We're looking for a figma ninja who can bring our vision the life. Here is your chance to own and direct visual design.
- Influence and direct visual design
- Execute with latest tools and tricks on Figma
- Partner the UX designer on the project
We always hire for the long term, so if you're out there looking for just a bigger pay, dont apply. But if you're out there and believe in growing something and doing the work it takes, i'm happy to have a chat.
We have a BYOD policy and beer on Fridays. Madam Curie (our office dog / Chief Chill Officer) resides and takes charge of the Pune office.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As UX/UI Designer - you’ll design innovate, and analyze Kwalee Websites and help in optimizing the User Experience
What you tell your friends you do
“I am responsible for creating meaningful and seamless user experiences through design”
What you will really be doing
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Building page navigation buttons and search fields
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes for the optimization initiatives that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Conducting UX research such as usability interviews and usability tests.
- Interpreting design direction and implement it on the product level
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Expertise in UX software tools such as Adobe Suite, Adobe XD, JustInMind, Marvel, InVision (or similar tools)
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- At least 3 years of experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of research methodologies, user-centered design, usability testing and accessibility
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
- Interest in mobile games
- Knowledge of UI/UX Design principles, User Experience research
- 2:1 or higher degree in a related discipline
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Be a hands-on user interface and visual designer for our toughest design challenges.
- Develop and detail visual designs and design specifications; drawing on existing high level designs and digital brand guidelines.
- Work alongside product, marketing, UX designers, copywriters, and developers to come up with complete design solutions.
- Review UX design documentation such as wireframes to identify gaps and issues and raise these within the team.
- Own the quality of visual design execution for your design directions as well as extend the existing design styles.
- Present and defend your work to colleagues, other teams, and management.
- Contribute to the development of our Design Club to promote learning, growth, comradeship and innovative thinking across the organisation.
- 2 or more years of experience and proven track record.
- An impressive portfolio of work that showcases excellent practical design skills including layout, colour, typography, and multi channel design.
- Full project lifecycle experience from concept through to completion.
- Experience designing for complex systems across Desktop and Mobile applications.
- Expert user of Sketch, Zeplin, Creative Suite, other tools of the trade.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise projects and communicate across teams, and take feedback positively to turn it into intuitive design solutions.
- Strong understanding of Design Systems.
- Creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
Good to Have:
- Degree in a design-related field.
- Recognised UX / UI certifications.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Basic knowledge of analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Passion for sports.
We are looking for a Product Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites/apps for our product. Primary duties include conceptualising and implementing creative ideas for the product, as well as creating visual elements. You will be working closely with our development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, and Figma.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with the team.
- Testing and improving the design of the website/app.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colours and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma and other visual design tools.
- Experience 5+ years
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Product Designers will use our client's existing design system to produce workflows for enterprise software.
- The most qualified candidate will have experience collaborating with Product teams and Engineers and should be comfortable taking requirements from Product teams to create high fidelity designs and occasional prototypes.
- The Product Designer will ensure that the visual styles embody the business goals of the product, and keep up with best practices and design trends.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in the same or similar position required.
- Experience building and shipping software
- Familiarity with Principle, Marvel, Abstract, InVision or Jira applications
- Knowledge of design systems such as Styled Components
Welcome to Taxmann, India’s leading publisher on Taxation and Corporate Laws. We maintain the largest and most accurate online database on Income Tax, GST, Indirect Tax, International Taxation, Corporate Laws, Accounts & Audit, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code and Indian Acts & Rules.
Established in the year 1960 by Shri U K Bhargava, today Taxmann group is a conglomerate of numerous divisions, each working independently in the field of Editorial Research & Development, Technology Advancement, Printing, Publishing, and Sales & Marketing Job Role:
We are looking for a creative user experience designer, who’s obsessed about building intuitive, paradigm-shifting, unapologetically simple user experiences. You’ll empathize with user in bringing out a creative solution right from the conceptual stage, conducting user research and translate them into wireframes and prototypes. Perseverant in iterating full system and design to ensure great user experience.
• Design sitemap, wireframes, mock ups with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
• Understand the core difficulties and devise creative and practical solution.
• Create User Personas and create designs catering to their needs and requirements
• Perform research and analyze the expectation of the user.
• Believe in action items on every screen and make a great effort in offering minimalist design within the scope of system.
• Facilitate digital product visions by designing wireframe, sketch, prototype, and mock ups.
• Collaborative design with other partners viz. product management, marketing, technical architect, developers and visual designers.
• Present effective user stories and journey across multiple devices.
• Understand delivering value of a good design today than a great design next year.
• Administer and collect user acceptance testing and perfect design if needed.
• Iterate the complete product/ system and culls out areas of improvement for better user experience.
• Champion new ideas and takes smart risks.
• Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including websites, mobile devices, apps (Android & IOS)
• Understanding of responsive and mobile design.
• Experience designing mobile apps or complex enterprise applications.
• Deep expertise with tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Framer.js, Adobe photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
• Creating interactive wireframes (Balsamiq, Axure) and User Interface (UI) concept mockups.
• Creating low, medium, and high fidelity UI prototypes
• Writing UI specifications, preparing style guide
• Discuss design ideas and design rationale, both orally and in writing
• UI design skills and decent knowledge about UX design principles & material design.
• Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding detailed requirement and aligning the needs to product vision.
• Has deep knowledge in UX standard
• Excited to follow the UX industry latest trends and technologies.
• Seasoned in testing usability and accessibility concerns.
• Open to constructive feedback Expereince- 2-4 years
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Portfolio of design projects (does not matter if the project is not live)
- Knowledge of Designing tools (e.g. Figma and AdobeXD)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills