- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or https://resources.workable.com/recruiter-job-description" target="_blank">Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. https://resources.workable.com/phone-screening-interview-questions" target="_blank">phone, https://resources.workable.com/skype-interview-questions" target="_blank">Skype and https://resources.workable.com/tutorial/structured-interview-questions-guide" target="_blank">structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Fragma Data Systems
Fragma is a leading Big data, AI and Advanced analytics company provideing services global clients.
• Create and publish job ads in various portals.
• Network with potential hires through professional groups on social and digital media.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
• Screen and shortlist resumes and job applications.
• Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlisting of qualified candidates.
• Interview candidates telephonically or online for a wide range of roles (junior, senior, and executive).
· Responsible for Technology hiring across levels and manage a team of recruiters
· Responsible for end to end Talent Acquisition including planning and strategizing for deliverables, sourcing and attracting candidates through various active and passive channels; candidate engagement; stakeholder management; reporting; database management etc.
· High end ownership of the deliverables.
· Focus on priorities, drive & deliver successfully.
· Maintain effective communication with the hiring managers and candidates.
· Build influential candidate relationships throughout the process.
· Follow and practice latest recruitment trends and strategies.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and networking.
· Proactively resolve bottle necks.
· Prepare and submit timely progress reports to various stakeholders.
· Involve in various initiatives for process improvement and talent branding
What are we looking for?
· Proven 7-10 years of experience in technical recruitment with excellence in hiring across levels, stakeholder management, database management, reporting etc
· Ability to manage a team of recruiters and sourcers
· Expertise in stakeholder management and leading an entire unit of hiring independently
· Possess the ability to assess candidates against profiles and the culture
· Strong understanding about engineering and product requisitions
· Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and work under tight timelines
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Impeccable multitasking and organizational skills
· Always pushing the limits
· Excellent relationship building and analytical skills
· Knowledge of latest recruitment trends and practices
· Proven skills in attracting candidates through various social media channels
· Detailed oriented, organized, discrete and dedicated professional
Who we are
DirectShifts is a tech platform for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short/full time term roles. We are disrupting the recruiting space for hiring clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs. We have been called the “Uber of healthcare workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We have raised $5.5 million from marquee investors such as YCombinator, PeakState Ventures, Altair Capital, Soma Capital Pioneer Fund, Anita Pramod (former CFO of Epic EMR), Tom Lee (founder of One Medical & Galileo) etc
- Work closely with Account Managers & clients across USA to provide recruitment support
- Sourcing, interviewing, reviewing candidates across job portals and career networking sites
- Onboarding, training, support to clinicians once hired
- Address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner
- Interact with customers on phone, email etc to deal with customer concerns
- 2 - 5 years of experience in recruitment/customer service role
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to multitask and honor deadlines
- Attention to detail and a proactive customer centric approach
- Open to work as per EST hours (6.30 pm to 3 am IST)
- CTC: 3-7L p.a.
Designation: Technical Recruiter
Location: Indore (M. P.)
Duration : Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have experience of various job portal like Naukri.com, LinkedIn, Monster etc.
- Should have min 6 month - 5 yrs. of experience in in -house / international recruitment.
- Sound understanding of all technology like ROR, React JS, Java, .Net, PHP, Python, Android / Mobile development etc.
- Must be excellent in communication skills oral and written.
JTC provides software solutions to enterprises across the world. We believe that we can only succeed if and only if we have a passionate driven, and capable team. People are at the core of who we are.
We are looking for a person who will be responsible to understand our core values and translate them to create a workplace where our team feels proud to come to work every day.
- Implement recruiting strategies to find the right person for each role in the organization, keeping diversity and inclusion as core values. This includes various activities such as sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, and onboarding prospective team members.
- Build the company's brand as a strong engineering company by holding hackathons, engaging with various local engineering groups, and other related initiatives.
- Support HR functions (5% to 10%) when needed.
- You are passionate and driven to build a great team.
- You are someone who cares deeply about people and demonstrates deep empathy for team members of all backgrounds.
- You have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and help the team get work done.
What you'll gain:
- The ability to exercise creativity and leadership in your work.
- The chance to build a great team that is on a mission to make the world a better place.
- A team of highly selective, ambitious, and innovative co-workers.
Perks and Benefits:
- Remote Friendly: You can work from place of your choice, including one time work from home setup reimbursement at the time of joining.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance: INR 3L health insurance with a wide hospital coverage that covers your spouse, children and parents (with existing pre-conditions), including access to remote on call doctors.
