We are looking for you if you are inspired by the vision of building India's first global premium beauty house which is dynamic and beautifully crafted with consumer centric and world class Clean Beauty products.
Overall objective of the Role:
Develop, own, drive and implement the overall e-commerce strategy to ensure revenue growth through increased customer acquisition, conversion and AOV . This will incorporate digital marketing strategy including PPC, SEO, affiliate, email and social media marketing.
• Develop and manage own website (and sub-sites) by working closely with the IT team, the E-commerce / Website Manager and external agencies
• End-to-end ownership of strategic and operational initiatives for paid marketing campaigns including budgeting, tracking, creative production, landing page optimisation etc.
• Develop a model of iterative testing and optimisation of all campaigns to drive efficiency in paid spends
• ideate and execute strategies for keyword optimisation, campaign restructuring, improved retargeting of the users
• Develop and manage customer relationship with eCommerce platforms such as Amazon, Nykaa, Myntra etc.
• Develop and implement customer acquisition strategy, including: SEO, PPC, affiliate, social, print advertising, direct marketing and leafleting, as well as emerging channels
• Optimize customer acquisition costs, sales and brand experience
• Manage overall website performance and online trading and ensure continuous improvements to the website
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against ROI, ROAS and KPIs
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend
• Forecast and correlate sales
• Conduct regular and in-depth analysis of our customer trends and patterns and act on this analysis to inform short, medium and long termstrategy
• Manage the annual marketing budget (customer acquisition and e-commerce) with regular review and reporting on ROI of each activity
• Support brick and mortar retailers through in-store and online sales initiatives to most effectively promote their products in an omnichannel methodology, to capitalize on cutting edge trends in these rapidly evolving markets.
•Experience with eCommerce marketplace such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra
•5+ years of experience in digital marketing
Skills & Competencies required:
• Credible and extensive experience of leading e-commerce and digital marketing in a commercial environment - preferably consumer goods
• A strong understanding of current online marketing strategies and best practices
• Understanding of retail and online business development.
• Strong understanding of Affiliate and Social MediaMarketing
• Ability to travel required
• Experience in building an online-first brand is a plus
• Must have experience in working with tech team in developing brand website for product sales and partnered with social media influencers to review the platform and merchandise
• Ability to collaborate with multiple internal teams to create strategies and plans to maximize sales of managed accounts.
Experience of working in D2C brands/ cosmetics & clothing brands preferred
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an end-to-end video platform and is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way you promote and sell your product or services, and communicate with your customers. With a suite of professional video tools (Video Creator, Video Recorder, Video Hosting and Analytics, Video APIs, and SDKs), we help small and medium-sized businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of video. Founded in 2014, StoryXpress has a rich community of 500K+ users including small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
- Research and prepare content and any other communications material for external and internal audiences
- Ensuring quality of the content being published on the blog, website and other social platforms
- Prepare brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Manage the SEO and oversee activities such as keyword research, outreach campaigns for guest posts and link building.
- Execute the digital marketing campaigns aligned with the business goals of the organization
- Collaborate with the sales team, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Overseeing email marketing campaigns to ensure the relevant key metrics
- Reaching out to other businesses for co-marketing activities
- Establishing the overall web presence of the organization using the website and social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Quora to boost brand awareness
- Ensure the overall technical health of the website for search engine rankings
- Monitoring the ROI and analysis of website analytics
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing and digital trends
- Organize workshops, meetings, and other events for marketing purposes
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Initiate and maintain customer interviews, PR and media-related activities
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of the company
- Should have more than a year's experience in this respective domain.
- Sound knowledge of SEO.
- Efficiency with Google analytics and keyword search tools like Ahrefs.
- Experience in B2B-SaaS Marketing is highly preferred.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Blog, SlideShare, Quora, Medium, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences online will be preferred.
- A dual-minded approach: You should be highly creative and an excellent writer and at the same time, be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
We’re looking for a product marketing manager to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase product awareness and adoption. If you're a passionate, experienced B2B SaaS product marketer with demonstrable success in working with launching new products and driving GTM strategies, we want to talk to you.
