PayPal is a leading technology platform and digital payments company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants worldwide. PayPal is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy.
. Giving an opportunity to build business critical features on the PayPal app. This is a new initiative and a new team and employees would get involved in designing the blue print from scratch, building a highly scalable and configurable app and scale it to hundreds of regions, impacting lives of millions of users
Strong customer focus and product thinking is essential. Will help build the next generation of PayPal native apps.
• Assist in design and development of PayPal iOS application
• Influencing peers, juniors and seniors both within the organization and across PayPal.
• Native iOS app development and converting ideas, designs and requirements to concrete stable production builds
• Coordinate and collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to understand problems, come up with creative solutions, and help with tracking and delivering within the release plan • Understand and implement iOS specific design patterns
• Collaborate with Engineering and QA to resolve bugs
Desired Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of native ioS development experience .
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing internet application with REST services at the backend
• Super awesome at iOS fundamentals, including technologies like UIKit, Core Animation, Auto Layout and Cocoa Touch
Excellent Swift and Objective-C coding ability along with strong CS & OS fundamentals
• Familiarity with continuous integration (Jenkins), application monitoring (Crashlytics and fabric.io), mocking tools (Appium and Apiary), build tool development and enhancements, using unit testing and cucumber tests for functional tests.
• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing client-side handlers for web services with REST services at the backend
- Experience with Cucumber testing framework desired
• B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired
About Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Careator Technology is an end-to-end service provider for all your Application Development, Recruitment, and Staffing related requirements. Our primary competitive advantage is our ability to provide customized solutions that cover the whole process from beginning to finish. Careator maintains a broad variety of productive partnerships with organizations of the highest tier, and the firm ensures that each of its commercial associates is provided with an effective solution.
The founders of Careator understand that the combination of people and technology is essential to the success of a business. The company places a high premium on its employees and their relationships. This is reflected in the way that it creates its operational and strategic models, how it responds to consumers, how it connects with people, and how it promotes diversity in the workplace and the community.
- Work with an open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Build reusable iOS software components for the platform.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing to improve application performance and shipping new features as required
- Experience with iOS Design patterns, memory management, REST web-services and JSON Parsing. Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Can integrate apps with backend and 3rd party API’s.
- Good programming skills in Objective-C/Swift and extensive knowledge of Apples SDKs and frameworks like Core Data, Core Graphics, Foundation, UIKit, etc.
- Have published one or more applications in an iOS App Store.
- Knowledge of iOS App Store deployment process.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
A sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be
resourceful, innovative and inventive.
Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have
exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and
Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the
team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver
projects with high business impact.
BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum 3+ years of iOS application development.
Build iOS applications from scratch and have an understanding of working with 3rd
Party frameworks using Cocoapod as a dependency manager.
Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, UIKit , Swift and having knowledge of socket.IO is a
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
Familiarity with Push Notification APIs.
Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Maintain clean coding practices
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Supporting product owners as required
- Providing support to the testing team during testing phases of the projects
- Contributing to solution proposals as required
- Creating work effort estimates as required
- Mentor, train on the best practices junior software associates and other team members.
Key Competencies (Functional):
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
You're highly energetic, looking to innovate and want to make an impact. Your work will have a direct impact on 5 million+ users, many of whom will use their Android phones exclusively for interacting with our services. Your role will be to lead the entire Android Team of 10 Android Developers which is incharge of maintaining the existing applications and developing new features. Your responsibilities will include architecting new modules, setting and driving coding standards and adopting new methodologies in Android Development.
1. 4-6+ Years of hands-on development on Android
2. Extensive understanding of Architectures - both old and new -> MVC to MVVM To Clean
3. Excellent In-depth understanding of Java and Kotlin Programming Languages
4. 2+ Years of managing android developers
5. Have worked on or scaled an app to more than 1mn downloads
6. Obsessed about long term solutions, yet understands business requirements to deliver projects quickly
7. Good understanding of backend technologies for better cross teamwork
8. Obsessed about app ratings, app vitals, and crash-free apps
1. Lead the Testbook Android Team of 10+ Android Developers
2. Own the Testbook Android App (2Cr+ Installs) and its related 500+ Apps
3. Work extensively with Product Managers to deliver quality products and features
4. Improve the App Architecture and drive processes for code reviews, releases.
5. Take up occasional challenging Android coding tasks
About Us :
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 1.36 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work. The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
We are looking for anmobile iOS developer. The ideal candidate needs to be able to hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment, and be comfortable to iterate quickly and push new code every day.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software and processes
- Integration with a number of third-party services
- Write high quality, high-performing and well-tested code
- Turn design requirements and prototypes into a working app
- Work closely with the technology and design teams
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and documentation
- Highly motivated, adaptable and passionate learner with a strong work ethic ethic
- Proficiency with Objective-C and Swift
- Deep knowledge of the iOS SDK, OO, data modelling, design patterns, TDD/BDD, JSON/RESTful APIs, clean code and UX
- Analysis, profiling and optimization techniques
- Agile methodology
1. Core development and end to end ownership.
2. Accelerated learning and experience of working in a fast-growing startup.
3. Freedom to innovate and tread less traveled paths.
4. Industry best perks.
As an iOS Developer,
• At least 4 years of experience developing, releasing and maintaining iOS mobile applications
• Ability to write efficient, reusable and maintainable code in swift.
• Excellent expertise in iOS SDK frameworks and fundamentals.
• Amazing debugging skills with ability to write unit test cases
• Strong computer science fundamentals.
• Startup friendly i.e self-starter, quick learner, hardworking & passionate.
We have an opening for IOS Developer in our company. Please find the job description for the same.
Tech Stack :
SWIFT, CORE DATA, CORE ANIMATION, CFNETWORK, UIKIT, MVVM, MVC FRAMEWORK.
- Design, Develop and Deploy advanced applications for the IOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- 2+ years of experience in iOS & hands-on exp in Swift.
- This position requires creative ability, detail-orientation, quick problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven software development experience and IOS skills development.
- Proven working experience in IOS app development and Have published at least one original IOS app.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably Scrum), continuous integration and tools (GIT, JIRA etc.)
- Strong Experience with Swift, Cocoa Touch, iOS, and iPhone/iPad applications.
- Proficiency in iOS application development using swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, CFNetwork, UIKit etc.
- In-depth Understanding of Apples recommended design principles, interface guidelines.
- Must know about MVVM, also have experience in MVC Architecture.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures.Hands-on experience of development of iOS native app.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notification.
- Must have experience with performance and memory tuning of complex Apps.
- Must have designed custom UIs apart from what Apple provides.
- UI development with Interface Builder and Code.
- Understanding of startup culture.
- Good team player, Quick learner.