The Candidiate is responsible for driving the success of LoyaltyXpert’s Services & brand promise in the Indian Market. This person will:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinekdIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Participate in ideation of marketing strategy for various products across different geographies
- Plan, ideate and create content with the help of tools and external agencies/freelancers.
- Manage PR & Events for the entire organization.
- Understand and implement best marketing practices in the B2B SaaS industry
- Implement tools to automate marketing & content creation tasks
- Evaluate and deploy vendors, manage relationships, and own deliverables through constant communication
Mandatory Requirements :
- Excellent written and verbal communication (must)
- Min 7+ years of experience in marketing and/or content management in previous roles
- A strong understanding of the B2B SaaS industry or Retail industry.
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment aligned with the organization's priorities
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and ability to prioritize
- A strong focus on generating insights and data-backed decisions
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing tools will be a big plus
What is in it for you :
- Explore different facets of marketing in a fast-paced B2B environment
- Drive initiatives and set processes for scalable growth
- Closely work with Top management to craft compelling brand messaging
- Immense opportunity to join a team that is growing fast at an early stage
- Training students in Digital Marketing.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web) .
Their beauty brand offers a wide range of luxurious skincare and hair-care products specially designed for new moms. They use natural ingredients in their products that ensure that every mother’s skin and hair becomes trouble-free, glowing and manageable. Their healing and repairing formula are certified by the strictest international standards with regards to safety needed in beauty products.
Founded by an MDI alumna with expansive knowledge and experience with beauty, wellness and healthcare leader, it is truly a world-class range exporting to various countries across the globe.
What you will do:
- Managing and ensuring effective implementation of various activities such as SEO, content marketing, online campaign etc. under online/digital marketing
- Ensuring that meaningful and relevant content is created and targeted towards the right audience on various online platforms, by effectively managing content marketing
- Recommending the type of content to be marketed by analyzing current marketing trends and also observing past trends
- Managing performance marketing on various online ad platforms such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, Insta etc
- Identifying & suggesting opportunities through all digital channels, for revenue growth
- Creating buzz and building followers and thus managing social media marketing
- Participating in digital marketing budget planning/forecasting
- Strategizing customer acquisition and retention across all aspects of online marketing
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as various teams and also external stakeholders such as various online platforms
- Maintaining relevant database of the budget, actual cost, actual expenses etc. and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must. MBA is desirable
- Relevant work experience of 5 – 10 years in Digital Marketing
- D2C background preferred
- Experience in beauty and wellness desirable
- Prior experience of handling a monthly Ad budget of 50 Lakhs and above
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good project management and planning skills
The Digital Marketing person is a T-Shaped marketer and will be a key member of the marketing team and brings strong execution skills to significantly grow the business through various critical initiatives identified by the leadership.
This will be an Individual Contributor role with strong execution skills reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and the Chief Executive Officer.
Executes key initiatives identified by the leadership by marshalling the resources to achieve the respective goals.
Ability to execute strategy across the digital marketing spectrum including but not limited to SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Identifies key strategic areas of growth and builds strategies to execute them.
Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborates with internal teams to execute the strategy.
Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
The Successful Applicant
5 + Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing
Strongly driven by Goals
Excellent Written & Verbal English Communication
Preferably an Engineering Graduate with master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing, Preferably from a Tech Industry Or SaaS Company
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
Web and Social Marketing expertise
Project management of work and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Knowledge of lead and campaign management
Copywriting experience and evidence
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Coaching and subordinate involvement
Self-motivated yet customer-focused
Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Able to develop budgets
Familiar with financial planning and strategy
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a highly profitable B2B SaaS startup that is taking the world to another level. With a team that supports each other and career progression available, this role will allow you to grow and work with highly niche clients.
We get a wholesome hot homemade lunch everyday courtesy of the company. We have a fully stocked pantry to keep you going. We go out often for fun lunches or dinners. There are no closed doors. Everyone is approachable and on the same level.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Share you applications to us for further diccussions.
Weird Ways Media is a startup Ad, Media company located in prime locations in US, IND and UK. We are looking for dynamic youngsters to join our growing team. We are looking for Media Marketing Intern
Media Marketing Intern is an internship role where the candidate would be communicating the need for video content to the client and also generate leads. Discuss with the production team and also support production team for successful completion of project. If you fancy creativity then you are the right candidate. Lot to learn and lot to perform!
Languages: English a must
Position: Media Marketing Intern
Role can lead to Media Marketing Manager
Internship duration: 6 - 8 Months
Remuneration: Paid Stipend
Our client is a digital marketing consultancy, services and training company. As digital marketing partners, they help businesses leverage the online space, through effective and profitable online marketing strategies, through various internet marketing techniques. Their team includes professionals who are experts of this field and have experience of carrying out successful campaigns for SMB and MNCs across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and India. They focus on providing quality training and high impact consultancy on Digital Marketing.
The company co-founded by two Ex-Googlers, has currently launched India's first digital marketing simulation tool, allowing students and professionals to get hands-on experience in all major global search platforms like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. by playing with virtual money and learning the real time optimization for higher conversion rate and better ROI.
- Performing research and data analysis in coordination with the client business needs and optimising website content accordingly.
- Providing SEO analysis of websites and web pages.
- Performing research and analysis on competitor ranking positions.
- Providing recommendations and strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Implementing link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Assisting in preparing content strategies for posting in different platforms
- Establishing partnerships at scale for link building
- Monitoring client Analytics Dashboard and prepare reports for clients in easy to understand format.
- Working closely with technical team to meet client goals.
- Tracking and evaluating SEO performance of clients across all major search engines.
- Keeping abreast with latest trends in SEO as well as new marketing tools entering
- Maintaining quality standards of work output of SEO technical and content team.
What you need to have:
- 4 to 6 years previous experience in SEO, Digital marketing
- Experience in various SEO techniques and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite