Elastic is a search company built on a free and open heritage. Anyone can use Elastic products and solutions to get started quickly and frictionlessly. Elastic offers three solutions for enterprise search, observability, and security, built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe and is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol ESTC. Learn more at elastic.co.
The Observability team is in charge of developing solutions that focus on application developers and engineers that run infrastructure and services supporting these applications. Elasticsearch is an efficient datastore for logs, metrics, and application traces, supporting the three pillars of observability. The Observability team builds and maintains solutions that make getting insights from this data turnkey and efficient, such as our APM, Infrastructure Monitoring, and Synthetics solutions. When developing these solutions, we think about the problem end-to-end: how do we automatically collect data from common data sources, how do we store it efficiently in Elasticsearch, how do we present this information to the user, what actions do we take on the insights from the data? All of these aspects are important in bringing a turnkey solution to the market.
You will be working on Observability Integrations to collect logs and metrics from all the systems that matter to our users, using the current and next generation of data shippers: Beats and the new Elastic Agent.
Job Location : Bangalore, India
What you will be working on
- Work with product management to define the requirements for new integrations: data collection strategies, storage optimization, alerting and visualization options, refining requirements, translating requirements to stories and epics, and performing detailed scoping of features
- Develop, maintain and evolve integrations for multiple services using the Elastic Stack and specific tooling. For some projects, contributions to the beats platform will be needed (Go).
- Work with our support team to help customers troubleshoot and solve their issues in production environments, ensuring SLAs are met.
- Interact with the community and help them use our products.
- Collaborate with other engineering, QA and documentation teams to execute on product deliverables.
What you will bring along
- Experience operating or developing monitoring products, such as Elastic (ELK, Elastic Observability), Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Datadog, New Relic, etc.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Go, Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, C++, we use Go) with strong analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a distributed team.
- Experience participating in technical decision-making across different engineering teams.
- Interest in learning new technologies.
- Experience contributing to open source projects.
- Hands-on experience managing cloud services at scale.
- Experience in SRE and / or DevOps roles.
- Experience monitoring or operating container orchestrators (Kubernetes, etc).
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Your day-to-day will involve writing, testing, and debugging the code that powers our publisher-facing products. You will have an opportunity to innovate and bring your own ideas to bear on customer problems and will have a meaningful input on the solutions that we bring to market.
You will be working in a broadly agile process, but will have the opportunity to shape the processes and structure as the company grows. Additionally you will have a large degree of freedom in selecting the appropriate tools and approaches you use to solve customer problems, but with the support of experienced developers when needed.
You should be focused, eager to learn and explore new things, and work well in a team. You should be comfortable with abstract reasoning and communicating complex ideas clearly.
You should have an interest in code quality and know how to use best practices to produce high quality software.
Ideally you will have had some exposure to adtech or marketing in general. Any direct experience with header bidding technologies or Google DFP/GAM would be a big plus.
Strong problem solving skills.
Broad experience with web development technologies
Experience using git source control and front end build tools like webpack.
- HTML3 / CSS3
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, Stylus, Less, etc.
- Working Experience with responsive web design.
- Working experience with git, docker, npm / yarn.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing frameworks such as Chai, Mocha/Jasmine or Jest/Enzyme.
- Experience with big data processing
- ML modelling
- Hands-on coding - code the hairiest most complicated paths/components.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of components for the products.
- Craft APIs, RPCs and streamlining topologies which are simple, and efficient.
- Ensure excellence in engineering.
- Mentor engineers in the team.
- Degree in computer science field with 1-3 years of experience building large scalable systems.
- Excellent computer science including data structures and algorithms. Hands-on programming experience in languages like Java, Python or Golang for backend roles. Android/IOS experience for frontend focused roles.
- Good understanding of designing Distributed Systems.
- Problem solving / analytical skills.
- Low Latency and High Throughput System design, HLD and LLD.
- Exposure to high level hygiene guidelines like the one described in 12-factor app.
- Metrics obsession.
- Be part of a team that will be building SAAS products from scratch.
- As an engineer you have expertise on building scalable api with microservice architecture.
- Driving, defined software architecture and enterprise capabilities (scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.)
- Understand any cloud services and contribute significantly to build devops culture.
- Understand data lake , data warehouse and BI concepts. Working experience would be an added advantage.
- Design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
- The ideal candidate learns quickly on any technology required to build a data lake or data warehouse.
- Becoming part of a cross-functional self-sustaining team with end to end responsibility
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Applying engineering and analytical skills to solve real business problems.
- Owning end to end responsibility of design/architect/develop/deploy phases
- Take responsibility for the culture, mentorship, development, and career management of your team members with guidance from senior leaders
- Develop and inculcate a culture of maintaining highest levels of development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, quality assurance, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code, with repeatable quality and predictability
- Support teams to be highly productive with high degree of ownership
- Establish a high performing, inclusive engineering culture focused on innovation, execution, growth and development.
- Technically hands-on with prior experience in scalable architecture.
- 3+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience
- Has knowledge of big data, data warehousing and data lake and has experience in related tools and technologies like Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Google Bigquery, etc.
- Exceptional coding skills in at least one of the mainstream languages (Golang/Python)
- Strong understanding of systems architecture
- Well-versed with Agile methodologies and expertise in cloud technologies like AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience developing end-to-end products, SaaS product experience is a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills focused on improving collaboration.
CricStox is a Pune startup building a trading solution in the realm of gametech x fintech.
