Jobs at Prescribe
Prescribe (YC W21) is one of the fastest-growing startups in the Healthcare sector in India. We are building a D2C brand in the natural healthcare space.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior QA
- 3+ years of Experience in QA role
- Automation and manual testing experience in mobile testing
- Leadership skill
- Great analytical and communication skills.
- Good at planning and time management.
- Should be able to write up neat and clear reports.
- Should have an attentive nature.
- Decide, plan and document different user flows to be tested.
- Communicate with the end-users (It will be our own team in this case) to properly understand their pain points.
- Thoroughly test the different user flows.
- Document and communicate the bugs and issues in the flow back to the developer team.
Below is a list of several skills required to deliver on responsibilities for this role:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in React Native/ React development
- Familiarity with AWS solutions like Amplify , Cognito, DynamoDB will be a bonus
- Should be able to write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Should be able to design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications.
- Architect & design technically robust, flexible, and scalable solutions
- You must have experience in deploying Android/iOS apps previously on playstore/Appstore.
- You should be able to build pixel-perfect, amazingly smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
If you always thought of yourself as entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed, results-oriented, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about technology, we have a dream opportunity to back yourself up.
Compensation: Cash and stocks for U.S company (to be discussed on a case to case basis)