Website: www.https://sgnldomain.online/click?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Ftatvic.com%2F&dID=1615815352065&linkName=tatvic.com" target="_blank">tatvic.com
Responsibilities of Technical lAnalyst:
Responsibilities w.r.t Customer:
Requirement gathering by asking questions to the customer and getting to the main objective behind the query.
Analyze and understand and when necessary document the requirement
Design or develop PoC as per the business requirements / Customer development team requirements
Completing the implementation of the task as per the schedule
Should make extensive use of analytics data to generate insights and recommendations
Work with client technical team to fix the tracking issues
Participate in the recruitment process based on your seniority. This includes interviews, creating test as required based on the need to recruit people who are compatible with our culture and skilled to accomplish the job.
Share and coach colleagues in making the team more effective.
Share and Create content for training and publishing. These includes blogs and webinars.
Identify potential team members who are worthy of band change and prepare them with required guidance
Identify the repetitive tasks and manage to delegate to other team members or automate the process to reduce TAT & improve the productivity
Understanding the Event Schemas and Scripting
Designing solutions using GTM configurations for various environments
Creating database schemas as per business requirements
Create technical specifications and test plans
Development within any frameworks/platforms as used by the customers websites platform for implementing tracking components.
Understand and implement the various scripts and code which can work with different Analytics Tools
Understand the connection of GCP with GA 360 and its working
Integrate existing software products and getting various platforms to work together
Configure alerts on top of tracking to monitor & correct the same
Building reusable, optimized, scalable, secure code and libraries for future use
Initiate new research tasks which enable the analyst at Tatvic or Client to leverage to improve the business KPIs
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The senior product manager will own end-to-end delivery of Synapisca’s AI based radiology products including defining scope, creating wireframes, creating execution plan, product launch, feedback incorporation and iterations. In this role you would not only get to flex your skills but also learn to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment with a high degree of autonomy. This cross-functional leadership position requires you to work closely with the Engineering, Design, Category Management and Marketing teams to bring new products to life.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, a penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Plan product reviews with engineering teams and reviews with leadership.
- Work on product roadmap, backlog, and deliverables.
- Create and socialize artifacts that clearly communicate requirements including BRDs, user flows, and prototypes.
- Formulate hypotheses and quickly validate with prototypes, user feedback, and experimentation.
- Work with customers, support, and engineering teams to handle and resolve any critical customer issues that arise.
- 5+ years in software product management with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of software products
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, HealthTech, Enterprise products etc.
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis.
- Experience with tools like SQL, Excel, Tableau, Qlikview etc. is preferred
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Have the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, Sketch and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
- 2+ years experience working with Oracle Commerce Cloud application
- 4-6 years of overall experience in web application.
Must have strong knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle Commerce Cloud
- Excellent knowledge of server-side JAVA for enterprise level applications (J2EE)
- Proficiency in SQL Server, MySQL, and relational data models in context of web integration
- Proficiency with web services (WCF, Web API, SOAP, REST, SOA)
- Excellent Communication Skills
Good to have knowledge on:
- Understanding of Oracle cloud technologies including technical
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
Working Hours: 1:00PM to 10:00PM
DeepIntent is a marketing technology company that helps healthcare brands strengthen communication with patients and healthcare professionals by enabling highly effective and performant digital advertising campaigns. Our healthcare technology platform, MarketMatch™, connects advertisers, data providers, and publishers to operate the first unified, programmatic marketplace for healthcare marketers. The platform’s built-in identity solution matches digital IDs with clinical, behavioural, and contextual data in real-time so marketers can qualify 1.6M+ verified HCPs and 225M+ patients to find their most clinically-relevant audiences, and message them on a one-to-one basis in a privacy-compliant way. Healthcare marketers use MarketMatch to plan, activate, and measure digital campaigns in ways that best suit their business, from managed service engagements to technical integration or self-service solutions. DeepIntent was founded by Memorial Sloan Kettering alumni in 2016 and acquired by Propel Media, Inc. in 2017. We proudly serve major pharmaceutical and Fortune 500 companies out of our offices in New York, Bosnia and India.
The set of skills we are looking for:
Solid Java experience and knowledge of the Java framework
Understanding data structure
Understanding of the JVM internal and memory management
In-depth MySQL knowledge
Excellent debugging skills.
Able to work in theEST timezone. Troubleshoot complex issues
discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
Replicate customer environments/issues on the platform and work to identify & fix the root cause or provide an interim workaround as needed.
Provide Technical Action plans to take a customer/product issue from start to resolution.
Identify product bugs and improvements based on customer environments and work to close them
Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities.
Good in external and internal communication across stakeholders.
Supporting today’s data driven business world, our client acts as a full-stack data intelligence platform which leverages granular and deep data from various sources, thus helping the decision-makers at the executive level. Their solutions include supply chain optimization, building footprints, track construction hotspots, real estate, and lots more.
Their work embeds geospatial analytics, location intelligence and predictive modelling in the foundations of economic modelling and evaluation theory to build data intelligence layers for their clients which include governments, multilateral institutions, and private organizations.