We intend to build a sport-agnostic platform to allow trading in stocks of sportspersons under any sport
through our mobile & web-based applications.
We’re currently hiring a Backend Cloud Engineer who will gather, refine specifications and requirements
based on technical needs and implement the same by using best software development practices.
● Mainly, but not limited to maintaining, expanding, and scaling our microservices/ app/ site.
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Always be plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and
● Comfortably work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web
technologies and techniques.
● Juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
What skills do I need?
● Excellent programming skills in Nodejs with Nestjs framework or equivalent.
● A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and
best development practices.
● Good working knowledge and experience of how AWS cloud infrastructure works including services
like APIGateway, Cognito, S3, EC2, RDS, SNS, MSK, EKS is a MUST.
● Solid understanding of distributed event streaming technologies like Kafka is a MUST.
● Solid understanding of microservices communication using Saga Design pattern is a MUST.
● Adequate knowledge of database systems, OOPs and web application development.
● Adequate knowledge to create well-designed, testable, efficient APIs using tools like Swagger (or
● Good functional understanding of ORMs like Prisma (or equivalent).
● Good functional understanding of containerising applications using Docker.
● Good functional understanding of how a distributed microservice architecture works.
● Basic understanding of setting up Github CI/CD pipeline to automate Docker images building,
pushing to AWS ECR & deploying to the cluster.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git (or equivalent).
● Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, monitoring and network analytics tools.
● Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
InViz is Bangalore Based Startup helping Enterprises simplifying the Search and Discovery experiences for both their end customers as well as their internal users. We use the state of the art technologies in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Text Mining and other ML techniques to extract information/concepts from data of different formats- text, images, videos and make them easily discoverable through simple human friendly touch points.
Designation - Senior / Lead Java Developer
What we are looking for:
- Advanced Java – 3+ years of working experience in application development
- Working Knowledge with any RDBMS
- Mysql, PostgreSQL etc (Any one)
- Working Knowledge with any NoSql databases
- MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, CouchBase etc (Any one)
- Working Knowledge with any web application framework
- Spring, Spring Boot, Drop Wizard etc (Any one)
- Have experience with AWS / GCP
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, circleCI etc)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Queue System (RabitMQ, Kafka etc).
- Understanding of Microservices.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Search engine (elasticsearch, Solr)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of a product feature and build it end to end.
- Troubleshoot issues with applications.
- Design and build our systems for scalability.
- Work independently on the projects, but guide engineers in building scalable systems.
- Understand issues like response time, scalability, asynchronous systems, user engagement and write code considering these paradigms.
- Proven experience in any high-level programming languages like Java (Preferably)
- Strong knowledge of data structure, algorithms and coding
- Experience with any Messaging technologies like Kafka or Rab-bitMQ, etc.
- Proven experience in database technologies like NoSQL
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Spring Security, Spring boot, and Hibernate framework.
- Working knowledge of developing Restful Micro services.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Attend team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
- Ability to understand the Platform/domain of the business in detail & Ability to multi-task.
- Good communication and organizational skill
Expectation in Delivery ( Below things are mandatory )
- Resource must be strong in Python withDjango/Flask..
- He should be able to create Microservices usingDjango/Flask
- He should be strong in Oops.
- SQL is very simple - they are not looking for SQL expert. Basic joins and few aggregate functions.
- He should be able to write Unit Level Test cases using Python - No compromise here
- GIT - Repository tool - Resource should have hands on experience so that it is easy to adopt.
- He should be having knowledge on Code Quality tool - SonarQube -No need to setup etc,but he should be able to fix all the vulnerabilities reported from the tool.
Good to have below things.
- If Python resource has minimal knowledge on PHP then its a value added - as there are only 5% of work on the legacy applications.
- All the DevOps/CICD are already in place. They are not looking for a pure DevOps who knows only DevOps. Each developer must know basics of DevOps ( Containers, SonarQube, unit Testcases writing )
|• 3+ years development and delivery experience with Java, Springboot, Micriservices, JPA and from reputable institutes
• Solid experience with application frameworks such as Springboot and strong familiarty with micro services architecture and design patterns
• Familiarity with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis etc
• Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
• Exposure to CI/CD using Gitlab, Jenkins preferred
• Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, EFK Stack is preferred
• Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL etc.)
• Exposure to product development is preferred
• Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective design, development and maintenance of multiple micro services in Java Springboot deployed in cloud within containers consuming data present in relational as well as NoSQL databases.
o The microservices shall expose APIs which allow ease of integration with variety of client apps
o Microservices should handle a scale of thousands of requests per second
• Develop communication patterns between microservices which are efficient, lightweight and secured using Kafka
• Debugging issues on a live setup
• Lead a small team of engineers
• Create test cases and technical documentation
• Maintain a high level of code quality and consistency by adhering to and enhancing the coding standards, design methodology and programming practices
Company Name: NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
Position / Designation: JAVA Developer
Years of Experience: Experience of 2 to 6 years
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
Job Location: Mumbai (2 min from WEH metro station)
2 to 6 years in software development
Hands-on coding experience of CORE JAVA, SPRING MVC, SPRING BOOT, JSP , WEBSERVICE, WEB APPLICATION, HTML5 BOOTSTRAP, ANGULAR
Experience in second-line support, problem-solving and issue resolution
Good knowledge of SQL
Strong problem-solving / analytical skills and a sense of personal responsibility
Strong communication skills
* Proficient in Core Java,
* Framework Experience (MVC/Spring/Hibernate/Struts)
* Experience in Android (Added Advantage)
Kindly revert back with an updated resume