As a Graphic Designer, you’ll be responsible for making our ideas look good. We are particularly looking for boundary pushers and smart branding skills. You must be able to think creatively and critically, and have impeccable type sensibilities. You should also have the ability to design for different audiences and different brand styles across digital and print media. You must be willing to explore creative solutions that are visually inspiring and conceptually sound.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Ability to understand briefs and translate concepts into creative, innovative visuals, effectively overseeing projects from start to end including on-time delivery.
- Eagerness to improve, keep learning, update skills and innovate as per business requirement and market.
- Proficient to expert level experience in Adobe Suite focusing on Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe XD is a plus.
- Intermediate/high proficiency in design principles like typography, composition, scale, color theory, and an advanced knowledge of how those principles work together
- Digital platform design experience and understanding of cross-platform design guidelines.
- Strong creative vision and visual arts skills with an established portfolio of B2B print and digital marketing collateral including social media creatives, brochures, reports, sales presentations, pitch decks, etc. preferably in an agency environment.
- Working knowledge of website UI design and motion graphics is a plus.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for knowledge on design aesthetics, typography, and composition. Please share only samples of work where the ideas and execution are done by you alone. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.