Product messaging and positioning
Work with the Head of Products to develop product positioning, proposition and communication that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from its competitors
Market, customer, and competitive analysis
Fully understand the buyer and personas, industry trends, and the other competitive products in the similar space.
Develop GTM strategies
Build the right go-to-market strategy and an acquisition plan for each product to build awareness and increase adoption. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the product free trials to purchase rates are as per goals defined. Experiment with various ideas concurrently and arrive at the best strategies that work for each product.
Work with sales team to enable deal closures
Support the sales team to help close deals via the right content required.
Conceptualize and craft product related marketing and sales content for a variety of platforms. Work with content writers and designers to have the right kind and format of content created.
Work with data from different sources, identify insights to work on and then pursue the right strategies to ensure the numbers are in line with revenue goals.
Based on the feedback received, reviewed, ideate with the product team for new product features / new product ideas, wherever relevant.
- Any degree
- 3-5 years of experience with SaaS products
- Experience in developing marketing plans that cover strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including acquisition plan, webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing etc. Experience in driving an account based marketing approach would be a plus.
- Data-driven approach, deep comfort with digital tools, and curiosity to experiment with tools and techniques
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
Vice President (Marketing) - Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform
About Merito :
- Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities.
- We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done.
- The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :
- Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online.
- Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
- Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
- We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
Job Description :
- The Head of Marketing will own and drive the end-to-end marketing stack for the entire organization.
- You will report directly to the founders and will work independently/with the senior team dependent on goals and aligned objectives.
- Marketing Strategies, Ideas and Execution ; Ideate, iterate, and execute marketing strategies that help in growing Exly's client base and achieve our marketing goals.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for leading all of marketing & comms initiatives - Drive market leadership by distributing our product to 1M+ creators & building a strong brand.
- 5+ yrs leading marketing at top early-stage startups; experience in SMM, brand building, performance, SEO and other innovative channels to drive high quality MQLs.
- Build and lead a results-driven growth marketing function. Partner with Sales and Marketing leadership to define the team's objectives and goals within the larger marketing organization and business.
- Define the appropriate mix of campaign elements (including account-based marketing, search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, events, content syndication, direct response online, etc.).
- Create and test campaign messages, landing pages, and lead nurturing to optimize conversions and lead quality.
- Implement metrics and reporting for various marketing programs, campaigns and pipeline results.
- Consistently use data to iterate and improve marketing programs and results. Own the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up.
- Manage and develop the standards and best practices for campaigns, marketing operations, and reporting.
- Developing PR campaigns and developing a relationship with various industry stakeholders, to ensure Brand / product advocacy on relevant forums. Setting up marketing technologies to monitor the campaign effectiveness.
The successful applicant will be :
- Someone who has scaled the marketing function through the growth stage of any B2B SaaS preferably one of the well-known SaaS companies in India.
- Individual contributor experience of around 3 years with responsibility for organic growth and/or demand generation.
- Experience of managing teams focused on different functions of Marketing.
- Wide breadth and depth of experience in organic, performance and product marketing.
- Expert level knowledge & hands-on experience in use of marketing automation & data systems.
- An analytical approach to solve complex problems with a sharp eye on ROI and creative flair.
- Willing and eager to roll up your sleeves to step in for your team, if needed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Familiarity with working in cross-functional environment and distributed team setups.
- Ideal candidate would have built marketing team from scratch for a SaaS start-up from seed to Series A/B or would be from a Tier 1 MBA college.
at A fintech startup
Summary of Role
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual to lead our entire Marketing, someone who can tie-in our Demand Generation, Social & Brand as well as Content play. A candidate who has experience in Performance + Social + Content Marketing would be an ideal leader for us.
• 7+ years of experience in driving Performance + Social + Content Marketing for a B2C startup
• Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
• Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid
channels with quantifiable results.
• Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to
• Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
• High competency with FB/ Google Ads/Instagram/Affiliate Marketing. Responsibilities:
• Build KPI for weekly reporting to show impacts from the marketing department
• Oversee social media, content & performance marketing as an entirety
• Build marketing plans and budgets for the smooth operation of
• Prepare social media marketing campaigns and strategize them such
that they align with the business objectives.
