As a Graphic Designer, you’ll be responsible for making our ideas look good. We are particularly looking for boundary pushers and smart branding skills. You must be able to think creatively and critically, and have impeccable type sensibilities. You should also have the ability to design for different audiences and different brand styles across digital and print media. You must be willing to explore creative solutions that are visually inspiring and conceptually sound.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Ability to understand briefs and translate concepts into creative, innovative visuals, effectively overseeing projects from start to end including on-time delivery.
- Eagerness to improve, keep learning, update skills and innovate as per business requirement and market.
- Proficient to expert level experience in Adobe Suite focusing on Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe XD is a plus.
- Intermediate/high proficiency in design principles like typography, composition, scale, color theory, and an advanced knowledge of how those principles work together
- Digital platform design experience and understanding of cross-platform design guidelines.
- Strong creative vision and visual arts skills with an established portfolio of B2B print and digital marketing collateral including social media creatives, brochures, reports, sales presentations, pitch decks, etc. preferably in an agency environment.
- Working knowledge of website UI design and motion graphics is a plus.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for knowledge on design aesthetics, typography, and composition. Please share only samples of work where the ideas and execution are done by you alone. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
About Pangolin Marketing
● Work in agile product development (with co-founders, Product owners,
Managers, Developers) to define requirements and design the solutions. It
is an IC role.
● Design intuitive and simple user interfaces for mobile and web solutions,
producing journey maps, storyboards, mock-ups.
● Rapidly translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and
prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. Design UI for Mobile and
Web applications with a special focus on Data Visualizations
● Innovate with evolving customer experience in terms of applying
technologies and business models
● You will be challenged to understand business needs and user’s
perspectives and put them in a cohesive design that is simple but elegant.
You will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product,
and to have the best user experience, iterate upon it per user testing
● 1-5 years of experience as UI/UX Designer (and/or Interaction Designer)
with experience working with internal or external stakeholders. Preferably
at a growth stage consumer product startup.
● Proficiency with design tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, and collaborative
tools like Notion, Airtable.
● Experience in designing mobile applications for users that are not so
● A portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs
and/or sketches that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing,
interaction design, visual design, and design best practices.
● Ability to work alone and on tight timelines.
India's first social trading platform. It means bringing benefits
of community to your investments. It means leveraging the combined social
capital of the community to benefit you. It means making financial markets truly
inclusive and democratic for the next 100 million users.
It is a platform that enables retail investors to view, learn, follow, and
execute the strategies of their peers or more experienced traders. The
application integrates community features with trader discovery and trade
execution. Our customers are retail investors who mostly rely on external
advisory for their trade and investment decisions. We will help them invest in a
customised, responsible and aware manner. We empower retail investors to align
their risk-return objectives with optimum investment strategies and generate
wealth in the process.
We believes in a win-win for all. We are a well-funded seed-stage startup
and are backed by some of the leading global as well as Indian venture capital
funds and angel investors. Our investors include Accel Partners, India Quotient,
Titan Capital, co-founders of Unacademy, Udaan, Cohoo, Graphy, Knappily and
more. We have a strong founding team who are IIT and IIM alumni and have
exceptional professional journeys.
We are looking for Graphics Designer
Minimum experience required 2+ years.
Job Location : Mumbai
- Experience as a Graphic Designer or in related field
- Demonstrable Graphic Design Skills with Strong Portfolio
- Proficiency in Illustrator Photoshop, Aftereffects and Indesign.
- A Strong Eye for Visual Composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to Execute simple edits on FCP
- Takes Initiative
Type: Freelance Contract [Milestone/Project Based] (eventually converting to a full-time role post the completion of agreed milestones)
Key areas we’re looking at:
- You have well-rounded skills and experience to run projects independently end to end. 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- You can create clear, intuitive, and visually appealing human interfaces. (UI)
- You can untangle vague conceptual problems, and have a sharp intuition for the most accessible mental models and flows, so users can immediately start gaining value out of the product. (UX)
- You care about the business needs, implications, and practicality of your designs. You don't get stuck on pretty UI or deep abstractions, and can balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- You have strong beliefs, loosely held. You're a good listener who collaborates well with different stakeholders. You observe and internalize all inputs and feedback to help you reach an optimal decision.
- You like to tell stories using both words and visuals, and strategize the best way to make your point.
Nice to haves:
- You've designed and built great tools with small teams in the past.
- You bring unique strengths and perspectives to the team. We're looking to build a diverse team where our skills and experience can complement each other.
- You can polish features in the codebase.** We love to hire designers who can code so there's less communication and hand-off cost with engineers. But this is optional, especially if you are super talented in designing the purest and easiest solution to hard product design problems, and rallying your teammates to execute towards it.*
- You've experienced the pain of fragmented tools and information silos created by them, and have a strong urge to fix it.
- You’re familiar with the world of Open Source Software (OSS) and have been following the work of open source evangelists like Joseph Jacks (JJ), Javier Perez, etc and/or have dabbled in contributing design artifacts to various open source UI/UX projects.
What you’ll achieve:
- Design product concepts that balance vision, craft, speed, and business potential.
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution.
- Run projects end to end with engineers to drive your vision to the ship line.
- Partner closely with Engineering, Content, and the Founders at Scoutflo to understand what each of our diverse user segments need, want, and love about Open Source. Use this data and acquired intuition to prioritize, plan, and scope our product roadmap.
