What will you be doing?
Develop, document, and execute overall implementation project management and change management processes around evolving business and project needs by utilizing proven methodologies and techniques.
Drive process improvement, standards development, and new working methods for project management.
Create solutions to enable effective monitoring of projects using an existing project management system.
Ensure projects are kept up to date and in accordance with best practices.
Implement and roll out resource management capabilities.
Monitor and control quality deliveries and adherence to set processes.
Provide impactful data analysis, and insights to business users.
Ensure effective internal communication across company interfaces.
Demonstrate solid understanding of Yatra corporate solutions and other tools.
About Yatra Online Pvt Ltd
Have you ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that various products will likely use other technologies, architecture, & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a Project Manager to join one of our ChatBot engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or work with us remotely.
Our Program managers are multi-tasking ninjas. They rally internal and external teams with them with a single-minded focus on building the right solutions for the clients using the power of conversational AI. Running scrums, handling client calls, unblocking teams, building conversational designs and flows, measuring the performance of shipped bots are all the things you will do on a daily basis while making sure that all stakeholders are aligned and communication flow is happening in all directions. You will be juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously which will make each day very different and exciting than the previous.
What would you do?
- Work with the Business Development team to concretize the proposals for various prospective clients.
- Design conversational solutions for clients that solve their business goals within the framework of the platform, keeping the user experience at the center of the thought process.
- Rigorously follow up with clients to unblock internal teams, right from requirement gathering, dependency identification, and closure.
- Work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure the projects are delivered on time.
- Be a champion of communication and clearly communicate project deliverables, timelines, status, and dependencies on a regular basis.
- Provide clear direction to the development team on the bot's scope and run scrums and sprints with them.
- Work with the customer success team to work on continuous improvements of chatbots.
- Plan out a development roadmap for the enterprise development team and provide relevant insights to the platform owners for further improvement.
Who Should Apply?
- 4-8 years of experience as a Product/Project Manager, preferably on a consumer-facing product.
- Bachelors/Master's Degree in Engineering from a Tier 1 institute like IIT, BIT, NIT, etc., or US/UK.
- Strong understanding of the consumer internet ecosystem. Previous experience of working in Chatbots / AI domain a plus.
- High-level understanding of various tech platforms like Android, iOS, Web, Voice, etc.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
As an APM at Squareboat, you'll have endless opportunities to execute on roadmaps spanning
multiple web and mobile products with a young, smart, and passionate team of developers and designers.
● Act as the day-to-day APM for 8-10 active client projects, exhibiting ownership over all
client meetings, written status updates, demos, and iterative scope / expectation
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
working with customers on a daily basis
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant
stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using
appropriate verification techniques
● Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
● Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of
● Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and
● Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of projects
● Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customers as well as other
members in the team
● Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
What we are looking for:
● Well versed with SDLC, Agile methodologies and modern day technologies such as PHP,
React, Flutter, Node, AWS, Cloud architectures etc.
● Good overall understanding of design, software development, testing, deployments etc.
● Excellent written and verbal client-facing and internal communication skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● 1+ Years of Experience required.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Technical Producer you’ll be planning, organising and managing technical projects, working closely with developers and senior management.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the person behind the curtain, working to ensure our tools and technology are at the cutting edge.”
What you will really be doing
- Working with the CTO and Senior Producer to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee’s technology projects, both frontend and backend.
- Breaking down complex projects into manageable tasks for developers.
- Ensuring senior management has a clear understanding of what is coming and when.
- Constant aligning and tracking of the tech team’s goals to fully support the priorities and requirements of the projects.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years experience in a production management role within a games studio.
- Ability to plan and visualise complex roadmaps
- Able to work with highly technical staff members
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- A charismatic, energetic and integral character.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of agile project management methodologies.
- A “self-starter” mentality.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
0.5 - 3 years of experience
- Day to day maintenance of the website. Along with updating banners, products, product content, blogs, SEO recommendations also maintain a tracker of all updates on the website
- Coordinate with design and development team to implement strategy
- Create project plan and timelines for execution
- Maintaining and recording minutes of the meeting with internal and external stakeholders
- Keep a track of website health: by conducting regular test plans, working on site experience as well as PageSpeed insights
- Provide inputs on improving website experience basis GA reports
- Preparing monthly website performance reports
- Ensure smooth client communications
- All mails must be responded to within 24 hours on working days and any conversation about on-going/upcoming projects over whatsapp/call must be documented on mail
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices. Maintain good awareness of key plugins to be able to rapidly select the best approach for a new site build or update
- TAT of website uploads
- 4 recommendations from monthly reports adapted by the clients
- 2 case studies based on successful recommendations
- <4 escalations per year
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to manage and work with teams
- Ability to adapt to new tools and softwares
- Google Analytics Power User
- Has experience operating at least 1 CMS
- Self starter attitude, proactive
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Tools to master:
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Clarity
- CMS: Shopify, Wordpress, Magento, Drupal, Sitecore
- Shopify Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Docs, Slides, Sheets | Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Title : Agile Program Manager
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
The Agile Program Manager should have experience with all facets of software development, operational support and project management using agile processes. Must have experience in providing advanced project management and support for ongoing programs and for projects across numerous functional and technical units with the organization. For each program/project, the Agile Program Manager is responsible for ensuring that the program is on track for successful releases, and coordinate with vendors/partners, and external stakeholders, as necessary.
