Looking for a mid level .NET developer with 3+ Years of Experience.
Working on ASP.Net Core2 MVC is added advantage.
Good to have knowledge with SQL Server 2012, indexing and queries and SSIS/SSRS.
Has Implemented Ajax Controls in C# . Net Projects
Complete understanding of MS SQL Database. Data modelling to visualize database structure.
Writing queries use for front‐end applications (websites, desktop applications, Mobile App or cloud apps).
Good understanding of Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
Creating database triggers, stored procedures & functions.
Creating table indexes to improve database performance.
Has experience in writing unit tests & performing unit tests on own codes.
• To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project.
• Experience working with MVC framework.
• Hands on experience on various design patterns
• Experience in Unit testing development.
• Good to have experience on Team foundation server and Agile Development.
• Oversee and review code as required.
• Drive implementation and address technical roadblocks that the team is facing.
• Experience with diagnosing performance and/or memory issues is a plus, including using relevant profiler tools.
• Oversee and assist during system testing, UAT and deployment.
About Andesoft Consulting
We are a digital solutions company servicing clients across the globe.
We are located on Tardeo Road close to Mumbai central station.
We are looking to expand our team and currently hiring for the following positions :
Dot net developers
Front End Developers
- Good in translating Technical architecture to implementation
- Experience in any server-side programming
- Strong knowledge in REST, SOAP APIs, interfaces and data delivery via APIs
- Design and develop REST APIs for the business functionalities.
- Knowledge of data related applications and best practices
- Understanding of leveraging various database capabilities like stored procedures, triggers, reusable functions using MySQL
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT/SVN
- Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
- Deployment experience on Cloud (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Build solutions on and around Hyperautomation platform
- Experience working x
- Discovery and Assessments
o Run Automation opportunity discovery lifecycle from start to finish
- Data analysis and engineering
o Identify data dependencies in a solution
o Simulate data, create data layer for consumption
o Create high level data architecture as part of solutioning and MVP lifecycle
o Identify solution for reporting and dashboarding needs
- Own up the discovery phase
- Work with different stakeholders including process owners and tech spocs
- Understand nuances of data (structured and unstructured) and assess its impact on application performance
- Work with ML expert and frontend/middleware expert in a seamless manner and help create optimal solutions and robust applications
o B.E. or MCA or MBA
o 6 to 10 years of overall experience
- Design technical specifications for RPA (Automation Anywhere) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Automation Anywhere).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
- Providing primary backup for networks should they fail.
- Ensuring the effective administration of a new business network.
- Performing troubleshooting on all programs when required.
- Preparing post-mortem reports and performing trend analysis when there are system failures.
- Developing proposals and helping to finalize opportunities that reduce expenses.
- CCNA certified.
- Around 1 year of experience in Network Operations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidate with networking certification is preferrable.
• 4 - 7 years of software development / consulting / support experience is required.
• Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
• Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
• Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal 7, 8, or 9 core and contributed
modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
• Experience creating custom Drupal modules.
• Exp in one of the following languages (in no particular order): Java, Python, Scala would be plus.
• Exp in MySQL / Maria DB must.
• Experience with Drupal 8/9 migrations and migrating data (Nice to have)
• Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
• Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development,
Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
YouShd is a venture-backed (two global mega VC funds) social commerce enabler that is helping DTC brands succeed by harnessing the power of consumer networks. Our mission is to decentralize marketing away from low-trust channels such as FB, Google, and large influencers toward the high-trust social networks of everyday consumers.
Re: YouShd Founding Engineer:
As a Founding Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing, building, and launching our product to customers. Specifically,
- Since our team is lean and we plan to keep it that way - you’ll be one of the first five engineers in leading the zero-to-one journey of a product our customers are hungry for
- Lead technical design and implementation of the frontend of the product with coaching and mentorship from world-class technical architects
- Have knowledge of (or learn) how to work with Shopify’s CLI
- Iterate quickly to create delightful user experiences, working closely with customers/ design partners
- Our team is currently fully remote (with offices to be opened in Bangalore and Mumbai over next few months) and cross-border across San Francisco, Boston, and India - help us cultivate a remote-first, inclusive, diverse, and friendly culture
- Work directly with the founders with an ownership mindset
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience working with frontend tech stacks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue.js)
- Prior experience working with frontend UI frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS)
- At least 2+ years of Handson in developing solutions on Microsoft Azure Platform
- 5+ years of industry experience designing and developing enterprise scale services & platforms
- 5+ years of experience in C# with solid analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- At least 1.5 year of hands-on experience with React JS/ Typescript /Bootstrap/Angular related frameworks
- At least 3+ Year Hands on in Relational Database SqlServer/ Azure SQL.
- Job Title:- Microsoft Tech Lead
- Location:- CG Road, Ahmedabad(Mobile and flexible), WFH is available, sometime you have to come attend business meetings
- Education:- No bar in Education
- Desired Skills:- ASP.Net, C#, Database Design, MySQL, MSSQL, Bootstrap, SQL Server
- Experience: - 05 yrs. to 06 yrs.
- Number of Vacancy:- 01
- Job Timing:- Flexible Time
- Interview Process: - 2 round, First round is Telephonic, Second round is face to face only.
