Perform high quality software analysis, development, testing and maintenance for the client’s core technology platform
* Work with Product owners, Architects and X-Vertical teams to analyse requirements.
* Implement the features based on the design.
* Follow good development practices.
* Product deployment and support.
* Mentor junior developers.
* Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills.
* Expert in JEE/ Java programming.
* Competent in delivering a high quality product.
* Competent in software engineering tools and best practices
* Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
* Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation, and rollout system changes.
* Exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem solving while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects and product managers.
* Expert in data structures and algorithms.
* Aware of Agile methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
* Should be a self-starter and a good team player.
* Great communication skills both verbal and written to ensure effective communication across product teams, functions and locations.
* Can make decisions without always asking others what has to be done.
* Ability to mentor junior developers.
* Experience working with remote teams.
* Flexible to work on any technology as per project demand.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms
- Implementing cost-control strategies
- Developing and maintain the CI/ CD pipeline for the assigned projects
- Conducting code reviews, and make technical contributions to product architecture
- Getting involved in solving bugs and delivering small features
- Fostering technical decision making on the team, but taking final decisions when necessary
- Understanding engineering metrics and seeking to improve them
- Understanding the requirements from the Product team, plan and execute.
What you need to have:
- Expert in designing Software and System architecture.
- Must have knowledge of Python (PHP knowledge is a plus) and related tools.
- Must understand MySQL queries and optimization.
- Must be able to build high performance teams.
- Must have worked with similar technologies: redis, docker, AWS, elasticsearch.
- Must know about microservice architectures and CI/ CD pipelines.
- Must be great at planning, researching and communicating.
- Must have a good understanding of application metrics.
Mandatory Skills: Spring, SpringBoot, REST API, Hibernate, Any Database, MVC Framework, Junit
Good Communication, Debugging and Analytical Skills
Tools: GIT or any SCM, Any Agile Tools
Additional Skills: Mongo, Google Cloud, API Gateway, Cloud Config Server, Docker
No. Of Positions: 10
Experience: 2-6 Years
Datametica is looking for talented Java engineers who would get training & the opportunity to work on Cloud and Big Data Analytics.
- 2-6 years, having hands-on experience in coding, usually in a pair programming environment providing solutions to real problems in the Big Data world
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments also understanding the business domain deeply
- Engineers highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional, and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Proficient in Core Java technology stack
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Expertise in API design and development, experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Should have worked on Spring boot
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Strong experience in collections.
Type: Full Time
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indian!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in realtime. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India
making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic
team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to
learn and grow.
Numen Health is looking for Tech Lead to join our Engineering team and lead all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, writing clean Java code, troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality.
If you are a person who has proficiency in Java technologies, good analytical skills, the ability to design software systems and anticipate issues, and frame remedial actions with excellent teamwork skills; We
would like to speak to you.
1. Design, develop, scale, and maintain backend services in Java
2. Collaborate with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
3. Work on individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
4. Improve reliability, scalability, observability, and security of the backend systems.
5. Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code
6. Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
7. Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
8. Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
9. Sound knowledge of Java technologies.
10. Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
11. Experience with software design and application programming
12. Understanding & experience with software design patterns, restful APIs, and microservice
13. Experience with software design and application programming
14. Strong debugging skills
15. Exposure to CI/CD and Test-Driven Development
16. Nice to have are Unix / Linux, database SQl / NoSQL, Java Spring, working knowledge on
scripting (Perl, Shell Scripting).
17. 5 - 8 years of experience in java development
18. A hustler with the capability to think out of box and hence prior experience with Startups would
be a plus.
19. Understanding or Experience in Health-Tech is good to have
20. Good To have a Team Lead / Mentorship Experience.
- Strong experience on Java and Python
- Experience on Kafka, Kubernetes, and React
- Must have experience on any one database
- Location :Bangalore and Hyderabad
- Experience : 5-10 Years
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, USA, this product-based company is the FinTech leader in B2B Industry’s (AI) Artificial Intelligence-powered Software suite of products in the Order-to-Cash and Treasury Management space.
With close to 2000 plus employees globally, this product-based company preferred choice of leading Fortune 1000 companies, including Adidas, Danone, Starbucks, 3M and Sony, to name a few. 950+ Transformation Projects, 6 continents and 45 countries and many more adding up year on year.
Experience Range: 3 to 10 Years
Notice Period: Immediate to max 1 month.
Role: Senior Software Engineer – the final role will depend on candidate’s experience and credentials
Education: BE/B. Tech/MCA/M.Sc./MTech
Technology Stack: Java, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, MySQL, ExtJS, Elastic Search, AWS Infra/any cloud
Please share your profiles only if you can join in 1 month.
Skills: Core java,j2EE,oops,Spring,Microservices
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and
● 5 to 9 years of Software Development experience
● Experience in system design, distributed systems, relational and No-SQL databases.
● Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux
● Solid software development background including design patterns, algorithms, data structures,
test driven development
● Any previous experience in working with Big Data or leveraging machine learning in improving
consumer experience is desirable.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for the design and development of large-scale, multi-tenant, distributed systems using scalable, fault-tolerant architecture with distributed queues (kafka), distributed caches (redis), high volume data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, elasticsearch), container-centric deployments (kubernetes).
- Write Java codes using best practices with high quality standards.
- Participate in code reviews and deep dive into design discussions.