Seeking passionate Software Engineers having 2+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails.
Must Have Skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. And you enjoy collaborating with others
- 2+ year of experience with Ruby on Rails or other Ruby frameworks
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Strong experience with Git versioning systems
Good To Have Skills
- Experience with Micro-service Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), GraphQL, and REST APIs will be a huge plus
- Working knowledge or understanding of the SaaS ecosystem will be a plus
- Contribution to open source projects, have participated in some technical community or meetups or interest group or have written or spoken in public about their technical ideas
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries
What you will love working at Kiprosh
- We're a remote-friendly and calm company
- We use the latest and powerful hardware for software development
- We are heavy on extreme programming and agile methodology. Our DNA is engineering practices like TDD, CI, CD, Code reviews, Pair programming, etc
- We love to collaborate and contribute to open source projects (check: Kiprosh Github)
- We encourage and help you to blog about your development experience with the rest of the world. (check: Kiprosh Engineering Blogs)
- Our dedicated CoE (Center of Excellence) group ensures that company-wide we all achieve excellence in the area of our interest, learn the latest and greatest, and keep sharing product & technology topics regularly across the organization
- Company-wide, we conduct monthly events to have fun together as a One Kiprosh team.
- We are big on rewards and recognition. We celebrate spotlight awards every quarter. We have yearly award ceremonies and celebrations. (check: Kiprosh Linkedin Page)
- We have company-wide outings twice a year (but pause for a year since March 2020 due to Covid19 pandemic)
- We are a passionate group of humble, kind, and fun-loving individuals
Responsibilities for PHP Developer
- Work closely with completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Create documentation for software created
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
Qualifications for PHP Developer
- Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment
- Expert of Laravel
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Good understanding of website integration and software creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results
- Able to work seated in front of a computer screen for long hours at a time
Good to have knowledge of AWS, prometheus, kubernetes and other monitoring tools.
Min exp 1 year. Must be from Pune since we are not able to provide relocation.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - which helps to prepare for travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
- Improving customer experience, not only for borrowers but also other partners on the platform
- Ensuring seamless integration with data/ service providers and lending partners
- When not doing any of the above, writing tests to prevent any regressions
What you need to have:
- Must have skills:
- Good Experience in Ruby On Rails
- Self-starter: Someone who can develop independently
- Passionate about problem-solving, ability to see the big picture
- Realizes the value of 80-20
- Good to have skills:
- DevOps experience (Managing web application on AWS)
- Prior experience in the Fintech or Banking industry as a tech role.
- Test case writing
Software Developer: 1 to 4 yrs
Sr. Software Developer: 4 to 8 yrs
JD for NodeJS
Please find the JD below:-
- Expertise in Node.js Web frameworks like Meteor, Express, and Kraken.JS
- Expertise in building highly scalable web services using Node.js, Create REST API with the help of Node middleware
- Deep understanding of REST and API design
- Experience designing APIs for consistency, simplicity, and extensibility.
- Expertise with build tools like Web pack, gulp, and grunt.
- Integration of various application components
- Experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements analysis, design, and implementation in an agile environment, etc.
About Us :-
Mobile programming LLC is a US based digital transformation company. We help enterprises transform ideas into innovative and intelligent solutions, governing the Internet of Things, Digital Commerce, Business Intelligence Analytics and Cloud Programming. Bring your challenges to us, we will give you the smartest solutions. From conceptualizing and engineering to advanced manufacturing, we help customers build and scale products fit for the global marketplace.
Mobile programming LLC has offices located in Los Angeles, San Jose, Glendale, San Diego, Phoenix, Plano, New York, Fort Lauderdale and Boston. Mobile programming is SAP Preferred Vendor, Apple Adjunct Partner, Google Empaneled Mobile Vendor and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
Moreover We have our presence in India with 7 locations i.e Gurgaon, Mohali, Panchkula, Pune, Bangalore, Dehradun & Chennai.
For more information please visit to our website link below:-
design/coding/testing and building large scale distributed web sites.
• Experience working with PHP framework (Zend )
• Experience working in a formal web/software development environment
• Experience with LAMP technologies and elastic serach
Good product Background
- Development and maintenance of existing codebases.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques.
- You will be working on different technologies and domains as needed.
- Strong logical thinking.
- Good knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Strong Knowledge of any one programming language.
- Knowledge of web frameworks (i. e. Django, spring, express)
- Flexible to learn new languages and technologies as needed.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of AWS and GCP
- Earlier experience in SailsJS
Recko was founded in 2017 to organise the world’s transactional information and provide intelligent applications to finance and product teams to make sense of the vast amount of data available. With the proliferation of digital transactions over the past two decades, Enterprises, Banks and Financial institutions are finding it difficult to keep a track on the money flowing across their systems. We are building products which enable them to handle and monitor massive volumes of transactional data without writing a single line of code and ensure the right amounts are flowing between the right beneficiaries, with the right deductions at the right time. Over the last few months, we have grown to a point where we are processing more than 25 million transactions monthly for our customers.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We are reimagining enterprise software to be built around the user. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 50 members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
About the Role:
What are we looking for:
1. 2+ years of experience with Java MVC frameworks like Spring / Dropwizard / Play and with
MySQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL.
2. Experience building at least one application from scratch.
3. Understanding of at least one test frameworks and basic system administration.
4. Experience with cache store / message broker like Redis / RabbitMQ / Kafka.
5. Good to have: Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDb, Neo4j, ElasticSearch. etc and Understanding of different concurrency models used in Akka, node.js, Go, RxJava etc
6. Interest in learning new languages / framework as needed.
7. A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most
importantly, you should be fun to work with.
As a backend developer at Recko, you will:
1. Design and implement microservices with high reliability and scalability.
2. Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
3. Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
4. Learn about new technologies and incorporate them.
5. Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
6. Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators.