- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs for the using dart language.
- MUST have knowledge of the iOS and Android ecosystem.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and Internal app database and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and flutter app development
- Proven working experience in iOS and android app store submission process
- Have published at least one original Android app or iOS app on store.
- Must have dart knowledge with advance topics
- Should aware about RXDart
- Must know about BLoC pattern.
- Should believe in Reactive programming.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
Desired Skills and Experience
Roles and Responsibilities for Android Developer(2-4yrs)
- Creating Android Apps using native technologies set Java, Kotlin, Android studio.
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining Android Applications and also coordinate and participate in the backend coding, API development, and testing.
- Ability to participate in the design process also, be able to understand user experience and work with design team accordingly.
- Good understanding of the latest Android features and libraries such as Retrofit, Volley, SQLite, RxJava.
- Good understanding of designing architecture such as MVC, MVP, MVVM.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, SDK integration, Firebase, and Analytics platforms.
- Good Knowledge in OO design, JAVA, Kotlin, RESTful APIs, JSON, Android SDK, Eclipse and Android Studio and also AWS.
- Knowledge of SQLite, Graph & Chart API and other Google APIs and UI & UX designing.
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management, and multithreaded programming.
- An experience with other technologies like iOS development, swift, react native, php, APi development, DB programming can be a big plus.
- Experience in dealing with Google play store communication, app rejection, iTunes Apple store.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in native android development.
- Must be graduate with computer science subjects or MCA.
- Must be good in both written and verbal English.
- Must have research skills, ability to troubleshoot and work on exceptions is top priority.
Job Description :
- Number of years 4 to 5+
- Good in JAVA / Kotlin/ OO programming
- Strong grasp of Android SDK and lifecycle
- Strong Android programming and debugging skills
- Good in multi-threading and concurrency
- Strong in Android UI development
- Well-versed in Android app testing
- Problem/puzzle-solving skills
- Automation test frameworks like UI Automator, Expresso, APPIUM, etc.
- Database/ GreenDAO/ SQLLite
- Network Communications experience on Android is highly desired
- QR/ Barcode Reader
- Experience generating reports
- Security permissions, etc.
Skills Required For Android Developer:-
Typical day-to-day duties and in-demand skill sets for mobile application developers include:
- Must have Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C and C++.
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
- Having Good knowledge of Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Candidate should be self motivated.
- Self Confident and Enthusiastic.
- Firstround of Interview – MCQ Written test (based on Syllabus & basic Aptitude) – 1
- Secondround of Interview – HR and Technical
- Thirdround of interview – Practical interview based on candidates interested
Remuneration and terms:-
- Company provides joining letter and agreement with terms here at time of joining of Candidate.
- Incrementwill be given after one year of job
- Companyprovide 12 paid leaves per
- Working days –Monday to Saturday.
Monday-Friday : 9:30 AMto 6:30 PM, 45 minutes launch, 15Min Tea break
Saturday: 9:30 AMto 1:30 PM
Alternative Saturday Activity.
Who We Are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare) or for permanent placement. We are disrupting the recruiting space for clinicians and healthcare workers in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and engineering team is working remotely from India. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking mobile app which is used daily by healthcare professionals - you will own the mobile development and building blocks that power our universe.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 4+ years of mobile work experience with live apps on stores
- Strong iOS, Android & React native skills
- Experience with REST APIs
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Understanding of backend development
. Hands-on experience in working with Visual Studio & Xamarin.Forms.
. Hands-on experience in creating user interfaces using Xamarin.Forms for designing UI using XAML with various layouts and controls.
. Hands-on experience required on MVVM & C#.
. Hands-on experience in developing Xamarin.Forms Custom Renderers, Data Binding, Effects,Gestures, Sliders, Listviews, Buttons, Styles, Checkboxes, Date Pickers, Webview and Dependency Service.
. Need Good Knowledge on data storage options using SQLite Database In Xamarin.Forms & Android.
. Hands-on experience in Server integration technologies including web services RESTful APIs.
. Need Good Knowledge with Push Notification Implementation.
. Need Knowledge in generating Android .APK & iOS .IPA files deploying to the Playstore and App Store.
The company is building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies
We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech!
And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
The company building the core engineering team and looking for an Android developer who can take ownership and deliver independently.
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes :
● 2+ years of experience in an engineering role
● Essential skills required are Java, Android Framework
● Good to have experience in Android Architecture components (MVVM), Kotlin & Dagger
● Experience with early-stage start-up & application published in Play Store is a plus
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate :
● Experienced founding team
● Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are
starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
● Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for
significant value creation for all equity holders
● Backed by marquee global investors
● Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising,
decision making, building the team & culture
● All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a
competitive market salary.
DevRev is ushering in the era of Developer Customer Relationship Management. The foundation of this new category is an end-to-end platform for developers to build products, support end users, and grow their businesses in a product-led era of all things code. The outcome will bring Developers closer to Revenue and increase developer productivity by humanizing software development with the use of design, data engineering, and machine intelligence (AI/ML).
DevRev is a company for developers built by developers. We at DevRev believe that to efficiently connect developers to customers, we must harness the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system, making enterprise software more product- and customer-centric.
After former Nutanix CEO Dheeraj Pandey and Nutanix executive Manoj Agarwal raised one of the largest ever seed rounds in the history of Silicon Valley, they set out to create a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for ambitious and authentic software developers who are excited to bring fresh ideas from all areas to their work, including artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, mobile, information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, and more. As a software developer at DevRev, you will have the opportunity to build things that truly matter and to work with a thriving global team.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related technical field/equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language
- Experience building complex Android applications using Kotlin/Java/Flutter with Android Software Development Kit (SDK) and other frameworks
- Experience building maintainable, scalable, and testable code bases--including API design and unit testing techniques
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field/equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years industry experience developing Android mobile apps released to the Google Play app store
- Experience with both native and hybrid Android app development
- Experience with defining and implementing extensible app architectures to allow future maintainability and new features development
- Work experience with global, cross-functional development & design teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience of agile development processes
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!
- Design and build advanced app features for the Android platform.
- Work on MVP & MVVM architecture for building apps in Android Studio
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- A reactive approach using RxJava or RxKotlin
- Prior experience in working with Google Maps and App Bundle
- Work with REST API(JSON) endpoints using Retrofit
- Good working knowledge of design patterns & OOAD
- Built and managed apps with over 1 million users
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test-driven development processes
- Experience with Analytics, offline syncing, GCMs, deep-linking, notifications etc
- Experience in building apps in which transaction/payments happen