Designation- UI/UX Designer
Location- New Delhi
Job type: Permanent Full time
Company- Sab Paisa
SabPaisa (www.sabpaisa.in ) India’s 1st Omnichannel Collection & Settlement Techosystem. It is virtually the first and only platform today which offers almost all modes of payment platforms to the payee at one click. SabPaisa Is A Vertically Integrated Payments Services Aggregator. It Is In The Business Of Providing Platform As A Service To Leading PSU And Private Banks. Since For Institutional Businesses, Payments Is More Than A Mere Transaction, SabPaisa Has Designed End To End Payment Solution For All Small To Large Businesses.
Our executive team consists of senior members with more than 90 years in banking and technology having brands in their resume like IIT, IIM, ICICI, HDFC, Axis, Kotak Mahindra etc.
- In total, SabPaisa till date has served more than 120 clients and partners and close to 1.5 Million end-customers across India.
- Our clients and partners include names like Axis Bank, Indusind Bank, Yes Bank, Allahabad Bank, Corporation Bank, IISc Bangalore, NIT Jalandhar, Bihar School Education Board, SSNC Delhi University, Patna University, Council of Architecture, etc.
Why should you join us:
Because this opportunity could be a developer's dream job. We are a payment startup on steroids with worldwide ambitions working in a wide-open rapidly transforming space that has a market potential of close to INR 45000 MN only in India.
- We seek talented developers to create mind-blowing applications on our way to becoming one of the largest payment companies. Post demonetization, payments and data in India are going the digitization way rapidly, and seldom do such opportunities emerge.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Experience in integration of UI layer with backend API.
• Working experience in AGILE development.
• Understanding of browser display differences on different platforms.
• Working with different graph libraries like chart.js, D3.js etc.
• Ability to build / modify complex, cross-browser CSS layouts.
• Responsive Web Design
• Should poses debugging and performance optimizations skills.
• Extensive knowledge of web technologies and building large-scale web applications
• Sound knowledge on API concepts with experience in building UIs against SOAP/REST based Web Services etc.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Knowledge of Backend Integration with DB
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual Design wireframes
• Any Graduates/post graduate ideally with around 2-4 years of UI/UX designing/developing experience.
• Good listening skills and active problem-solving skills
• Computer Savvy, Ability to multitask.
• Ability to handle pressure
1. Full Name:
2. Contact details (email & phone):
3. Best time to call:
4. Current location:
5. Total Work Experience:
6. Relevant Experience :
7. Current Salary:
8. Expected salary:
9. Notice period:
10. Open to relocate (Yes/No):
SabPaisa (SP) is India’s 1st hybrid(online+offline) payment collection and settlement platform. We partner with banks and payment companies.