Jobs at PayPal
Perform high quality software analysis, development, testing and maintenance for the client’s core technology platform
* Work with Product owners, Architects and X-Vertical teams to analyse requirements.
* Implement the features based on the design.
* Follow good development practices.
* Product deployment and support.
* Mentor junior developers.
* Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills.
* Expert in JEE/ Java programming.
* Competent in delivering a high quality product.
* Competent in software engineering tools and best practices
* Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
* Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation, and rollout system changes.
* Exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem solving while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects and product managers.
* Expert in data structures and algorithms.
* Aware of Agile methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
* Should be a self-starter and a good team player.
* Great communication skills both verbal and written to ensure effective communication across product teams, functions and locations.
* Can make decisions without always asking others what has to be done.
* Ability to mentor junior developers.
* Experience working with remote teams.
* Flexible to work on any technology as per project demand.
People hiring at PayPal
About the company
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
About the company