right digital platform to ensure strategy works in right way -Lead eCommerce activation by providing actionable plans with clear directions to commercial field teams
-Ensure market level plans are targeted to specific needs by working with product team, peers, and sales leadership
-Provide strategic recommendations to market and regional executive teams on business growth opport unities derived from e-Commerce insights -Become a master level on the features and capabilities of companies B2B e-Commerce platform
-Consult field sales and their customers to capture, and communicate feedback on user experience and platform enhancement opportunities. -Preparation for Client Demo as per their requirement and keep record of requirement for future reference and enhancement purpose.
-Provide support to digital marketing campaigns and brand strategies as they relate to eCommerce sale s execution.
-Analyze market level product and pricing availability online
-Lead customer on boarding and initial training as needed to assist sales organization
-Publish market level and region level e-Commerce performance stats for business adoption
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development /Enterprise Sales person to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Requirements and skills:
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Intern In the U.S.A who can run sales drive for our software products.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Self Motivation.
- Strong Convincing Ability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out Sales Drive in the U.S.A for our software products.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Finding U.S.A clients and getting service contracts in software from them.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
• Client acquisition and business development by direct/indirect sales.
• Offer customised portfolio solutions to clients based on their risk/ return and liquidity profile.
• Maximise revenue generation and lead closures by using social and public media marketing campaigns.
• Strong client focus including pre and post sales services for long term wealth retention.
• Meet and advise clients on real estate.
• Transaction management and deal closure from sourcing to ROI generation.
• Develop Square Yards as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
• Attractive incentives, mobility across regions (global), fast track growth and equity ownership for superior performers.
Your job as a business development executive is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients (Students / Colleges /University) and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. As DIYGURU is offering various kind of academia program / Training program/ COE etc (based on Skill Education), so probably we are looking person from technical background. This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
Planning and preparing presentations and writing business proposals, overseeing the development of marketing literature.
Developing growth strategies and plans.
Increasing client base.
Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
Communicating new product / service developments to prospective clients having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition Negotiating with stakeholders. Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
following industry trends locally and internationally
Drafting and reviewing contracts
Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
Providing management with feedback
Business Development Associate (BDA)
Description: You will start your journey at BYJU’S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU’S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world’s most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU’s personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU’s Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU’s courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU’s. All the best!
Business Development Associate - Direct Sales (On-Field Profile)
- Sector: Sales
- Locations: Across India
- Working Days:5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
- CTC: Rs. 10 Lakhs per annum (Rs.7 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
- Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Business Development Associate - Inside Sales (Office Profile)
- Sector: Sales
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Working Days: 5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
- CTC: Rs. 8 Lakhs per annum (Rs.5 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
- Rs.5 Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Good to have:
- Highly effective communication
- Strong conviction
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on
- Good grasp of school curriculum and learning
1.Make proposals for clients
2. Negotiate with clients
3. Coordinate with team on projects
4. Generate new business opportunities
5. Networking, Marketing, and Calling
6. Introduce and Market the company