Headquartered in New Delhi, our client works as a team of economists, data scientists, geo-spatial analysts, etc. Their decision-support system includes Big-Data, predictive modeling, forecasting, socio economic dataset and many more.
As a Senior Manager– Data Intelligence, you will be responsible for contributing to all stages of projects– conceptualizing, preparing work plans, overseeing analytical work, driving teams to meet targets and ensuring quality standards.
What you will do:
- Thoroughly understanding the data processing pipeline and troubleshooting/problem-solving the technical team
- Acting as SPOC for client communications across the portfolio of projects undertaken by the organization
- Contributing to different aspects of organizational growth– team building, process building, strategy and business development
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Post-graduate degree in relevant subjects such as Economics/ Engineering/ Quantitative Social Sciences/ Management etc
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Vast experience in managing multiple client projects
- Strong data/quantitative analysis skills are a must
- Prior experience working in data analytics teams
- Credible experience of data platforms & languages in the past
Roles and responsibilities:
- Can put together a content strategy from scratch
- Excellent written skills in English
- Responsible for producing high-quality engaging content for websites, Blogs and designing content for social media.
- Candidates will have to assist the team of Product Managers and Developers in the documentation of content based on product briefs.
- Work on Client proposal and Statement of Work (SoW).
- Work on the NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement) templates etc.
- Ability to research new testing topics and write engaging content.
- Should be able to create new JDs for the software testing roles.
- Basic knowledge in the field of software testing like Functional Testing, Automation testing, Performance Testing, and other Software Testing Tools is required.
- The candidate must be passionate about technology content and SEO with the ability to create plagiarism free and SEO-friendly content.
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies
- Should be comfortable in using proofreading tools like Grammarly, ProWritingAid, Hemingway App etc.
- Experience in using excel, google sheets, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Sending Weekly newsletters and realigning content based on customer feedback.
- Ability to connect with prospects through Linkedin Sales Navigator to nurture leads further
- Research and create articles and blogs for the website:
- Linkedin: Create, update business articles and participate in business groups
- Quora: Update answers and articles
- Facebook: Create, update articles and participate in local groups
- Youtube: Optimise the videos
- Instagram: Casual updates about FG
- Coordinating content, maintaining aesthetics and technical tags
- Make outbound calls to the clients to follow up on leads generated
- Developing proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Proofread marketing collaterals before it goes live
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience.
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred.
Job Title:- Assistant Manager - Business Analytics
Age: Max. 35years.
Working Days:- 6 days a week
Location:- Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Monthly CTC:- Salary will commensurate with experience.
Educational Qualification:- The candidate should have bachelor’s degree in
IT/Engineering from any recognized university..
Experience:- 2+ years of work experience in AI/ML/business analytics with Institute of
repute or corporate.
Required Technical Skills:-
A fair bit of understanding of Business Analytics, Data Science, Visualization/Big Data
Basic knowledge of different analytical tools such as R Programming, Python etc.
Hands on experience in Moodle Development (desirable).
Good knowledge in customizing Moodle functionalities and developing custom themes
for Moodle (desirable).
An analytical mind-set who enjoy helping participants solving problems and turning data
into useful actionable information
Key Responsibilities include:-
Understand the tools and technologies specific to e-learning and blended learning
development and delivery.
Provide academic as well as technical assistance to the faculty members teaching the
Working closely with the Instructors and assisting them in programming, coding, testing
Preparing the lab study material in coordination with the Instructors and assisting
students in programming lab and solving their doubts.
Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and
configuration of the Learning Management System (LMS).
Administers learning technology platforms including the creation of courses,
certifications and other e-learning programs on the platforms.
Responsible to provide support within the eLearning department, provide technical
support to our external clients, and administrate the Learning Management System.
Creates user groups and assigns content and assessments to the right target audience,
runs reports and creates learning evens in the LMS system.
Performs regular maintenance of LMS database, including adding or removing courses.
Uploads, tests, deploys and maintains all training materials/learning assets hosted in the
Ability to Multi-task.
Ability to demonstrate accuracy on detailed oriented and repetitive job assignments.
Responsible and reliable
● Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
● Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, Mongo DB, Express, Angular)
● Proficiency and hands-on experience with Html5 and CSS3
● Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build
process, continuous integration, and delivery.
● Exceptional verbal, written, and listening skills.
● Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA & MCA
● Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
● Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
● Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
● Mongo DB
● Angular 4+
● Go Lang
● Version Control - Git or Bitbucket
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
Roles And responsibilities :
- To find out the features offered by other similar software and to collaborate with developers on implementing the same.
- Develop new features and ideas to make product better and user centric.
- Continuous look-out for new and creative solutions to implement new features or improve old ones.
- Create algos from scratch and implement them in the software.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 years of experience in any 3d software development (three js, unity, unreal, openGL)
- Strong Data structure and Algorithm knowledge
- Strong Aptitude and Reasoning
- Good understanding of mathematical formulas.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies as we are constantly evolving
- Cloud experience with AWS/Google Cloud is a big plus.