- Work with Content Marketing to devise new ways to tell great stories throughout the user lifecycle, and across our site, product, help guides and other channels.
- Create new patterns that are intuitive, practical, and convergent. Evolve our design system intentionally as we scale.
As one of our early founding designers, you’ll be working closely with the founders and other members of the founding team, to build our MvP product from scratch. You will be collaborating on multiple design problems with our product and engineering teams, to build the future of democratising Open Source! If you’re someone who is passionate about Open Source, loves to work in early stage startups, has a high drive, agency and hunger to learn new things, while also working closely with the founders and building things from ground up, don’t think twice before applying!
About Scoutflo (www.scoutflo.com) :
There are tons of open source products being developed today. However, very few reach the level of scale and distribution they deserve. At Scoutflo, we aim to solve this problem of discovery, distribution and frictionless onboarding of open source products for businesses, by building a platform to connect open source product companies to businesses who are in need of them, but don't know where to start, how to choose, how to onboard and what needs to be done post onboarding. The platform will also enable rapid customization at scale for all the open source products listed on our platform, based on the requirements of businesses looking to buy their plans and onboard them on a customized plan. At Scoutflo, we are extremely excited to solve this problem, because we believe that the next chapter in SaaS disruption and penetration to smaller businesses will be via the open source market. The open source community, if given a solid platform, can leverage the power of worldwide collaboration to unlock huge value in the SaaS economy, not just for large enterprises, but also for small and medium businesses who are looking for cheaper alternatives to enterprise SaaS tools, without compromising on quality. Read more about our vision here: www.scoutflo.com/our-vision
At Scoutflo, we aim to build a platform that will scale discovery and distribution of open source products by connecting them with businesses looking to leverage the power of open source. The platform will consist of a suite of products, which can be thought of as modules that can be built on a SaaS model - with different models based on whether you're a customer (business looking for open source tools), seller (an open source product company looking to get listed and discovered), or a developer/contributor looking to get paid gigs to solve various issues/feature requests/bugs etc for the open source products listed on the platform. We are on a mission to make Commercial Open Source (COSS) mainstream!
We are looking for a freelance UI/UX Mobile Designer to join our growing Design Team at Kickgadget. This is a position for a detail-oriented designer who is passionate about creating intuitive and insightful experiences for users.
-A Warm Welcome to SVAPPS Interview.
This is a Good Opportunity for You the People in Warangal.
-To make this Process Easier for All,
Please Refer Your Friends is Anyone Having Good Knowledge Self-Reliant, able to Work Independently and Accept Responsibility for Projects
Very Good Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
EXPERIENCE - 1 - 4Years
Job Location -Warangal.
With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1M+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees across the US and India and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. Simplilearn has quickly
become one of the only global leaders in the Edtech space based out of India.
Job Title : Sr UX Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Duties and responsibilities
• Must have Data-driven, Research-oriented, Product mindset, Business-driven, technology enthusiast
• Should have owned the customer journeys and experience in design from the previous experience.
• Must have a deeper eagerness for observing users journeys and synthesizing insights into design.
• Data Visualization.
• Strong believer of lean/agile UX process.
• Must have worked in an agile environment.
• Must have worked in product/platform company earlier.
• Anchor and execute UXD projects independently with multiple stakeholders by diagnosing
business and user needs.
• Create and present compelling design concepts as part of UX strategy and focus group sessions.
• Present design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by strong business and users' benefit rationale.
• Team up with product, development folks to ensure your design gets translated well as a final product.
• Manage communication at all levels and be responsible for project deliverables with quality and on time.
• Design Education (Preferrable).
• Experience designing for various devices and systems. (Native mobile, Hybrid Mobile, WebExperiences)
• Must be a presenter in order to influence important design decisions and maintain credibility.
• Be organized and show excellent time management skills and be highly detail oriented.
• Have an understanding of business strategies and goals backed by knowledge of different technologies.
• Must research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
• Help build, develop and maintain a set of best practices and operational guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts.
• Creative thinker with the ability to constantly challenge the status quo and expose details otherwise overlooked
• Strong sense of urgency; commitment to deadlines and deliverables. Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and be creative.
• Ability to communicate and present ideas and details from a UX perspective to internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Skills:
• MUST HAVE SKILLS: MS Office skills, SketchSoftware (latest version), Invision, Zeplin. Data
Visualization. Communication and presentation skills.
Following process and activities skills are required ones and must evaluate the candidate for
• User Need Analysis
• Contextual/Field Study & UX Insights
• User Mental Modeling
• Personas/User Profiling
• Tasks Analysis
• Productivity Study & Benchmarking
• Technology Need Analysis
• Device Platforms & constraints and Browsers
• Performance & Scalability Analysis
• Heuristics Evaluation
• Multi-lingual compatibility
• Comparative Study & Benchmarking
• Business Need Analysis
• Business UX Problem & ROI Impact
• Scenario Analysis
• Competitive Study & Benchmarking
• Task Design
• Taxonomy Structure (Data Flow)
• Metadata Framework (Findability/Search/Information Retrieval Framework)
• Navigation & Interaction Design
• Scenarios Baselining
• ROI Parameters & Benchmark
Testing & Validating
• Prototyping (UI Design & Development, Integration & Testing)