We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. With Client, we want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
Product Design is about customer obsession. It is about getting under the skin of our users, understanding both their stated as well as unstated needs, and solving for them.
Our Design team is composed of talented and driven problem-solvers. We never stop learning, we teach one another, and we take immense pride in our work. We are a small team and thus every individual has the opportunity to create a huge impact.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners (currently in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time)
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback and creating a quality piece of work. This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide to project manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
● Develop design solutions for various platforms
● Establish consistent brand and creative designs
● Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-up and look books
● Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to criteria
● Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure
- Bachelor's degree/PG in user experience, design or related field
- 5+ years of experience with UI design
- Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills Experience with Figma/Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Knowledge of CSS is a plus
Jify's mission is to build financial resilience for the employed workforce. Our core offering gives employees complete flexibility and access to their earnings on-demand so that they never have to take on high-cost credit or borrow from friends and family. Our goal is to provide long term financial wellness for a whole new category - workplace.
If you are looking for bigger and more ambitious platform of a fast-growing start-up, come join our team. We are building a finance function for the future!
We are looking for UI/UX designer to join us as part of the early team. We have some really big and exciting projects coming up, and are backed by Tier 1 investors
Role: UI/UX designer:
Working closely with multiple stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
Producing high quality UI and UX design solutions through wireframes (high fidelity and low fidelity), visual and flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes for the same
Developing visualisation of screens within a prototype framework
Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines
Developing well thought-out user experience flows
Designing interfaces across iOS and Android applications, kiosk, web dashboards and progressive web apps
Taking a "design brief" to understand requirements and mapping out a suitable solution with UI/UX guidelines and principles
Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
Conducting layout adjustments and creating responsive designs based on existing user feedback in real time data
- You have at least 2 years' experience, ideally within a Design role.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of design tools such as Figma
- Up to date knowledge of Framer, Invision
- Good knowledge of wireframing/planning tools such as whimsical
- Strong knowledge of Invision/ framer or other tools
- Expertise in UI Design, UX Design and Mobile App Design would be highly valuable.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- Highly organised in your approach
What you'll get for your hard work:
- Competitive compensation
- Be part of the early journey of an ambitious start-up
- We believe in sustainability - we simply get it! This suggests we can be flexible
Other benefits include:
- Be part of a fintech start-up that is backed by Tier 1 investors
- Online courses and internal training to help you upskill and progress in your career
- Social activities & events
A clear progression path
And many more!
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience designing interfaces for mobile and web applications.
- Portfolio of a design project.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator, and photoshop.
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various clients.
- Good time management skills.
- Thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the client.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity with user-friendliness to the complex design.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Don't forget to attach previous work or Behance portfolio link.
Deforus Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
At Story Digital, the User Experience and User Interface Designers play a major role in creating
disruptive, intuitive and easy to use products, creating a competitive edge to our various businesses.
You will continue to develop your professional skills while working with the product team which is
leading the design culture within the company.
We have a passionate group of stakeholders and developers, and we are looking for equally
passionate designers who are always ready to push for better designed experiences for the users.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
You will be running end-to-end execution of the products.
● Understand product specifications and user psychology
● Create personas through user research and data
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a
wide range of devices and interfaces
● Conduct concept & usability testing and gather feedback
● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, accessibility)
● Work on UI to design attractive designs
● Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
You will advocate, consult and teach customer-centered design throughout the organization.
What you need:
● Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or a
● Relevant work experience(0-2 years) showing your expertise, skills and most importantly
your work process
● Deep knowledge of typography, colors and layouts
● Fair knowledge of Google Material Design and iOS Human Interaction Guidelines is a plus
● Ability to communicate, critique and collaborate across departments
● Our day-to-day work involves softwares such as Sketch, Figma & Zeplin, but if you work
on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, that will work too
You're required to share your resume and portfolio while applying.
Who Are We?
Founded in 2019, Rajasthan Studio is India’s leading Art Experiences’ hub for travellers & explorers, art lovers, artists, students, working professionals, retired people; in short for everyone. With a dedicated aspiration to make art available in the millennial and fast-paced world of today, Rajasthan Studio is scaling up and entering a whole new world that is driven by technology.