• Create and monitor an advertisement on various platform keeping the
business vision aligned.
• Monitor the team goals and their execution keenly.
• Ensure that the website, promotional material, marketing campaign
strategy are updated on a regular basis.
• Prepare monthly marketing budget.
• Create monthly reports for the marketing department.
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing background.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our UA Manager (Game / Concept Testing), you’ll be overseeing our critical ‘game discovery’ process, ensuring that we’re using the best data-driven methods for identifying hit hyper-casual games. You’ll be working with multiple teams within the company as well as external network partners to learn how we currently test concepts, then aim to iterate on and improve these methods in step with developments in the market.
A great opportunity for those with a love for growth hacking, data-driven testing and hyper-casual.
What you tell your friends you do
“I figure out how we find our hit hyper-casual titles!”
What you will really be doing
Analysing UA campaigns across a range of social channels and ad networks to assess their ability to identify profitable hyper-casual titles
Devising new methods and techniques for testing games
Running customised and experimental campaigns to test new methods and concepts
Working with the Head of Digital Marketing and Head of Growth to define overall strategy for Game Discovery for both our internal development team and publishing team
Partnering with our Data Science team to invent and prepare in-depth reporting and information sharing for game discovery tests
Presenting developments and findings to a multi-disciplinary group of experts across our internal teams
Communicating with external network partners to better understand their systems
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 2 years of experience working within the Mobile UA / Mobile Marketing field, either within an app publisher or an ad network
A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biological Sciences
Experience working across multiple teams with ability to organise and manage
A record of outstanding contribution to data science projects.
People-person with excellent communication skills
Passion for mobile games
Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We have a new opportunity as part of our newly developed Events & Experiences team at Extramarks Education- India's leading education tech company.
A position based out of the head office in Noida, we are looking for a Marketing Manager- Events with experience marketing large scale events, IPs across lifestyle and entertainment events.
In a hands-on role, our ideal candidate is a great communicator and collaborator, can plan and execute effective event marketing strategies focusing on result-driven metrics, lead multiple events, are solutions-focused, and know the country's events landscape. If creating quality consumer engagement strategies and driving audience metrics sounds like your thing, we'd love to hear from you.
Who are you?
As a person, you are organized, thorough, and not afraid to get your hands dirty. Driven and confident, you are a good listener and can communicate effectively across organizational levels, external partners, and the team. You want to get the job done but not at the cost of quality and substance. Collaborative and easy-going, you have a strong work ethic with a penchant to mentor and inspire your team.
You will play a key role in creating, shaping, executing, and managing event marketing strategies across our events calendar.
- Bring exceptional people and project management skills driving multiple initiatives across our events calendar.
- Solutions-focused, you bring quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills to draw insights from metrics, recommendations from the analysis and present marketing plans/solutions to internal & external stakeholders.
- Understand brand values, objectives, and goals to devise well-articulated communication across requirements and recommendations.
- Collaborate and work in sync with support teams across the organization to bring alive marketing plans.
- Establish marketing goals and key KPI's for event marketing initiatives across events
- Manage and foster media partnerships and key relationships to derive maximum media value and brand awareness across events.
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns, including budgets, for events across the events calendar, including partnered events
- Work with the consumer insights team to understand consumer feedback and engagement pre and post events to customize solutions for event and consumer segments.
- Track, monitor, and analyse metrics across business units and HO level, working closely with the digital marketing team.
- Be up to date and well-versed in marketing trends across digital and offline channels, industry news, talent, and collaborators and have bankable standing relationships with industry professionals, vendors, and agencies.
- Work closely with event management and sales teams to create an event marketing plan that includes media deliverables for partners wherever needed.
- Create timely feedback reports on data and consumer engagement post events
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing executives working across events.
Professional & Educational Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in event marketing and execution, ideally with an agency or with a brand with an in-house events team
- Ability to analyse data to drive conclusions and form recommendations and solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Experience having managed a team as well as lead other internal stakeholders in managing small to large events. Work cross-functional, building trust, and fostering collaboration.
- Very organized, detail-oriented, and a strong problem-solver
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree
- Travel, as required.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field will be great!