A highly motivated, skilled, and 3-8 years experienced JAVA Software Engineer to implement innovative solutions with a proven track record developing end-to-end scientific or business applications in JAVA with emphasis on browser-based applications.
You bring to the table…
- Object oriented skills, including an understanding of common object and web application design patterns.
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Should possess hands of experience on Linux.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Good problem-solving skills are a must
- Exposure to developing APIs with Node JS
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, sails.js, StrongLoop, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database
- Knowledge of tools like Docker, Git, Postman, JSdocs, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Added advantage (Python or Ruby or Golang)
- Self-motivated and able to drive the team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in fintech is a plus
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale.
-We are a technology agnostic company that focuses more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why join us
- We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of times and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
- Delivering a complete backend solution working on Core Java and Spring Boot
- Ensuring high performance by writing efficient queries on MariaDB and MongoDB
- Coordinating the workflow & business logic between frontend and backend team
- Design and develop RESTful API which are stable, secure and scalable
- Communicating with external web services for 3rd Party tools and services integration
- 3+ years of experience and proficiency with Core Java and Spring Framework.
- Deep knowledge of RDBMS and Non-SQL DB technologies
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and classes
- Hands on knowledge of Jenkins, GIT
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multithreading, when needed
- AWS knowledge a big plus
MCA or B.E/B.Tech
Core Skill Sets:
1) Core Programming Language: JAVA 8
o Good command on basics/core.
o Sound knowledge of OOPS concept.
o Practical implementation using Collections.
o Problem solving skills using Collections/Java Beans/OOPS concept.
Web Programming Language: J2EE
o Knowledge of MVC architecture.
o Able to design a basic web-application using MVC architecture including database usage.
2) Database: Preferably Oracle/MySql
o Able to write sql queries.
o Knowledge of sql joins.
o Knowledge of some basic sql functions.
o Basic idea of stored procedures.
Additional Skill Sets:
o Knowledge of reading/writing XML/JSON/CSV documents.
o Knowledge of writing web-service (REST Full).
o Struts 2/Spring.
o Hibernate (using Spring JPA would be preferable).
3) Web/Application Server: Apache/Tomcat/JBoss/Weblogic/Websphere
o Basic experience of working/deployment on J2EE servers.
4) OS Platform: Windows/Linux.
5) Development Tool: Eclipse.
Purpose of the Position:
The employee would be responsible to build core and web-based applications having technical
implementation of XBRL/SDMX concept.
The employee would be responsible to write sql/procedures for the core/web-based application.
The employee would get a deep exposure on working with very good volume of data having such
database architecture capable of handling the same.
The employee would be responsible to build various web-services to be used by language
The employee would be very much responsible to work on standard technology in various parts
of the project.
IRIS Business Services Limited is one of the first providers of full professional XBRL products and solutions to organizations globally. The company headquartered in Mumbai, India with international offices in United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the UAE.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International and XBRL US. The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
Over the last seven years, IRIS has been very closely involved in the XBRL space, in taxonomy creation, software solutions and in the conversion of structured and unstructured data into XBRL for SEC filing in the US. IRIS has multidisciplinary skills in XBRL as well as in technology. Taxonomy experts, software engineers, business analysts and accountants come together to provide a complete range of products and services across the XBRL supply chain.
For more information, please visit http://www.irisbusiness.com
Frameworks - Springboot, Hibernate, Junit
REST / SOAP Web Services Implementation
Micro-services and Data Structures experience
SQL and exposure to Oracle or MySql or SQL Server or any standard RDBMS
Scrum or SAFe or other Agile delivery ways
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to
understand/expand requirements & technical specs
He/she should have minimum 3 yrs working experience on PHP, PHP Frameworks, Ajax, Knowledge on CMS platform like Open cart, payment gateway integration, experience working on portals.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Develop, designed well efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Fully adaptive to the technology needed for the current project
Required Skills :
- Bachelor/ Master degree from good college.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structure
- Understanding object-oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, Mysql, SQL. NoSQL, Mongodb
- Ability & Readiness to work with any technology
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Experience in JS based frameworks such as NodeJS, ReactJS, TypeScript
- Solid understanding of OOPS , RDBMS , NoSQl databases and concepts
- Familiar with building web applications and hosting.
- Should be aware of Unix based OSes, and be able to manage command line scripting and other shell commands.
- Exposure to cloud service SDKs and hosting on platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Conversant with standard enterprise Design patterns.
- Practices to keep the code DRY(dont repeat yourself) and readable.
- Experience working with third-party integration tools and platforms
- Strong familiarity with source control systems
Years of Exp : 4 - 8yrs
Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore
We are looking for a Sr. Back end web developer/Lead passionate towards building high
performance web applications which can scale for B2C businesses. We are looking for
self-driven individuals who love to find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. An eye for details and being proud of produced code are the must have attributes for this job.
●You will be responsible for converting Product team requirements to modular, testable and efficient code.
●You will be required to design and implement data storage solutions (Databases, caching
●You will also be required to cater to NFRs related to security and performance.
●At least 5 years of experience in working on NodeJS/Java/Ruby
●Proficiency in RDBMS such as MySQL/PostgreSQL.
●Experience of building/deploying applications on AWS is a definite advantage.
●Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries like Sequelize is required.
●Experience in some NoSQL databases (e.g. DynamoDB/Elasticsearch/Redis Cache etc) is a definite plus.
●Good understanding on architectural patterns (e.g. MVC) is required.
●Good communication and analytical skills are the basic needs for this role.
●An urge to create awesome applications that people will enjoy using is a must.
●Other technologies : MySQL , Redis, AWS, Microservices, REST API .
●AWS or some cloud experience.
●Should have built web application technology.
●Should have understanding of DevOps and Database.
●Should have done application performance tuning.
●Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
●B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech