● Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
● Good understanding of GoLang and microservices
● To take up development and deployment of native code to manage the customer facing platforms
● Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
● Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
● Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
● Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
● Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences, software engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience with Go language programming and other backend technologies such as NodeJS/ExpressJS, preferably in Security/enterprise/SaaS products.
- Exposure to one or more cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure), containers and kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with microservices architecture, Rest APIs, databases such as PostgreSQL/mongodb, distributed systems, data engineering technologies, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the modern SDLC practices, Agile methodologies, tools such as Jira, and software configuration tools such as GitHub.
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and remaining flexible in a changing environment.
- Adobe experience Manager (AEM) Apache Sling, JCR, OSGI
- Good knowledge in Apache Sling framework
- Good knowledge in Java content repository API
- Good knowledge in Apache Jack rabbbit framework
- Knowledge of OSGI and Declarative Services
- Strong understanding of REST Principles and Hands on experience REST based API development
- Knowledge of Patterns and good practices to design and develop quality and clean code
- Experience in Pair programming and code reviews
- Experience with testing at all levels unit, integration, functional and performance
- Experience in Agile Project (Scrum or SAFe) execution is a must
- Familiarity with git, basic git branching strategies, working in a peer-reviewed environment,able to code to existing patterns/styles
- Familiarity with task management, bug tracking and wiki-based documentation tools like Jiraand confluence
- Must be comfortable working with AEM workflows, scheduled jobs, creating/modifying jcr
- nodes via java code, and accessing REST endpoints via java code
- Ability to create custom AEM CQ components and a good exposure to both core and
- foundation components that can be inherited in AEM
- Good understanding of AEM web development framework using Apache Sling
- Create multiple OSGI Bundles in the AEM stack based on the requirements of the Project
2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net.
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to implement both back-end and front-end
software solutions to serve both internal and external customers. The position entails working in
an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
● 1 - 4 yrs of Odoo development experience.
● Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
● Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
● Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished
● Work closely with product owner to create stories
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user
experience and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
● Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
● Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
3-4 years: 2 Position
Core Skill Sets
Core Programming Language*: JAVA 7/8 or above
o Command on basics/core.
o Knowledge of OOPS concept.
o Problem solving skills using Collections/Java Beans/OOPS concept.
Web Programming Language*: J2EE
o Knowledge of MVC architecture [Servlet (or) Struts 2 (or) Spring].
o Able to debug and deploy web-application.
Database*: Preferably Oracle/MySql
o Able to write sql queries.
o Knowledge of sql joins.
o Basic idea of stored procedures.
Additional Skill Sets
o Knowledge of understanding XML/JSON/CSV documents.
o Knowledge of understanding web-service (REST Full).
o Testing web-services via some tool (e.g. Postman).
Web/Application Server*: Apache/Tomcat/JBoss/Weblogic/Websphere
o Basic deployment experience on web applications.
OS Platform*: Linux.
o Knowledge of shell commands like create directory, change permission/owner,
move/copy files/folder, check process running and crontab.
o Knowledge to work and use putty.
Development Tool*: Eclipse/NetBeans.
Purpose of the Position
Perform day-to-day support activity at the client side.
Monitoring all the application components as part of the daily monitoring process to make sure the components and services are functional.
Regularly monitor the logs of the components and services and identify and debug the
errors if any and accordingly co-ordinate with the off-shore team if needed.
Support off-shore team to help deploy their application components and services.
Perform basis debugging activity to identify any issue present in the client environment and provide the details to the off-shore team.
About Company :
IRIS Business Services Limited is one of the first providers of full professional XBRL products and solutions to organizations globally. The company headquartered in Mumbai, India with international offices in United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the UAE.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International and XBRL US. The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
Over the last seven years, IRIS has been very closely involved in the XBRL space, in taxonomy creation, software solutions and in the conversion of structured and unstructured data into XBRL for SEC filing in the US. IRIS has multidisciplinary skills in XBRL as well as in technology. Taxonomy experts, software engineers, business analysts and accountants come together to provide a complete range of products and services across the XBRL supply chain.
For more information, please visit http://www.irisbusiness.com
- 5-8 years of experience as a Java/J2EE developer.
- 1-3 years of experience with Angular / React is desirable.
- 1-3 years of experience in using Spring and Spring Boot frameworks.
- Thorough knowledge of server-side development.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Good understanding of web services (WSDL SOAP, RESTful).
- Hands-on experience in using Application Servers like WebSphere.
- Expertise in relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server).
- E-commerce domain knowledge is desirable.
- Prior experience in developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Experience in implementation of Microservices
- Experience with AWS (S3, SQS, SNS, ECS, EC2, ALB, API Gateway, Lambda, etc.) is highly desirable
- Good understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is highly desired.
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgresSQL), web servers (Apache), and UI/UX designs.
at Appic Labs
Stealth Fintech startup looking for Software Engineer with 2+ year of experience.
We are looking to hire few engineers for this position ASAP.
Well funded !
Permanent Remote Position !
Competitive Salary !
You will be a part of the founding engeering team. We are working cutting edge technology stack such as Cassandra, Terraform, Kubernetes, Redis, MongoDB, InfluxDB, Graphana, GoLang, AWS.
You will get the opportunity to work on a massive scale project, crawling 100+ Million pages per day, and very complex problems which will help you grow as an engineer.
- Past work experience with crawler / scraper is a MUST
- Self starter mentality who can pick up new skills & can work independently
- Experience with programming languages like Java, C#, Go, Python, PHP
- Understanding of concepts like HTTP, Sessions / Cookies, IP rotation
- Expereince with AWS or Google Cloud
- Familiar with multithreading architecture
- Exp- 3+ yrs
- Must be very good in Java- 2.5+ yrs
- At least 1 yr of working experience in any one DB of Neo4j, Cassandra, Elastic Search
- Should have good devops working knowledge - Knowledge of AWS, Ansibleetc is a necessity
- Experience in TDD/BDD is required
- Minimum 1 yr working experience in Samza& Kafka.
- Knowledge of Azure is added advantage
- Understanding of AKKA and Play framework