- Facilitate the Scrum of Scrums once or twice a week with Scrum Masters, Backlog Owners, and Leads.
- Facilitate Big Room Planning with Lean | Agile Teams, Leads, Leadership, and Stakeholders.
- Review Agile metrics every week with Program Portfolio stakeholders.
- Serve as an escalation path for Scrum Masters and the Lean | Agile Teams.
- Help champion the Agile transformation in the program.
- Help drive the Communities of Practice in the program and encourage others to participate.
- Work with Product Management to update the Agile Road Map, as necessary.
- Serve as an administrator for the Agile ALM (Application Lifecyle Management) tool.
- Mentor Scrum Masters.
- Track program dependencies to resolution.
- Track program risks to resolution.
- Create weekly summary Agile program reports for Leadership.
- Support Leadership to track Agile budgets, Team allocations, releases.
- Conduct Program Portfolio Agile Maturity Assessments.
- Participate in Progressive Elaboration sessions to maintain institutional knowledge.
- Assist in Agile contract management with external vendors and contractors.
- Agile Program Manager - Agile Axiom Framework
- Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance).
- Certified Scrum Professional (Scrum Alliance).
- Agile Project Management (IC Agile).
- Agile Program Portfolio Management (IC Agile).
- Agile Certified Practitioner (Project Management Institute).
- 6+ Years Professional Experience.
- At Least 4 Years in Project Management.
- At Least 4 Years Working in an Agile Environment.
- College Degree or Equivalent Professional Experience.
The Agile Program Manager has a critical role. They are often the glue to ensure everyone is moving forward towards value delivery via conflict resolution, administrating ALM tools, facilitating program level meetings, removing escalated impediments, tracking program dependencies and risks to resolutions, etc. The ideal person should have a strong project management background and hands-on Agile experience at the Program Portfolio level.
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We need a top-notch Program Manager to come join our growing team at IK
Who you are
- You have 7 - 12 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You’ve had 3+ years of experience planning, prioritizing and delivering the product roadmap.
- You get your buzz from metrics, efficiencies and productivity to enable the product team to keep getting better.
- You love interacting and managing a bunch of highly passionate and demanding stakeholders.
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- You are a whiz with Jira and have numbers at the tap of your finger.
- Experience having set up agile processes for teams and you have war stories to share.
- You don’t really care about your title, you actively contribute to product and engineering decisions.
- You love being a leader of incredibly smart engineers.
What will excite you?
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work
NetSPI is a dynamic cybersecurity company headquartered in Minneapolis. We are a leader in penetration testing and attack surface management. NetSPI is constantly growing and looking for innovative minds to join us in helping some of the largest organizations in the world protect their technology and data from cybercriminals. If you thrive in a collaborative setting and enjoy working with best-in-class technology - we want to meet you!
- Understanding the client’s processes and modeling the same on the software
- Responsible for Configuration and set-up
- Managing testing and quality control of deliverables
- Participating in the product demonstrations and owning success of pilots
- Providing support to clients to tackle any issues raised and responding to change requests
What you need to have:
- Should be passionate about customer success
- Minimum 2 years of experience of product delivery or project management experience
- Should have led external client facing projects
- Should have been part of / set-up system configuration or support processes
- Detail-oriented and cross-functional
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should have Project management certification
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering / business management required
- Hands on knowledge of database querying and reporting
- Getting hands on with core development work! Yes you’ll lead and manage your own team, but you’ll also frequently get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions
- Full Stack Development! Whether it is building a new product or taking an existing one to the next level, you’ll be expected to work on full-stack application development whenever the situation calls for
- Juggling Business and Technology! We want someone who can understand the client’s business requirements and be able to map technology solutions to make these requirements work
- Leading from the front! Your charismatic leadership skills will help in leading and motivating your team through all stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Being a Mentor! Your team will constantly look up to you for guidance in challenging situations and we are looking for someone who can bring them up as tomorrow’s leaders
- Sound technical depth with over 6 years of experience in Java and open source technologies and managing the end to end product development life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills that can be leveraged in effectively communicating with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Stellar business orientation and the ability to link technology and business to devise apt solutions
- 10+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowledge of one the web application framework such as Spring, Struts
- Strong knowledge of web services (Restful)
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design, data structure, and data architectures
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements.