Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of 350M active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Android Development
- Good understanding of Java Programming language
- OOPs concepts
- Good understanding of Android Framework
- Framework Components
- Data Storage/Persistence
- Offline support for application
- Rest APIs
Good to Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of Kotlin
- Experience in building dynamic UI
- Knowledge of hybrid frameworks like React-Native/Cordova/Xamarin/Flutter, etc.
About MoEngage Inc
MoEngage is an Intelligent Marketing Cloud, built for the Mobile-first world. With MoEngage, companies can orchestrate campaigns across channels like push, email, in-app messaging, web push and SMS, with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Traditionally, marketing clouds are expensive to implement, hard to learn and rule-based.
At MoEngage, we have built an enterprise solution that is easier to use, elegantly designed, fully integrated and is learning-based. MoEngage is the leader in the mobile engagement market, with presence across Asia, Europe and the US.
MoEngage works with Consumer businesses across the world including Fortune 500 brands like Samsung, Deutsche Telekom, Hearst, Prudential, Vodafone and Internet-first companies like Flipkart Group, Tokopedia, Traveloka, Gaana, and Oyo. MoEngage enables hyper-personalization at scale by analyzing 200+ million users and delivering 10+ billion interactions every month.
SENIOR JAVA API DEVELOPER 3+ YRS EXP
Experience in Software Application Development, Object-Oriented Programming,
and Web-based Database Applications using JAVA/ J2EE technologies.
Expertise in using build tools like Maven and Gradle tools for building deployable
Artifacts such as War, JAR from source code and environment configuration.
Proficient in building Restful and SOAP web service by building SPRING BOOT Server in
the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to the relational database and SQL
queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database tremendous knowledge
in working with databases like Oracle, SQL
Providing day to day support of general DBA activities like Refreshing, Monitoring
the database data migration through audit and log.
Design, implement, and support services based on architecture design, SOA design
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Backend programming languages: Java 8+
Frontend skills: Java Script
Supporting frameworks/skills: Spring MVC (Intermediate), Spring Boot, Play Framework,
Data access related skills: JPA, Spring Data with Hibernate
Build Tool: Maven, Gradle
Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo dB
Web/Application servers: Tomcat, Nginx
Version control Tool: Git, GitLab, Bit bucket
Project management tool: Jira
Operating System: Linux/Ubuntu, Windows environment
Additional Skills: JSON, knowledge on SOAP, Lombok, SonarLint, Junit.
Additional Tools: Postman, Swagger, pgAdmin3, Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS
AWS: lambda, cloud watch, API Gateway, Cognito, Redis, deployment using serverless,
Degree in computer sciences, coding, or a related field.
At least 3years' experience in Java-based programming.
Significant coding skills in Java, with other languages being a major plus.
Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Good organizational and time-management skills.
A strong portfolio of top-class coding and builds to your name.
Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team members.
Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
Experience in product development field with hands on experience.
Strong Experience in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS .
Knowledge in WinForms, WCF is a plus
Experience in rest api, web security, microservices is a plus
Experience in one unit test framework - JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, testNG, etc. is essential.
Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
Transforming Logic to Code
Company IntroductionEnergy Exemplar founded in 1999, is an Australian multinational company that makes optimization-based market simulation software for the electricity, gas, and water industries. Energy Exemplar has its headquarters in Adelaide, South Australia, with regional offices worldwide.Energy Exemplar is the global market leader in the technology of optimization-based energy market simulation. Our software suite, headlined by PLEXOS and Aurora, is used across every region of the world for a wide range of applications, from short-term analysis to long-term planning studies. Driven by the frenetic pace of advancements in computing technology and mathematical algorithms, our people continually think of novel approaches and more realistic simulations that enhance decision making, create market opportunities that benefit us all and enable utilities and regulatory authorities to become smarter, more energy efficient and profitable.
• Opportunity to develop game-changing, globally distributed, internet advertising products used by millions worldwide.
• Contribute hands-on, own, collaborate, and deliver new features and services at a fast pace.
• Build platforms, frameworks, APIs, libraries & automated tools to facilitate rapid issue
resolution and development & deployment of new features and changes.
• Own the prioritization, scoping and scheduling processes for new products and features.
• Work with and advise management on technical aspects, make well-informed decisions.
• Improve processes, technology & the applications you own continuously by showing the team better ways of doing things and help improve skills in the team.
• Prioritize tech-debt and ensure the platforms and applications meet the latest industry
• Learn new technology & practices, coach the team and conduct training sessions – devote time for learning and continuous improvement of self and team.
• Imbibe and maintain a strong customer service-oriented attitude while designing and building products.
Who should apply for this role ?
• 5 - 9 years of experience in building or managing large scale distributed systems
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or other relevant majors
• A track record of working on scalable applications, preferably at a major internet property or well-known startup
• Good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOP, Design Principles and Data Structures
• Excellent analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills
• Solid knowledge of Java/Python/Golang, web services (REST/JSON), NoSql Databases,
• Can exhibit passion and enthusiasm for remarkable technology (Knowledge and contribution to open source projects, Active Blog, etc. is a plus)
• Ability to learn emerging technical/business standards and apply/coach development team in proper adoption
• Deep understanding of development processes and has personally contributed to critical
• Communicate effectively & cross-functionally with other teams
Website- https://statusneo.com/" target="_blank">https://statusneo.com/
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a Java Developer, you will analyze, design, program, test, document, and maintain software applications for Fortune companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo paying special attention to solutions’ architecture and code quality.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
- Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards, and new software solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying the reported system’s shortcomings.
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
- Understand the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system, and database) and able to pinpoint problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
- Provide pre & post-implementation support. Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs, and solution architecture
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Brainstorm with team members and prove the ability to think on the fly.
- Core Java
- Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data
- Testing framework - Junit, Mockito
- Experience in deploying application on one of public cloud preferably Microsoft Azure. (Other - AWS or Google Cloud)
- Experience in one of messaging platform preferably Kafka (Other - Rabbit MQ or Active MQ)
- Others – Linux, Git, Maven, CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in working with Agile teams
Good To Have
Git (1-2 years of experience)
Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test, and tune the performance of systems to meet acceptance criteria.
Perform and manage stages of the SCRUM and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
Experience in the development of cloud-native applications is an added advantage.
Experience working in Agile teams
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
- Interest in our tech stack (Java or Scala, SQL Databases, NoSQL, Microservices, and AWS)
- Strong computer science fundamentals with data structures, algorithms, various programming languages, distributed systems, etc.
- Understanding of engineering best practices—you constantly seek to improve engineering standards, tooling and processes
- Ability to write “good code” - easily understandable, secure and testable!
- Comfortable helping drive technical decisions within our Engineering team
- Experience building applications at scale
Looking for Java developers with 2 to 4 Years of experience.
with below skill's
Note: Microservices experience added advantage
Proficient with full development stack (MySQL, Redis, Memcached, MVC frameworks, jQuery, Server Administration, CSS, HTML, etc) and understanding of OOP design, AJAX, jQuery, and MySQL
Understands how to build an optimized web app and has experience with caching and other scaling techniques
The desire and energy to work long hours so that we can continuously improve our website at the quickest pace possible
Passionate about working in a startup and creating a great product
Must love to program, must be willing to learn, and must be creative. If you are the type of person who finds learning a new technology or language an exhilarating experience, you will love it here.
Must be able to show us projects and or websites that you have created. Bonus points if you’ve created these projects/websites outside of your work (we love seeing proof of how much you love technology and coding).
Education - relevant degree in Engineering preferable
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in software development in an object-oriented language such as Java, .NET or Node.Js
- Exceptional design, coding, and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecture at scale.
- Real-world experience developing large scale commercial services with robust performance, resiliency, and telemetry, delivered both Online and OnPrem.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Ability to appreciate complex problems with a thorough design.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
· Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
· Candidate should have a working knowledge of web services
· Should have worked in the distributed agile model and continuous integration
· Should have knowledge of designing and implementation of REST Web services
· Strong experience with REST API and web services
· Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
· Strong Core Java and spring.
· Strong RESTFUL web service experience
· Strong SQL (preferably Oracle), JQuery, HTML/CSS, Oracle Restful, SOAP web services
· B. Tech/M. Tech from Tier-1 colleges like IIT, NIT, VIT, BIT
Primary Skill: Java, spring & RESTFUL Web services,