- Workation: Annual off-sites every year, fully paid, for the team to get together for a week to work and play.
- Learning Opportunities: Access to best trainings for learning and skill advancements.
- Time Offs: 12 paid leaves, 6 leaves per year on top of National and Regional holidays.
- Paid Parental Leave: 6 months maternal and 1 month paternal.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycle i.e., sourcing qualified candidates to deploying selected candidates with the clients.
- Understanding & analyzing the requirement of the position based on the client’s specifications.
- Experience in End-to-end recruitment: Sourcing to onboarding candidates.
- Sourcing of candidates via internet postings, networking, headhunting, and internal Database.
- Ability to source resumes quickly and work on multiple positions simultaneously Thorough screening applications for identifying quality candidates.
- Sound knowledge on Sourcing Candidates thru REDEX, Monster & various Job Sites.
- Excellent knowledge in Boolean function & usage of various job board databases.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and clients
- Draft job descriptions push them through all talent acquisition channels and coordinate candidate sourcing with the same.
- Doing junior to middle-level hiring for all verticals.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
- Format resumes meeting client expectations.
- Telephonic Screening of the profiles checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioral Fitment, Stability, etc.
- Utilize your innovative and effective convincing and negotiation skills to impress and attract top talent.
- Follow up with candidates and clients and maintain records of progress.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
- You need to be comfortable being an individual contributor and working in an ambiguous, chaotic, and fast-paced work environment.
- Effective negotiating skills Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Strong decision-making skills
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment Quick learner and a passion for bridging talent with opportunity
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Telephonic Skills
- Interviewing & Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent English Communication Written & Verbal, with very good E-Mail writing skills & etiquette.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications
RCP, Navi Mumbai
This position shall be responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, the position holder should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Key Accountabilities: Most important task(s) accountable for; what must be accomplished
· Plan and implement company’s talent acquisition strategy
· Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
· Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
· Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
· Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
· Reviews employment applications and background check reports
· Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
· Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
· Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
· Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
· Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
· Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
Personal Profile: Personal qualities, skills required, previous experience
· Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
· Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Naukri, LinkedIn, Moster, Indeed, Facebook etc.)
· Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
· Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
· Post-Graduation in Human Resource Management
Skills:- Speaks English Fluently, End-to-end recruitment cycle, Exp. 360 degree hiring, Client Lead Generation, Sourcing, CV Screening, Cold Calling, Scheduling Interview, Excellent communication in verbal & written, Job Posting, Emailing, IT/Non-IT Recruitment, Exp. of using Job Portal, Boolean String, Client Relations, Business Development, Listening skills, Teamwork skills, Multitasking skills, Relationship Building skills, Formatting, Employee Relations, Relationship management, Technical Recruiting Negotiation, Have worked with 80% IT & 20% Non-IT requirement.
- Develop talent by leveraging recruiting processes and tools and gathering role requirements and recommendations.
- Advocate for the candidate and create an excellent experience, supporting candidate assessment, evaluating candidate skills and client needs, and driving the interview and offer process.
- Influence hiring managers on their hiring strategy and provide status updates on open roles.
- Manage recruiting initiatives to meet established goals. Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager, and recruiter experience.
- Partner with key business, staffing, and hiring stakeholders to build solutions for diversity, equity, and inclusion objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end recruitment in IT technologies.
- Take ownership individually and as a team member in supporting all open roles.
- Good understanding of software business, preferably Digital, Analytics and Technology hiring
- Energetic, ambitious professional with strong integrity
- Strong Communication, analytical/influential skills
- Good in talent mapping and networking with all levels of candidates
- Keen learner who can sail through ambiguity.
- Maintaining hands-on meticulous reports, draw trends and analysis, have great offer to joining ratio
- Quick joiners are preferred.
5- 9 Year’s Experience, Mid-level in hierarchy
Position: Bench Sales & Marketing ( US IT Recruitment)
Location: GOA ((Males Candidates from Goa only)
Timings: USA Eastern Time (Night Shift in India)
Job Purpose: Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising manager, Human Resource Administration
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and Internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements, negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing, providing community introductions
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks
- Manages on boarding program by conducting orientations, coaching, advising managers on training and coaching
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, conducting training
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- USA experience compulsory
Skills: Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Results Driven, Professionalism
- 3 years experience in IT Recruitment with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of visa classification Terms, Rules & Policies H1B, OPT, Stem OPT, H4 EAD,TN Visa.Dice, Monster, Indeed & social media Platforms.
- The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.