- Desire to work in a startup environment, [email protected] culture, and able to self-manage.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least a few apps with Flutter.
- A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Bit Bucket, Git, and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code that you are proud of.
- Good communication skills
About NonStop io Technologies Pvt Ltd
Desired Experience Range 4+ years
Minimum 4+ years of professional experience in Android development
1. Writing clean and efficient native Android applications
2. Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
3. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
4. Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
5. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
6. Must have worked on integrating oAuth/JWT
7. Must have worked with Git
8. Understanding of SDLC process
9. Good to have knowledge of Jira
1. Writing clean and efficient native Android applications
2. Consuming web services/APIs for Android platform
3. Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
4. Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
5. Integrating new features into the platform
6. Integrating payment gateways
7. Looking into any bug fixes post go live
8. Helping the junior developers
Candidate will report to the Engineering Lead
Roles & Responsibilities
- Android app development and converting ideas, designs and requirements to concrete stable production builds
- Run performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Help design, implement, and use RESTful APIs
- Brainstorm new ideas to keep all projects fresh
- Mentor and hire team members
Must have skills
- Kotlin language for Android Development
- Android NDK experience
- MVVM architecture
- Atleast 3 years of hand-ons mobile software design and development experience (Android)
- Published one or more apps in Google Play Store
- Super awesome with Android concepts like fragments, location services, Google Cloud Messaging API, UI transitions, Image processing and multi threaded communications
- Experience with REST web services, with JSON or XML formatted return data
- Knowledge in Android Studio and GitHub
- Good Knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structure is mandatory
Good to have skills
- Experience with SSO, network libraries, animations and deployment on play store
- Knowledge of Dagger will be plus
- Candidates with experience in Android NDK will be preferred
a. First Round - Technical (Basic Language)
b. Task Round
c. Second Round - Data Structure and Algorithms
d. Lead Round
e. Founder Round
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an
excellent user experience.
Integrate third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release and maintain applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
Work with native modules when required.
Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native
developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily
Assist with building estimates.
Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
· 3-5 years of professional experience working with React Native.
· Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not
· Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
· Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge
to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have
agreed upon, both in regard to estimates and to the general process.
· Ability to identify with the goals of Semidot clients and dedicate yourself to
delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
· An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to
· Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute
to libraries as needed.
· A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
· Forensic attention to detail.
· English skills is a plus(ability to effectively communicate via written and
· A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your
hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow
industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and
blogs to keep your skills current.
· You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with
Job location: Indore, M.P( work from Office )
Experience : minimum 6 months experience needed
Key Responsibilities : -
1) Working on Android java(Android studio) both design and development.
2) Json Api parsing , xml design, 3rd party integration, social integration, firebase.
3) Must have done some projects on Android studio( Android -java)
4) Immediate joiner, responsible for projects completion , polite in behavior, a good team player either working in team or individual.
5) Any other technology knowledge will be added plus like flutter or react-native.
Interested Candidates can walkins for interview or can Call us directly : -
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Address: 201, B.N House, EC-52, near Bombay Hospital, Scheme 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Email : - hrlogicalsofttech (attherate) gmail.com, info(attherate)logicalsofttech.com
Contact : - +91-220.127.116.11.95(HR Megha), +91-82.102.518.24 (technical department)
Must have technical skills:
- The candidate will possess strong low-level programming skills for building native applications for the following tech stacks:
iOS Platform: XCode, Swift5
Android Platform: Android Studio 3.5, Android Marshmallow, API Level 23 and above, Colin
- Experienced with API Integration.
- Knowledge of application development processes, DevOps, and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries and use cases
Good communication skills, quick learner, and ability to work under pressure
Team player with the ability to establish close working relationships with other teams
Should have good logical, analytical & problem-solving skills.
About WeSkill: WeSkill is an early-stage funded EdTech startup. Founded by alums from IIMA, IITB and IITD. We are on a mission to reimagine holistic education for kids in India.
As a Full Stack App Developer, you will:
Be a core team member and ride alongside the founders in a high-growth journey
Play the role of a tech-lead on various projects, and establish yourself as an SME in certain areas
Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
Write Unit & UI tests, set up dashboards and alerting, uncover and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues, in order to ensure a robust app
Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
Mentor, coach and develop engineers and lead by example
Collaborate with Product Designers to deliver compelling consumer-facing products on the Android Platform
We are looking for:
- Minimum experience of 3 years in developing android applications with proficiency in Kotlin/ Flutter
- Strong preference for candidates who've worked for a consumer-facing product company or social media or EdTech company
- Experience in defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Have experience with common Android libraries like Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, RxJava, Gson, Arch-components, etc.
- Debugging skills, including identifying memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, and using tools like adb, proguard, etc
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management is a plus
Pay range: Competitive salary with generous ESOP pool
Position: Senior Android Developer
Roles & Responsibilities
- You’ll be actively involved with and monitor the development of OS stack and firmware.
- You’ll be architecting and implementing best-in-class ‘real-time’ OS to power mobile phones in the market.
- You’ll be responsible for designing, implementation & maintenance of various embedded components and applications for mobile platforms.
- Communicate often & effectively about the status of new & ongoing development efforts within the company.
- Represent the OS engineering team at high-level meetings.
- Motivate, mentor and lead other team members by rolling up your sleeves and offering technical and project management insights and tips.
- Work closely with the design team to create exciting mobile user experiences as per the modern standard.
- You’ll be continuously keeping an eye on the latest cutting-edge Android technologies and leveraging these in one’s own and the team’s work as necessary.
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Experience in Android and OS firmware-based development for commercial consumer mobile phones.
- Embedded system programming and board bring up.
- System programming & OS internal skills.
- Strong Command over Java, C/C++
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Android build system.
- Android internal frameworks and device driver development expertise.
- Experience of working with core Android libraries like bionic, stagefright, etc.
- Cares about design & Very strong command of efficient layouts, including optimization for various mobile environments.
- Knowledgeable about caching mechanisms & tools like In-Memory cache.
- Experience of working with version control, bug tracking, continuous integration and other productivity enhancements software like Git, SVN, Bugzilla, Jira, etc.
- Passionate about software development & modern-day Android OS technologies like:
- Latest chipsets, GPUs, etc
- Latest releases from chipset companies like Spreadtrum, Mediatek, Qualcomm
- Android Lollipop
- The ability to effectively manage technical people (internal & external development resources) and projects.
- Taking responsibility and ownership in the team’s work.
- 1+ years of work experience.
- B.Tech/BS/BE/BS/MS/M.Tech/MS in Electronics or Computer Science from a premier institute in India (IITs, BITS, NITs, etc) or abroad.