Full Stack Developer for a leading E-Commerce MNC
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code. Skills
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with preprocessing stylesheet language (LESS)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with GIT version control system.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good understanding of NODE JS back-end development
- Strong understanding of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as React or Angular, HTML and CSS3
-Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Good experience with AJAX, REST and JSON
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
-Experience in Version Control Systems like GIT, Bitbucket
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, having good communication skills, self-starter
- Ability to pick up new technology is needed.
Fusion Softtech, is a leading Java , Liferay, PHP and Wordpress Software Development Services Company. We are on a growing spree and we are looking to onboard exclusive talent to grow with us. We are looking for a result-driven Java developer with 2 to 4 years of relevant exp. in same.
If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Fusion SoftTech is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Singapore Calendar Timing - 08:00am to 05:00pm (IST)
- Design, implement, and maintain web application phases
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Should have knowledge of Data structures
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established software application processes
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability and scalability when appropriate application code for java programs.
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture approach and create detailed design in support of the requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, worked for foreign client would be an added advantage.
OOPS, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring security and Spring Batch SOAP, REST API, Logging Framework, Hibernate, XML, JEE (Servlets/JSP/JMS), web services experience, microservices, AWS, Kubernetes, ELK Stack, Multithreading, GIT
Key Skills and Experience:
- Min 2 years of experience in the JAVA/J2EE.
- Experience with RESTFUL Web services.
- Experience in portal & web content management
- Hands-on experience in software development using J2EE Frameworks – Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate.
- Good to have experience or Knowledge in AngularJS, ReactJS, different AWS services like S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda function.
- Exposure in any of the Databases -MySQL/Postgres/Oracle/DB2 etc.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days working
- Fun loving environment with ample scope for flexibility.
- Exposure to work for foreign clients
- Employee friendly leave & Company Policies.
- Best working culture
Key Skills: Java, Node.js, React js, PHP , JSON, Mongo DB, Rest APIs, Word Press, Web Services, Mern Stack, Mean Stack, Express Framework, Bootstrap with Angularjs.
- Overall 3 to 4+ years of experience is required with the following skills.
- Good working knowledge of working database platforms like dynamo DB MYSQL and Mongo DB Experience
- You need to work in an agile cross-functional team to create a customer experience and implement high-quality code into production.
- Work on bug fixes and improvement of application performance.
- Hands on experience with a framework with Angular JS and Node JS
- Hands on experience with utility library with jQuery lib, bootstrap.js, Angularjs, Bootstrap, Date Picker, canvasjs.min.js, Socket.io, Moment timezone.js
- Good Knowledge of AWS Amazon web services.
- Should be Proficient in Linux
- Experience on Node.js and Json rest APIs developments and web services knowledge are highly preferred.
- Knowledge of cross-browser platform issues and implementation is highly preferred.
JD OF FULL SUACK DEVEOPER
-5+yrs of strong experience in Java/J2EE technologies (Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate,
*) Experience with working on Java 8.0 and its emerging road map for 11
*) Hands-on experience in Spring boot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
*) Hands-on experience in working with Angular 6 and above. Experience working with product
*) Working knowledge on components, modules, data/event bindings, templates, using and creating
directives, writing routes, services, forms, and models
*) Solid understanding of the full frontend and backend development life cycle
*) Strong experience in Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring data, OAuth)
*) Experience with Web services (SOAP and REST) and API integration. Good knowledge of JSON and
Swagger and Postman is required
*) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss. Knowledge of Kafka with MQTT
would be an added advantage
*) Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit
*) Experience in managing configurations and deploying and hosting applications in AWS
*) Experience with DevOps tools like Git, Maven, SourceTree, Jenkins, Docker and CICD model of
*) Good experience of OOPS, algorithms, data structures, multithreading, design patterns and
industry best practices
*) Must have a good understanding of SOLID principles and why design principles are used.
*) Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and VS Code
1. Team – Technology Team
- Position – Full Stack Developer
- Location – Saket, Delhi
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Set up and maintain data structures and database environment.
- Ability to support and maintain existing systems that use a variety of .NET technologies.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve service impacting incidents and problems
- Collaborate with developers, designers, business team and tailor web solutions to their needs and requirements
- Bachelors/Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from reputed college like NIT/IIT/IIIT
- 3 - 4 years of experience in both front and backend languages at a scaled B2C company.
- Solid understanding of Web Development Process, A to Z.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL for implementing database driven, web-based applications
- Flexibility, good time management skills, basic project management skills
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications.
- Go the extra mile to identify customer needs and pain-points.
- Relentless focus on delivering high quality, bug-free code.
- Help and mentor those around you to achieve the team and company goals.
- Closely work with the SRE and DevOps team to set up microservices infrastructure.
- Maintaining and auditing code/design quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in the team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Participate in application design, code reviews and documentation.
- Experience in agile development process.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
- Good understanding and experience of working on Vue.js/React.js.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with Node.js/Golang/Java + Redis + Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS/GCP is a plus
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- 1+ years of experience with a Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
2. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
3. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
4. Follow industry best practices
5. Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
6. Solve complicated problems with efficient solutions through coding and analysis
7. Building reusable code and libraries for future use