upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role
If you love to learn, are a quick learner and would love to create top-notch online courses on emerging technologies like Blockchain, Software Development or Data science then we are looking for you!
The Senior Content Strategist role is unique in the sense that it provides an opportunity to learn new topics quickly, work on case studies, interact and build network with top industry professionals and faculty members in the respective domains, and do work that directly impacts the lives and careers of our learners.upGrad is looking for people passionate about education to help design learning programs for working professionals in order to help build the careers of tomorrow.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop world-class content for online courses on different stacks in Full-Stack Web Development (Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular, React.js, Node.js & Express.js, C#, .NET), Blockchain Development & Architecture, software development/mean-stack development / Data science/Machine Learning. This job will equip the candidate with highly sought after skills and will be a great starting point for a career
- Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students meet high standards
- Plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure quality of content, instructional design and overall course experience
- Collaborate with business development team to meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process; work with educational content across all levels
- Structure, grow and lead content development team including research assistants, video producers, scriptwriters etc.
- Work closely with senior faculty, freelancers and global industry leaders
Here is a peak into the role : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTUAwnRk5Oc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- BE/B.tech Computer science background (Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, BCA/ MCA,
- Online/ self taught/MOOC) OR a degree in Maths/Statistics.
- 4+ years of experience in e-Learning and/or creating customised higher education programs
- Experience in software development (backend/full-stack web development) , Data science is valuable.
- Excellence in problem solving and structuring of complex processes in new terrains
- Master in Higher Education/ Technology, Education & Innovation is preferred
- Experience in (digital) pedagogic content production; preferably higher education is preferred
upGrad is an online higher education platform. Founded by Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Ravijot Chugh and Phalgun Kompalli in March’ 2015, upGrad provides rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience – anytime and anywhere.
Through exclusive partnerships with some of the most prominent universities like IIIT-Bangalore, MICA, BITS Pilani, ISB, Cambridge Judge Business School- our aim to impart university education, online.
Learning online can be tough, especially when you have to do it all by yourself. Reasons why you should upskill with UpGrad:
- We provide an engaging experience via our suite of learning applications right from the university applications till you get a job and transition
- We provide structured online courses in collaboration with some of the prominent universities and industry experts
- We co-create a rigorous curriculum in collaboration with these universities to provide the learners with a holistic learning experience
- All our courses are comprehensive, structured and rigorous - delivered online, providing you the flexibility and opportunity of continuous learning
- We conduct regular live lectures with the industry experts and the professors
- Each of our learners is allocated with a dedicated student mentor who helps them chart a career path and motivates them to push themselves
- We provide in-depth feedback on all the assignments, case studies, and projects
- We have delivered 400+ successful career transitions and we’re committed to building careers of tomorrow
- You get access to an alumni network of 3,000+ students across the globe
- We also conduct periodic offline events like Hackathons, Bootcamps, Alumni Nights and connect you not only to the professors and industry experts but the peers in your batch too
- Last but not the last, we provide career assistance and help all the learners with interview preparations, mentorship calls, and job placements even after the completion of the program
Experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to details, Organizational skills, An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
About this role
CareerNinja aspires to bridge the gap between job seekers and recruiters by providing a personalised learning platform to job seekers. We are aiming to build and deliver highly engineered solutions to our users. We looking for passionate software engineers who cares for his craft. A developer who thrives on learning new technologies and doesn't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt to new business requirements and technologies. In this role, you will be responsible to develop, deploy and maintain large backend applications aimed at improving customer experience and solving problems for our users. You should be able to deliver solutions which are scalable. So if you are passionate about working in a startup, this is the place for you.
1. Develop, deploy and maintain the scalable product.
2. Pair with team members for functional and non-functional requirements and write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
3. Passionate about writing clean code and wants to continuously improve the system.
4. Effectively communicate, collaborate and work across teams.
5. Participate in code reviews, design discussions to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
6. Help to define roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
7. Understand business requirements and work closely with the business to provide solutions.
3. Nodejs/ MongoDB
Good to have/ Secondary skills-
1. React Native
3. AWS and Cloud Services
1. 1.5+ years experience with hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack.
2. Good experience in NodeJS and willing to learn other technologies.
3. Experience in developing mobile apps(Android/iOS).
4. Experience in developing web apps using Angular/React.
5. Good understanding of object-oriented modelling.
6. Data modelling experience in both relational and NoSQL databases(MongoDB preferred).
7. Working knowledge on rest services, cache, ci/cd pipelines.
8. Good understanding of Agile methodologies, TDD and Automation
9. Passion for learning new things and solving challenging problems.
10. Past experience in DevOps/AI/ML/Python would be a good plus.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 27) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
- Minimum of 6 months of real-time experience in React/Node.js/Angular
- Good understanding of structured and unstructured databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is an added advantage
- Experience in implementing well-known React workflows such as Redux
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with Restful API services
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular/Node.js/React practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- A Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A good team player
- Understanding of python backend development ,with Django ot flask frame work
- Design, build and maintain responsive front-end interfaces for applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Create REST APIs and integrating them with the frontend
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- 3-6 years of Core Java experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory
Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web
framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
If interested share your cv directly at [email protected] tigihr .com
Primary Job Responsibilities.
- Work within a team of highly talented engineers, product and architect to design and develop highly scalable systems.
- Spends most of the time coding and efficiently produces exemplary and thoroughly tested code for most challenging features.
- Being involved in design meetings to propose, discuss and refine new features and functionality.
- Write tests for the existing and newly created code to maintain compatibility. Maintain and enhance the existing architectural documentations and create the new one as needed.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
- Provide suggestions for continuous improvements as necessary.
- Solid communication skills & proven team player.
- Bachelor’s / Masters or Equivalent in Computer Science with 3 - 5 years of experience in the software development.
- Analyses and improve stability, efficiency, and scalability of the platform.
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures, knowledge of object oriented design, Design Patterns and multi-threaded programming
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analytical skills.
- Prototype ideas quickly using cutting edge technologies.
- Hands on Java Programming Expertise with specific focus on large scale distributed systems.
- Hands on application frameworks (e.g. React, Node.js)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience with messaging platforms such as Kafka/RabbitMQ (or any message broker)
- Knowledge or Work experience in any Functional Programming is a big plus. Experience with front end design.
- Experience with report generation. Experience with using testing frameworks such as Selenium and Junit/TestNG.
- Ability to determine impact of architectural solutions and come up with Recommendations.
- Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired. Experience with the Agile development process, including running a scrum team.
- Effective Team player with ability to drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements in a fast-paced environment.
Egregore Labs (http://www.egregorelabs.com/" target="_blank">www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced fullstack engineer with front-end development experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Build back-end REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
We are looking for a person who has
Resourcefulness - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Ownership - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We’d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
Work Ethic - We’ve grown up on Wall Street. We work hard, and have aggressive goals. We want our team-mates to be focused, goal-oriented and consistent high achievers.
Execution Focus - Our business is about getting things done, and getting things done right. We want outcome focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
What else you need to know
We are an early stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
Requirement : Fullstack Developer
Exp: 3-8 years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Budget: 16-17 LPA
Degree in computer science.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as java.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Min 2+ years of experience in developing modern web applications using MERN stack namely MongoDB, ES6, React.js and Node.js
- Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scalability.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good documentation experience on functional and/or technical aspects of the project.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Prior Open source contributions
- Experience building responsive designs
Candidate Experience: 2 to 4 yrs
• Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
• Support test and deployment of new products and features.
• Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
• Ensuring responsiveness of application.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Meeting technical and consumer needs.
• To work with a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects as an expert level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
• Serverless Software development experience Node.js
• Front end Frameworks: React, React Native / Angular / Vue
• Handle Projects and teams single handedly.
• Strong technical and system analysis skills.
• Hands on experience with React Native, PHP Laravel and NodeJS.
• Hands-on experience in building cross-platform mobile apps using React Native
• Experience with either iOS or Android platforms is a must. Knowledge of two platforms is preferable.
• Solid understanding of Mobile application development life cycle
• Proficient in project management tools like Jira, ZOHO, etc
• Hands-on experience with Agile development practices & Agile, XP, or Scrum project methodologies
• Track record of building efficient, well-designed mobile/web applications.
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed.
• Thorough understanding of Object-Oriented principles (Analysis and Design).
• Full lifecycle development experience on large projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or a related field)
Skills sets and Perquisites-
• 8+ years of relevant work experience
• Experience in building products in React.js, Node.js and Mongodb
• Must have team management experience.
• Must have product management experience.
• Strong organizational and product management skills.
• Good problem solving skills.