Elocity is a cleantech start-up striving to make the world a better place through technology innovations. We are building a global infrastructure for making the transition to electric vehicles viable, affordable, and sustainable by working closely with the utilities, governments, and public.
Headquartered out of Canada, we are a team of highly specialized domain experts and problem solvers enabling utilities, public and private sector entities to successfully manage the demands of electric vehicle charging and its infrastructure needs to pave the way for electromobility in future.
To know more visit https://elocitytech.com/
- Determines technical feasibility of features or solutions by evaluating problem, customer requirements, possible solutions and technology requirements.
- Exercises judgement in prioritizing tasks and selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Create low-level design of modules of a software application through proper documentation and
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements, clarifying customer/user needs, analysing data
- and processes and following established software development practices and processes.
- Develops proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
- Updates and shares knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming
- techniques, and computing technology; reading professional publications
- Networks with internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Experience in Debugging/troubleshooting TypeScript code.
- Experience in API development (REST/GraphQL etc)
- Experience in development of Web and Mobile(android/iOS) applications
- Exposure of Parallel and Asynchronous programming
- Experience in writing Unit tests (Jest or any similar framework)
- Should be proficient in relational Database concepts (Postgres etc.)
- Knowledge of Non-relational Databases would be a plus.
- Good Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Good Understanding of Design Patterns.
- Good command of Data structures, Algorithms and Complexity.
- Good at problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Source Code Versioning systems (Git etc)
- Understanding of Micro services Architecture would be a plus
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Elocity Technologies India Private Limited
Elocity is transforming the transportation electrification journey for electric utilities, cities and businesses. With our smart and intuitive technology, we provide tools to our customers for managed EV charging while supporting national and local ambitions for cleaner and sustainable energy systems and help in decarbonizing the grid.
For more information visit us at www.elocitytech.com
- Work as a lead contributor for creating technical solutions
- Contribute to scoping, estimating, and proposing technical solutions & development
- Investigate new technologies, provide analysis and recommendations on technical choices
- Responsible for providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Mentor and guide technical team members
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Primarily Java/Angular
- Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- API based development experience (REST/Swagger etc)
- Dev Tools – Jenkins/Git/Maven/Gradle/SBT
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team leadership with strong listening and interpersonal skills; attention to details
- An attitude of constant learning of the new skill
- Top-notch remuneration
- Work with industry best developers and architects
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging and cutting edge work
Whom are we looking for?
Our groundbreaking technology, requires highly skilled and talented Web Backend Developers to understand the depth of the problem and device a solution for it.
We are seeking a Software Engineer, with a depth of experience in developing Web Applications enabled using REST APIs backed by a data warehouse solution, to join our growing company and be a part of our success story. We are looking for individual with great attention to detail, who is genuine, confident, committed and not only passionate about technology, but excited to work in a fun and friendly start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and getting things to work while at the same time being able to mentor (and lead) other engineers by way of example to achieve excellence in their work.
What does the role involve?
As a Web Backend Software Engineer you will be responsible for creating REST APIs which are used to drive the User Interface. Given the nature of the application, these APIs needs to be very efficient and high performing. This requires optimising queries for faster execution and introducing database changes that may be required.
You would be working with a complex technology stack which includes (but is not limited to) Spring, Hibernate, HornetQ, Quartz, etc. This requires extensive understanding of transaction management and data handling across different application layers.
In addition to the technical ownership, you will also be involved in detailing requirements for requested functionalities and be responsible for providing technical insight into how requirements will be implemented and made available to users. Accurate estimation of tasks and planning are qualities we look for in our engineers.
Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
Take part in software and architectural development activities
Transform requirements into implementation details
Debug application issues and helping support respond to client queries
Participate in application development meetings
Provide accurate estimates, clearly communicate status of tasks and identification of risks
Commitment to accomplishing the task at hand and identify the fastest and most reliable way to solve a problem
Performance tuning of application code at different service levels
Incorporate design changes to improve performance of the application
Interact with customers of the application and help address issues reported
Interact with customers of the application and collect requirements or potential uses cases and draft technical and user requirements
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Minimum 2+ years experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE
Minimum 2+ years experience with Spring MVC, Spring Security and Hibernate
Strong understanding of relational database and normal forms
Strong understanding of SQL concepts and ability to write optimised and high performing queries
Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
Experience building RESTful web services
Experience with web application servers like JBoss
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Experience using task tracking systems e.g. Jira and distributed version control systems e.g. Git
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
Understanding of testNg/JUnit
Unix/Windows shell and related command line tools
Experience in Continuous Integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins
Experience with database partitioning and column Indexing
Experience with query optimisation techniques
Why work for us?
Above market remuneration
Stimulating challenges that fully utilise your skills
Work on real-world technical problems to which solution cannot simply be found on the internet
Working alongside other passionate, talented engineers
Hardware of your choice
Our fast-growing company offers the potential for rapid career progression
Click Here to apply: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/blueoptimacom/view/P_AAAAAAEAAADLjl0iWO3_0a?trackingTag=cutshort
The candidate should have about 1+ years of experience with design and development in Java/Scala. Experience in algorithm, data-structure, database is mandatory.