- Plan, lead and deliver the software development cycle.
- Lead technical team and solve their day to day issues.
- The successful candidate would lead a team of 6-10 developers.
- Handle ongoing projects as well as new projects.
- Guide or mentor new team members and existing members.
- Experience in Microsoft ASP, C#, SQL server, MS SQL, Bootstrap, database design and github.
Who can Apply
- Education : No bar
- Experience : Good to have: BFSI domain and professional certification
- Customize, develop and support solutions on salesforce.com platform.
- Develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions for our clients.
- Working closely with clients and the development team to determine the project requirements.
- Document unit test scripts and record test results post completion of development.
- Review self and peer's code/configuration as part of review process.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- (Agile and Waterfall approaches and tools)
- Advanced Salesforce customization/coding (Apex & Visualforce development)
- Salesforce data loading & using data loader/Data stage/related tools.
- Lightning component experience preferred.
- Knowledge in Java/.Net Programming & OOPs concepts is an added advantage.
- Basic source control knowledge Git/SVN
- Proficient in building integrated solution involving web services using both REST and SOAP
- Strong in RDBMS concepts, SQL and SOQL query languages and ER concepts
- Experience of developing using Eclipse/Mavens Mate IDE
- Hands on experience in migrating code/configuration to production is an added advantage.
Good to have
- Certifications on Salesforce Admin, App Builder, Platform Developer 1 is a must
- Comfortable & familiar with MS office tools
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Clear communication and articulation ability
- Team player
- Effective written and oral communication
- Inspire and motivate the team to perform at their best.
- Professional maturity to give and receive feedback.
- Supports team members in meeting their commitments.
- Good presentation skills to run governance and steering committee meetings.
- Excellent listening skills with sharp acumen to replay or summarize conversations especially when a client is involved.
- Ability to cross/up sell when there is an opportunity.
- Understand client business and add value to requirement conversation.
Role 1 : Core Java
Experience - 5 – 10 years
Location – Mumbai ( NKP) / Weworks
Primary Skills / Must have:
- Knows Java Programming Language (Java 7, 8) with Object-Oriented Design and Spring Framework. Understanding of RESTFul Services development.
- Has a good understanding of asynchronous requests, multithreading and related issues and ways to resolve them.
- Has a good understanding of web and web programming principles, cookies, sessions etc.
- Familiar with tomcat, servlet model and their limitations.
- Has a good understanding of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving skills and willingness to learn.
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Willing to ask questions.
- Team player.
Secondary Skills / Desired skills
- Familiarity with Git and Linux/Unix commands.
Role 2 – JAVA + Linux + SQL Server combination of skills - Bangalore
Experience – 4 – 9 years
Location – Bangalore ( RMZ Ecoworld)
Required Technical Skills:
- Strong Java experience.
- Experienced in Agile development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with Programming language: Python, and SQL
- Experience in database platforms : DB2/Sybase/MSSQL server.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Working knowledge of Java spring framework,Angular 7/8,GIT.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Working experience on Actimize RCM solution.
- Knowledge of testing automation tools like selenium.
- Good knowledge of Actimize AIS solution
- Ability to take on challenges and open to learning new technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Passion for innovation and find creative solutions to complex business problems.
- Team player.
Educational qualification and experience:
- Bachelor degree in engineering/computer science or MCA from recognized institution
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in required technical skills.
Role 3 – Java+ Spring + Azure ( Mandatory)
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 4 – 7 years
Role 4 – Java Fullstack
Experience - 5 – 9 years
Location – Mumbai ( NKP)
No of open role – 4
Mandatory Skills – Core Java , Full stack and Unix
Ø Work closely with Business Analysts to understand User and Functional Requirements
Ø Conduct Technical Design, create Design Prototype and Design Specifications. Be able to understand business needs and translate into technology solutions
Ø Implement the requirements using the latest firm wide technologies and approved global solutions
Ø Perform Unit Testing and, wherever applicable, collaborate with QA Engineer on System / Integration / QA / Regression / Performance / Capacity Testing, and create testing documentation
Ø Coordinate with users on User Acceptance Testing and provide testing support
Required technical skills:
Ø Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience in software development
Ø Good programming skills using Java
Ø Excellent relational database skills on Sybase / DB2 & Unix Shell Scripting
Ø Good knowledge and solid experience in Agile software development
Ø Good knowledge, skills and abilities to perform high quality software testing
Ø Experience on Axiom / XML / SOAP / Informatica is preferred but not essential
Required professional skills:
Ø Enthusiasm for and interest in learning and applying new technologies to solve real world business problems
Ø Pursuit for perfect delivery quality in a zero-error-tolerance environment
Ø Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ø Good communication skills including ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people
Ø Highly organized, self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive with capability to work with minimal supervision
Ø A strong can-do attitude
Ø Creative and flexible while observing policies, rules and standards
Demonstrate highly proficient written and verbal communication skills in the English language
Role 5 – Core Java / Java backend hands on developer
Location – Mumbai and Banglare
Experience - 5 – 10 years /
And we will provide training to further enhance your existing skills