HouseItt is a student-run start up recognized by the start-up India initiative by the
Government of India. It provides student residences across and around Delhi University
colleges. It provides easy to book, better service, and affordable rental homes to
students within the campus and thrives on building a robust support system for
handling student accommodations. It bridges the gap between the demand (students
looking for PGs/Flats) and supply (owners) of rentals.
JOB PROFILE: FRONTEND DEVELOPER (FULL-TIME JOB)
• Knowledge of React and SSR.
• Working knowledge of Git and GitHub.
• Knowledge of how frontend and backend communicate.
• Knowledge of redux is a plus.
• Creative problem Solving Skills.
• Ability to learn and research about things you don't know.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding and interpreting the task assigned by Team Lead.
• Getting the assigned work done in the given deadline.
• Asking questions when you are not clear about stuff.
• Giving suggestions to improve the web application and solve business problem.
TENURE: Full-time (JOB)
LOCATION: Work from Home
SALARY: Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 25000/- (IN-HAND)
• Certificate of Experience
• Letter of Recommendation
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are mostly React but not only, but we do also push into all types of strange and common.
Typical tools in our toolbox are:
Redux (RTK toolkit)
Create React App
CSS / Sass
a lot of vanilla JS
Great, if you are familiar with:Vite
* Work with the product managers and designers and co-own our consumer app (1M+ userbase)
* Own our admin dashboard for all the product offerings - digital gold, gold loan, & gold locker
* Architect, design, and maintain frontend libraries for both our consumer application and admin dashboard
* Mentor team of 3 - 4 frontend developers to build a robust, lightweight, and high-performance client-side app
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality Typescript code
* Write documentation and guides for consumer app & admin dashboard
* Expertise in ReactJS/Redux
* Expert-level knowledge in TypeScript or Flow
* PURE experience of 3- 5 Years and more in Frontend Development
* Knowledge of general software design patterns
* Good understanding of CSR and SSR
* Up-to-date on the latest build tools, and libraries such as ES6, Webpack, Babel
* Able to work independently and drive results
* Previous work experience in product-based (B2B/B2C) / fintech startups
* Contributed/maintained to an open source library
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge about React.js and Next.js
- Strong understanding of how SSR (Server Side Rendering) works.
- Taking figma/zepline files from designers, slicing and/or recreating elements via CSS to match the design perfectly
- Ability to make modifications to libraries as per requirement of a project
- Passion and follow through for their work. Excited and curious about learning new technology, as well as the sharing of ideas. Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication. Able to own individual projects as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Awareness of current design trends in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding time limits which can impact on the design.
- Knowledge of GIT or any other version control software.
- Good experience on Next.js, with great css skills.
- Should also know the latest strategies available on Next.js v12.
Hiring - React.JS Developer Freelance Consultant (WFH-Remote)
Greetings from Deltacubes Technology!!
Experience: 5+ years
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
JD for Below position-
Preferred Technical Expertise-
- Expertise in front end web application development
- Experience in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap library is required.
- Experience with Django Framework.
- Experience with source code versioning tools such as GIT, Bitbucket etc.
Secondary Skills/Good to have Skills:
- Experience in developing REST API is a plus.
- Experience in Python Programming is a plus.
- Experience in Pandas and Numpy Libraries is a plus.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Experience with any cloud platform ( GCP is a plus )
- To build next-generation complex web applications that are efficient and modular.
- Works closely with UX designers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions and new features.
- Responsible for integration with the services that reside on the back end.
- 2+ years of experience in building Single page applications using HTML5 CSS3 and AngularJS.
- In-depth knowledge on HTML5 and CSS is mustHands-on experience integrating upstream services, REST APIs.
- Hands-on with JS and preferably worked with Angular2+.
- Hands-on with automation/bundler like Gulp, Grunt or webpack.
- Extremely detail-oriented to strive for pixel perfection across all browsers.
Technical Skill :HTML, CSS, AngularJS, ReactJS
What will you do:
• Responsible for UI development of one of the modules of the product
• Collaborate with Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop reusable UI widgets that can be reused across the solution
• Champion Usability & Frontend best practice
What are we looking for:
• A minimum of 3+ years experience in Web development
• Hands-on experience on ReactJs and/or AngularJS of 2 years at least
• Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance
• Strong academic background and problem solving skills
• Take ownership of features/modules and manage it completely
• Ability to communicate and defend your ideas clearly
• A desire to build products that users love
Good to have:
• Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodology
• Experience in React Native