For this purpose, Rajasthan Studio is looking for a highly experienced and passionate UI/UX designer for its upcoming innovative, never-experienced-before app platform for virtual art experiences, who has a soft spot for art & culture to work on an app that is one of its kind. This app will open a whole new dimension and possibilities for art lovers and enthusiasts to showcase their talent alongside generating revenue. If you are as passionate as us about art, culture, heritage, and preserving the same, this role may just be the right fit for you.
We Are Looking For
We are looking for someone who lives UI/UX, someone who is passionate about design, art and the power of the same. We are a group of young and talented people looking for someone who knows how to work together and grow together as well. Unlike any other company out there, we want you to genuinely enjoy and love what you do. Love what you design and come up with a design, never seen before for an app never made before, the world’s first live experience application here at Rajasthan Studio.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for autonomous conceptualizing, designing, prototyping and delivering compelling and intuitive experiences through the application. A good mix of interaction, visual, and problem-solving abilities with a passion for crafting useful and delightful features end-to-end.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, or equivalent design-related field.
- Minimum Three (3) years’ professional expertise as a UI/UX Designer - Mobile & Web
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Understanding of the Art and Entertainment Industry
- Exceptional Attention To Detail
- Passionate about designing mind-blowing & problem-solving user experiences (interfaces & interactions)
- Rapidly develop user flows, wireframes, and full-fidelity mockups, for a range of assets such as small interactive elements
- Gather & evaluate user/design requirements.
- Conceptualize, create illustrations, icons, and animations from scratch
- Ideate and create delightful micro-interactions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (like responsiveness)
- Ability to do rapid prototyping and user testing
He will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. You will be part of the product team work closely with users, engineers, and UI designers to build and refine our product.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
The position is based out of Bangalore, India
What You’ll Do
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features. ● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. ● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. ● Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas. ● Own big design projects (think social platforms, new design tools, and other high-impact projects) ● Work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs and assets ● Work directly with other designers to envision and iterate the concept ● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team ● Compile research and create user flows ● Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces ● Understand product specifications and user psychology ● Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback ● Create personas through user research and data ● Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success ● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. ● Developing an iconic and beloved identity for a high-profile startup as it launches and grows. (Think Zomato, Uber, Tesla, Flipkart)
● Work directly with the founding members of Noon Academy. ● Flexible work hours. ● Full freedom to explore and engineer in the best way.
Job Description- Sr. Visual & Graphic Designer
As a Graphic Designer you will...
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand image and identity across all company materials
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design a variety of assets including social media designs, blog designs, landing page designs, animations, digital ads, site graphics, iconography, illustration, etc.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel while staying organized and meeting deadlines
- Help define and develop our brand narrative, style, and positioning
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to production like online and offline brand visual display, promotion materials, video clips...
- Must understand product design standard. Establish and promote design guidelines according to brand requirement know well about the trending design style and enhance the brand creativity meanwhile.
- Rapidly create sketches illustrations to visualize and effectively communicate your ideas
- Occasionally collaborate with the product team to design visual elements for the application
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 6+ years of professional experience as a designer
- 2 years of minimum experience in internet design industry, experienced in illustration design or advertising design are preferred.
- Perfect graphic design and video editing skills, proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere/After Effect or other visual design tools;
- Strong communication skills, fully understand the design needs or use scenarios. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Good cooperation and teamwork ability. Responsible for team, strong executive power, and capable of learning, able to withstand high-intensity work pressure.
- Please present your designs when come for interview.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with marketing, advertising, user psychology, and conversion optimization.
- Strong illustration skills.
What we value:
- Be a team player
- Embrace change
- Communicate clearly
- Deliver creatives on time
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
• To create designs/product concepts artwork/illustrations/visuals/ in various graphics packages, (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) by a required deadline.
• Liaising with internal marketing & communications teams on design production and specifications at the Client location.
• Creating new designs & specifications for the client’s brand. Ensure all product briefs are to the clients requirements, the correct specification and delivered on time.
• Contributing to the in-house team as well as the client teams with ideas and recommendations in creative design and innovation
• Conceptualize 2D/3D/Stop Motion video ideas and execute them in a timely manner
• Be market aware Industry trends in the field of design, competitor campaigns