Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure
to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables
businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment
lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform
aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our
deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded
successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore,
with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space
in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Java Developers
We are building our core team which will be responsible for a highly scalable, always available
microservices based backend for payment processing. The developer will be involved with the
design, implementation, and execution from day one and build a robust, secure, and scalable
payment processing engine.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Individual Contributors talking full ownership of the micro services
● Design and Implement the micro services from scratch
● Be creative and always try to evaluate new strategies to execute faster
● Team player and always eager to teach new team members about the code, structure
● Not afraid of bringing new designs (even languages) which will make the system
Experience and Qualifications
● Having 2 - 5 years of experience
● Degree from a premier institute like IIT/NIT/BITS is desirable
● A strong expertise in Java/Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate/Java
● Experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including
integration with internal and external systems.
● Experience building web services in REST with technologies like Spring Boot, Spring-
WS, spring MVC or JAX-RS
● Should be able to write test cases (unit and functional) to cover most of the code
● Experience in databases like MySQL and NoSQL db like Cassandra, etc.
● Experience with Cloud computing AWS & Microservices architecture
● Exposure to front end technologies like VueJS, ReactJS etc is an advantage
● Knowledge on Redis, ELK stack or Temporal BPM is a big plus
● Docker & Kubernetes experience is a big plus
● Previous experience of Fintech company is an added advantage
What’s on offer
● Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
● Opportunities to learn and interact with payment industry leaders
● Competitive remuneration, group health insurance & PF
● Other office perks of being part of an early-stage Start-up
● Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
At Zamp, we are on a mission to fundamentally re-imagine the future of global business banking. The customer focus is global and any business with multi-country operations. We aim to provide a seamless and borderless experience across banking, payment and credit services, leveraging the best of crypto and banking rails. To execute on the mission, we are systematically investing in product innovation across a multitude of banking services – cards/non-cards payments, credit, crypto payments, custody, integrations.
We are playing in a global playfield, and building a global-best product.
We are part of a team where everyone plays a role to make Zamp a success. We are committed to making the best version of our product, and are pushed to keep coming up with ideas, versions and roadmaps better than the first (or the second, or the third) to keep evolving until we get the best product out there.
.. and then ask ourselves - how can we still make this better?
The founder, https://www.linkedin.com/in/amit-jain-552280/" target="_blank">Amit Jain was a Managing Director with Sequoia Capital India, leading growth stage investments across India, SEA and MENA - with a focus on Fintech and Crypto. Prior to Sequoia, Amit was Head of Asia Pacific for Uber.
As a small team, we’re constantly picking up new challenges. When it comes to code, we’re looking to work with hungry people who can pick a problem and solve it. We don’t expect you to have a background in everything we use, but we do expect strong fundamentals in any 2 languages (Go/Node/Python/Java/Rust).
The Day To Day :
Design financial systems for scale. Measure, plan, iterate.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Setup and own the engineering architectures built around event sourcing, application sharding, database sharding, service communication mesh, etc.
The tech: Go, Google Cloud Spanner, Kafka, Redis
The must haves:
2+ years of experience. Relevant experience is preferred.
Knowledge of 2 common programming languages - Java / Go / Node / Rust /Python
Comfortable in linux command line, AWS or GCP
Strong unit test and debugging skills
Great communication skills
This role may be a good fit if you:
Love building great products and engineering systems from scratch
Are a Self-starter, Hustler and Curious to Learn
Have an understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity
Have an interest in financial products and/or cryptocurrency
- New features developed independently with the ability to document the design after understanding and evaluating the requirements with necessary groundwork on required application components
- Hands-on coding to implement the design for feature completion
- Able to write unit tests that ensures bug free code
- Able to handle the multi-tenant and performance requirements of the new features and applications.
- Integrate the new features with existing modules, deliver ready to use code meeting necessary build requirements and CI/CD requirements.
- Work with other functional groups for product, technology, QA, tech support and deployment team.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- BE/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 7 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with Core Java, J2EE with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Experience with JUnit, JMH like performance tuning test tools preferred
- REST API design and development experience. Usage of Swagger or other API spec tools would be preferred. Working knowledge on Spring Boot is a plus
- Hands-on experience with some of the following application components is a plus: Solr, Kafka, OpenTSDB, Elasticsearch, Janus graph or any graph DB.
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL required.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI, Maven, Ant required
- Experience building applications using microservices architecture is highly preferred. Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker would be ideal
- Working knowledge on public clouds like AWS or Google cloud or Azure is a plus
- Experience building scalable systems
- Strong problem solving skills and ability and interest to solve complex problems
- Interest in machine learning (ML) data science is a plus
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Refactor, optimize, and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 4 year(s)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Knowledge of API’s, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Should have problem-solving skills
- Good experience in oops concept
- Good experience in MVC
- Learn & work on new technologies/ frameworks.
- Knowledge of bootstrap
- Freedom to realize your ideas & individual career & development opportunities.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events that cannot be forgotten, and fun at the workplace with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
. Sound knowledge of NoSQL databases like mongo.
. Experience with replication , sharding and scaling.
. Design, install, maintain highly available systems (includes monitoring, security, backup, and performance tuning)
. Implement secure database and server installations (privilege access methodology / role based access)
. Help application team in Cyper query writing, performance tuning & other D2D issues
• Deploy automation techniques for d2d operations
. Must possess good analytical and problem solving skills
. Must be willing to work flexible hours as needed
. Scripting experience a plus
. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
. Strong verbal and written communication skills
Location – Bangalore/Hyderabad
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
Full Stack Sr. Java Developer with competencies focused on :
• Experience in the Java 8 , Spring boot , Struct etc.
• Good Experience with AWS Cloud Platform and its related services.
• CI/CD deployments using GitLab and Docker Containers etc.
Here are few responsibilities on the job:
• Gather & analyse requirements , design, develop , test and perform root cause analysis.
• Actively participate in technical brainstorming session for solution building
• Provide technical guidance to team members if needed.
• Develop and Support Application Integration requirements etc.
• Participate in code reviews and design sessions etc.
Must Haves skillset : Java 8, Spring Boot , Microservices and AWS ; Should have worked with Offshore , mentor and coach them to deliver.
Secondary / Nice To Have : Java Structs Framework , Angular JS, Aurora Postgres.
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience in Java, Python.
- Deep understanding of data structures and microservices.
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Familiarity with front-end technologies
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Interaction with multiple data sources
- Good understanding of SQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git .
- Hands-on programmer with ability to write idiomatic code in Java
- Strong preference to write automated unit & integration tests
- Prior experience in designing & deploying Microservices and performant REST APIs
- Good understanding of and experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Hand-on experience using one of the server-side Java frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience working with AWS or other Cloud providers
- Experience working in Event-Driven systems (using Apache Kafka or something similar)
- Exposure to Angular or React