Working experience of Java, Spring and Hibernate is must
Working experience of customizing Hybris Accelerators
Proficient in Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts including, but not limited to, Hybris PCM Data Modeling, Endeca/SOLR, WCMS/ Customer
Experience Manager, Cockpits, Cron jobs, internationalization,
personalization, security concepts and REST.
Proficient in catalog, order management, promotions, B2B commerce.
Should have experience of handling multi/Omni-channel architecture
through related Hybris Channel management modules.
Good understanding of integration patterns/methodologies of Hybris with
Organic SEO Search, Faceted Search and Commerce Search.
Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
Working experience of Integration with external services such as payment gateways, Order management solution using Web services such as REST and SOAP
Working experience of SOLR Search Engine is a plus
About Octal Frames Technologies Pvt Ltd
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next gen Customer Data Platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 3-6 years of relevant experience with Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in addition
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S/MCA Computer Science or Equivalent from premier
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good System design and Class design
● Good knowledge of Databases (Both SQL/NOSQL)
● Good knowledge of Kafka, Streaming Systems
● Good Knowledge of Java, Unit Testing
● Has appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the CDP domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
Write clean code to develop functional web applications
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Perform UI tests to optimize performance
Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Gather and address technical and design requirements
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Follow emerging technologies
3+ years of experience as a Back-end developer
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and
Hands-on experience with Java, Springboot and Hibernate
Working knowledge in SQL
Familiarity with Agile methodology of development process
Technical Lead's Role:
- The availability, security, scalability and interoperability of our platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
- Planning for the future
- Generating enthusiasm and a sense of both technical and product pride
Essential for this position :
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a team of software developers
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with C# and .NET
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- Designing and developing APIs for both high availability and scalability
- Performance profiling and tuning of .NET code
- Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
- Applying problem-solving skills to technical issues
1. Educational background from B.Tech/B.E./MCA
2. Comfortable to work from Noida Office.
3. Able to join in next 30 days max.
Application process is to submit the details on https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/net-tech-lead-me8" target="_blank">https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/net-tech-lead-me8 and our team member will get in touch with you soon
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. The lead should be an excellent coder with proficiency and a clear understanding of different aspects of a project. You will be responsible for
supervising, managing, and motivating team members regularly. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all Interactions with the architect and the team, so You must possess excellent communication skills. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7-10 years of professional experience.
●Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
• Java 8, Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes orchestrator.
• Experience in working with Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2, hibernate.
• Experience in Reactjs or Angular.
• Experience in RabbitMQ
• Experience in Unit Testing Tools like Junit/TestNG
• Experience in working with SQL & NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Knowledge of CI/CD architecture.
• Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gitlab
• Experience in cloud technologies.
• Team management using Scrum methodologies.
You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques.
● Must have experience leading a team of at least 8- 10 people.
• Nice to have Python 3.6+, Image and textual data processing technologies.
- 2 + years of software development experience utilizing Java based frameworks and technologies to build enterprise grade product solutions.
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing and documenting RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of concepts/technologies like Spring MVC, Spring boot, J2EE, EJB, application/API security, API governance/gateway platforms like apigee or kong.
- Good understanding of RDMS concepts and development preferably using MS SQL Server.
- Experience using test automation technologies like cucumber, selenium is a big plus.
- Partner with scrum masters to address technical blockers/impediments to progress.
- Prior experience working with agile scrum-based development methodology. Participate in sprint planning and estimate development efforts for features and stories.
- Partner with DevOps to install and configure/tune application containers like embedded Spring boot tomcat and webserver technologies preferably nginx or apache.
- Partner with cloud engineering group to outline the infrastructure provisioning requirements/needs for new product development.
- Design and develop CI/CD tools and process preferably using Jenkins to configure build jobs for APIs and design pipeline to promote artifacts from development all the way to production
- Experience with messaging technologies like kafka is a huge plus
- Work with Test Automation engineering team to integrate test automation scripts as part of the CI/CD process.
- Prior proven experience of utilizing and productionizing container/container orchestration technologies like Docker, kubernetes.
- Participate and Resolve issues related deployments, application performance etc.
We’re looking for an analytical, result- driven Senior Backend Engineers who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
• Design and develop databases for real-time, high availability financial data
• Architect and build the backend for corresponding web service (Nodejs and related frameworks)
• Create microservices and tools, manage servers (AWS), create reports etc.
• 4 Plus years of experience
• Strong systems, architecture and database fundamentals.
• Web development concepts - basics of REST APIs, server architecture
• Interest in building things from scratch and be a decision maker here
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space - interest trumps experience!
- Must have experience of 1 – 6 years.
- Experience in Java/J2EE platform.
- Experience in web application development with JSP, Servlet, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Knowledge of MySQL database.
- Developed REST and SOAP web services..
- Experience in version control system and build tool
- Must have completed BE/MCA/M.Sc/MTech.
The candidate will need to demonstrate previous experience of taking a client's requirements and translating them into technical specifications. The candidate will have to have previous examples of how he/she has worked with internal customers and technical peers.
The ideal candidate should have 3 to 5 years’ experience within a web application development environment.
- Analytical Skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of software extensions to vTiger CRM/Drupal/WordPress and any other PHP based application
- Development of integration between CRM and ERP systems provided by Target Integration and any other system using their APIs
- Development and maintenance of code in Gitlab (In-house git server)
- Managing tickets and updating them regularly in Redmine (Project and Ticket Management Platform)
- Providing solutions to the pre-sales team on new projects
- Supporting the existing development team
Qualifications and Skills
- Coming up with ideas to help grow the team
- Data Structure
- Data Modelling Concepts
- Object-Oriented Design Principles and Concepts
- MVC – Pattern in Depth.
- Aware of Various other commonly used design patterns like Factory, Abstract Factory, etc.
- PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, Webservices
- Object-Oriented PHP
- SQL In general, Procedure, triggers, functions, etc.
- Query Designing.
- Thorough understanding of HTTP.
- Version Control (specifical git) and bug tracking software knowledge are important.
- Linux system administration experience will be useful
- Experience of working on at least two of Joomla/Drupal/vTiger CRM or Sugar CRM is a must
- Strong understanding of relational database design
- Experience in creating professional-looking web interfaces using CSS and HTML
- Understanding of business processes
- Ideally, they should have worked on CRM/ERP/Accounting applications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Core java, J2EE frameworks (e.g. Spring), ORM (e.g. Hibernate) with a good understanding of multi-tiered web-based applications. Should be strong with OOPS concepts. Should have good SQL writing skills. Banking domain experience is an added advantage. Should have worked on REST APIs. Experience with Third Party Integration. Hands on experience on writing Unit test cases and Integration test cases. Experience on MVC Architecture.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject Proven hands-on Software Development experience Proven working experience in Java development Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms