Rezo.ai is an AI-Powered Contact Centre that enables enterprises to enhance customer experience and boost revenue by automating and analyzing customer agent interactions across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/WhatsApp, and social, at the required scale, whilst training agents with minimal costs.
How do we do it
Rezo’s AI-Powered contact center leverages ground-breaking technologies in AI, ML, ASR, NLP, RPA, and predictive intelligence to transform customer experience and reduce costs by automating, analyzing social media, whilst coaching them.
Database administrator (DBA) will be the performance, integrity and security of a database. You'll be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as in troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users.
- Monitoring system performance and identifying problems that arise.
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Install, tune, implement and upgrade DBMS installations
- Write and deploy MYSQL patches
- Upgrade and improve application schema and data upgrades
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a database administrator.
- Strong and Proficiency in data manipulation languages, including MS SQL,
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modelling
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
Rezo.ai is an AI-Powered Contact Center that enables enterprises to enhance customer experience and boost revenue by automating and analyzing customer agent interactions across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/WhatsApp, and social, at the required scale, whilst training agents with minimal costs.
- Knowledge of Pre-Paid Card Systems to implement In house system and / or manage Partner outsourced solutions --- Project Management
- Must have Experiences in Skills such as Oracle, Sql, MySQL, Java, C++, C #, DOTNET, XML, Ajax, Java Scripts, Web technologies. etc.
- Experience in Cards Products – Pre-paid system (Single / Multi Currency), Forex’s cards (Card Management System/Issuances + Transactions processing).
Roles and Responsibilities
● Creating and maintaining database standards and policies
● Supporting database design, creation, and testing activities
● Managing the database availability and performance, including incident and problem
● Administering database objects to achieve optimum utilization
● Defining and implementing event triggers that will alert on potential database
performance or integrity issues
● Performing database housekeeping, such as tuning, indexing, etc.
● Monitoring usage, transaction volumes, response times, concurrency levels, etc.
● Identifying reporting, and managing database security issues, audit trails, and forensics
● Designing database backup, archiving, and storage strategy
● Should have 2-4 years of experience
● Have an IT, computer science, or engineering educational background
● Understand coding and service management (to some degree)
● Should have worked on MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB with large size of DBs 1TB+
● Experience with replication configuration
BLAZE - Madurai is looking for Server Admin with hands-on experience in Linux environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Servers, Networks, Applications
- Ensure proper system performance and oversee troubleshooting issues.
- Should create a backup and safeguard the important data of the company.
- Sustaining network integrity, server deployment and security.
- Responsible for implementing and constantly improving IT policies and keeping policy documents up-to-date.
- Responding promptly to issues and requests.
- Should have strong experience in Linux System Administration, Cpanel concepts, VMware ESXi, shell scripting, and windows server management.
- Hands-on experience in Apache, MySQL, Nagios monitoring, Nginx, CI/CD, Docker and Nakivo
- Experience with web application environments, including TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud AWS and Microsoft environments (MS Server, MS SQL)
- Have a strong knowledge of infrastructure and networking security concepts
Experience: 2 - 3 Years
- Experience 4 - 8 years
- Key Skills for Software Developer C++, Linux :
- - Looking only for candidates who can join immediately or max 10 day
- - should be able to work independently with no handholding
- - the ability to work with C/C++ code on Windows/Linux platforms
- - Database knowledge of MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB, ideally other ones too: Saphana, Teradata, Postgres.
- - Ability to work on their own fixing defects
- - should be able to understand secure coding practices
- - should have the Ability to work independently and with the team across different time zones
Experience: 3 - 10 years
Must have work experience in Zimbra Linux.
Need candidate with minimum 3 years of experience in zimbra.
LAMP - Apache, MYSQL,PHP
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.*
Key Requirements for the Role
MS WSUS ASP.NET, HTTP, WebServices Reverse Engineering & Debugging Performance Improvement
Network Programming skills
C++ to .NET Migration
Soft skills such as proficiency in Spoken English, Creativity, Intelligent Thinking
Type of work
Sustenance & Upgrade
For more information you may visit *
Sound Knowledge of Linux server and it commands
Strong Knowledge of shell scripting
Good understading in Relational databases(MYSQL etc.)
Skilled in formulating performant Relational database queries
Good in handling CSV/EXCEL data.
Skilled to work in teams as well as independently
• Bachelor’s degree with a background in math will be a PLUS.
• Must have 5+ years system administration experience with a mix of Linux and Window systems in a medium
to large business environment.
• Must have command level fluency and shell scripting experience in a mix of Linux and Windows
• Must have experience in one or more public cloud environment: AWS / Azure / GCP
• Must have experience in using automation tools (Cloud Formation, Terraform) to build cloud infrastructure.
• Must have experience in basic MySQL administration – configuration, backups, replication.
• Must have experience in Apache and other webserver administration on Linux platforms.
• Must have exposure to VMware or other enterprise virtualization software.
• Certification with Red Hat or any other Linux variant will be a BIG PLUS.
• Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook / Word / Excel).
• Possess a strong aptitude towards automating and timely completion of standard/routine tasks.
• Must be able to work in a complex, dynamic team environment and possess good organizational skills.
• Ability to communicate with individuals and in an articulate, professional manner.
• Experience with automation and configuration control systems like Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
• Previous experience with leading technical projects desired.
• Track record of mentoring junior team members.
QuestionPro is one of the leading market research platforms. We have a wide range of products in Market Research, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Vehicle Experience. All our products are multi-tenant SAAS platforms built on the latest technologies.
Our infrastructure is spread across 6 Data Centers across the globe. The platform collects over 10Million Surveys every month. Our Customer Experience platform was named top provider in the Gartner Voice of the Customer Rankings. Ever since we launched in 2016, we have grown by over 200% YoY. All up we are on plan to hit $ 31M in 2021. We are bootstrapped and proud to get where we are without any funding or investments.
Our operations are spread across the globe with offices in the US, Mexico, Germany, UK, UAE, and Canada.
We are a bootstrapped company and proud to have not taken any funding or investment.
QuestionPro has a particularly exciting journey ahead, requiring a passionate individual to join our growing team. If you are a true technology craftsman and want to build cutting-edge software solutions, hit us!
We operate 100% remote. You will be working from any place you desire for this position.
- You will be responsible for key deliverables that would help improve the quality and reliability of our infrastructure spread across 8 data centres, both cloud and hybrid.
- Streamline Life Cycle Management activities for the Infrastructure.
- You will be interacting with DevOps & Support teams to quickly investigate and mitigate the problems impacting customers at various levels in the Infrastructure including MySQL Database and Engineered Systems technology stack.
Skills & Requirements
- 8+ years of experience in Linux System Administration / Development / QA roles with a thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent knowledge of Linux System administration activities
- A very good understanding of Linux kernel internals, Server Virtualization, Networking & Security layer
- Any experience in IO subsystem, Operating Systems, Storage technologies would be a definite plus
- Hands-on experience with automation of system administration activities
- Hands on experience in building OS images and testing based on standard test framework.
- Proven ability to triaging and resolve issues during patch testing & certification
- Experience in OEM, Linux OS Patching, Yum, KSplice, etc.
- Excellent Scripting skills in Bash, Perl, Python, or similar scripting languages
Good To Have:
- Good experience on private cloud management.
- Proxmox virtualization
- Ability to build and grow the team.