- Java or Scala
- Extensive experience in developing web applications. Should possess good Oops knowledge and be aware of enterprise application design patterns.
- Should have the ability to analyze, design, develop and test complexity of spark job.
- Basic working knowledge of Unix/Linux.
Good To have: -
- Distributed Computing
- Leads more than one projects end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Manages stakeholder expectations and offers scalable, reliable, performant and easy to maintain solutions
- Consistently delivers complex, well backed and bug-free products in time
- Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions
- Develops expertise in more than one area and shares knowledge with others. able to mentor/train in areas which are new to them.
- Drives people to solve engineering challenges
- Enjoys high respect of Tech and other cross functional teams
- Demonstrates effective communication with project team, management and
internal/external clients as necessary.
- Surfaces both technical and non-technical team challenges and helps resolve them
- Champion for SDLC best practices and high quality standards
- Expert at in RoR, Golang, NodeJS or Python. Good to have exposure to ML.
- Must have experience in cloud computing
- Operates independently with almost no oversight
- Is able to apply domain expertise to think critically and make wise decisions for the
team, taking into account tradeoffs and constraints.
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
- Has delivered multiple projects with end-to-end engineering ownership
- Keeps track of new technology/tools and embraces them as necessary
- 7+ years of experience in product driven organization
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably
* Optimize components for maximum performance across multiple devices and browsers
* Write performant REST APIs for both internal and external consumption
* Build micro services and their deployment process
* Work with problems of scale, leveraging technologies that are distributed in nature.
* Perform code reviews
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure in Python and backend development
Pocket52 got certified as India's First Cryptographically Secured Random Number Generator Poker Platform Powered by Lava-Lamps. We have raised two rounds of funds from professional VC and couple of Angel Investors.
We are looking for an inquisitive, skilled full stack computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. A full-stack developer is a developer in its true sense of meaning.
Not everyone is specialized for only a specific application. Some can pick up everything that’s available out there, to get the things done. This is the best opportunity to get your hands dirty in the early stage of a growing startup. It will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand the core concepts in programming and apply it as per the requirements.
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as Python.
- Experience in Django is a plus
- Familiarity with database concepts and some experience work in MySQL or MongoDB.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
About Us -
- Marquee Entrepreneurs from Education, Consumer Service, Content Platform Verticals with a history of successful exits.
- Co-Founder of Plancess, ranked among top 3 Ed-Tech companies by 2015, sold to Career Point Group
- Co-Founder of TimeMyTask, a pioneer in on-demand hyperlocal home cleaning startups, sold it to MyDidi
- A combined experience of 30+ years across domains, having an experience of building capacious teams
Awesome Office | Unlimited Poker Gaming (U can win a lot of cash if u become a pro) | Intellectual Exchange & Satisfaction | Discussion War-Rooms | Free Medical Insurance | Free snacks, because we need fuel! | Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day? | Sodexo/Meal Vouchers | Relaxed dress code | Employee Performance Bonuses | Commuter stipend | Flexible work schedules | TGIF | Pet-Friendly Office
● You have a minimum of 7 years of experience working on production systems at a
productcompany with a decent scale
● You have a deep understanding of design patterns, memory/performance optimization, and how to summarise and share knowledge
● You have experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability,performance, and reliability
● You have excellent experience in managing security, reliability, performance, maintainability, and scalability
● You have familiarity with microservice architecture, containers, and related technologies
● You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including relevant backgroundin computer science fundamentals and agile development methodologies.
● You have a strong development experience in using modern web frameworks in
● You have a strong understanding of relational databases and SQL and you practice test drivendevelopment
● Would be an added advantage if you have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve their goals
● You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. Youlisten to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
● You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
● If you like to tinker and have hobby projects, send us links to your blog, github etc
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. At the moment, however, like most teams, we are fully remote.
-Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
-A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
As engineeing lead, you would be responsible for driving day to day development activities including coordination with customers and project management team in US. You are expected to be hands-on with the technology stacks we work with so you can contribute as a developer across projects on need basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the engineering effort across projects
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages including Application Architecture, Design and Development
- Understand client's business requirements and be able to map them to technology solutions and make them work
- Design and build modern solutions informed by a deep understanding of cloud architecture and how distributed systems operate at scale
- Provide regular support and guidance to teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution
- Establish and enforce best development and engineering practices including QA and DevOps
- Lead and manage your own team, but also get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions as and when needed
- Communicate effectively with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 6+ years of experience designing and building full stack applications using UI frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.JS and backend frameworks like Node.JS/ExpressJS or Python/Django/Flask or Laravel/Yii2/Symphony
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowlegde of cloud and distributed systems (AWS, GCP, Azure). Cloud certifications would be an added advantage.
- Deep knowledge of relational databases, SQL and NoSQL databases. Experience with Graph databases like Neo4j is desirable.
- Proficient in Git and CI-CD frameworks
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Ability to work in an agile environment
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
Additional Job Details:
Strong in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, REST and developing MicroServices.
Knowledge or experience , Cassandra preferred
Knowledge or experience on Kafka
Good to have but not must
Good to know:
Reporting tools like Splunk/Grafana