● B.Tech/Masters in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or another
● 2-3+ years of work experience in ML domain ( 2-5 years experience )
● Hands-on coding experience in Python
● Experience in machine learning techniques such as Regression, Classification,
Predictive modeling, Clustering, Deep Learning stack, NLP
● Working knowledge of Tensorflow/PyTorch
● Experience with distributed computing frameworks: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Spark
● Experience with databases: MongoDB
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A content consumption and discovery app which provides news
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Researchers and Developers
Successful candidate will be part of highly productive teams working on implementing core AI algorithms, Cryptography libraries, AI enabled products and intelligent 3D interface. Candidates will work on cutting edge products and technologies in highly challenging domains and will need to have highest level of commitment and interest to learn new technologies and domain specific subject matter very quickly. Successful completion of projects will require travel and working in remote locations with customers for extended periods
Education Qualification: Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Information Systems from a reputed university and/or equivalent Knowledge and Skills
Location : Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Client Location (as needed)
Skillset and Expertise
• Strong software development experience using Python
• Strong background in mathematical, numerical and scientific computing using Python.
• Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning
• Experience working with SCRUM software development methodology
• Strong experience with implementing Web services, Web clients and JSON protocol is required
• Experience with Python Meta programming
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Design, develop and debug enterprise grade software products and systems
• Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Proficiency in English. Verbal communication in Hindi and other local
• Ability to effectively communicate product design, functionality and status to management, customers and other stakeholders
• Highest level of integrity and work ethic
7. Apache Kafka
1. Advanced Calculus
2. Numerical Analysis
3. Complex Function Theory
Concepts (One or more of the below)
1. OpenGL based 3D programming
3. Artificial Intelligence (AI) Algorithms a) Statistical modelling b.) DNN c. RNN d. LSTM e.GAN f. CN
This requirement is to service our client which is a leading big data technology company that measures what viewers consume across platforms to enable marketers make better advertising decisions. We are seeking a Senior Data Operations Analyst to mine large-scale datasets for our client. Their work will have a direct impact on driving business strategies for prominent industry leaders. Self-motivation and strong communication skills are both must-haves. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment is desired.
Problems being solved by our client:
Measure consumer usage of devices linked to the internet and home networks including computers, mobile phones, tablets, streaming sticks, smart TVs, thermostats and other appliances. There are more screens and other connected devices in homes than ever before, yet there have been major gaps in understanding how consumers interact with this technology. Our client uses a measurement technology to unravel dynamics of consumers’ interactions with multiple devices.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will contribute to the development of novel audience measurement and demographic inference solutions.
- Develop, implement, and support statistical or machine learning methodologies and processes.
- Build, test new features and concepts and integrate into production process
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies
- Exercise your experience in the development lifecycle through analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of this system
- Collaborate with teams in Software Engineering, Operations, and Product Management to deliver timely and quality data. You will be the knowledge expert, delivering quality data to our clients
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in areas as outlined below
- Experience in extracting data using SQL from large databases
- Experience in writing complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management. Must have experience in working on ETL tools.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Statistics, Data Science, Economics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or a similar degree with a focus on statistical methods. A Bachelor’s degree in the same fields with significant, demonstrated professional research experience will also be considered.
- Programming experience in scientific computing language (R, Python, Julia) and the ability to interact with relational data (SQL, Apache Pig, SparkSQL). General purpose programming (Python, Scala, Java) and familiarity with Hadoop is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with TV or digital audience measurement or market research data is a plus.
- Familiarity with systems analysis or systems thinking is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with analyzing complex, high-volume and high-dimension data from varying sources
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills
- Ability to engage with Senior Leaders across all functional departments
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and adapt to changes
LodgIQ is led by a team of experienced hospitality technology experts, data scientists and product domain experts. Seed funded by Highgate Ventures, a venture capital platform focused on early stage technology investments in the hospitality industry and Trilantic Capital Partners, a global private equity firm, LodgIQ has made a significant investment in advanced machine learning platforms and data science.
Title : Data Scientist
- Apply Data Science and Machine Learning to a REAL-LIFE problem - “Predict Guest Arrivals and Determine Best Prices for Hotels”
- Apply advanced analytics in a BIG Data Environment – AWS, MongoDB, SKLearn
- Help scale up the product in a global offering across 100+ global markets
- Minimum 3 years of experience with advanced data analytic techniques, including data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis, and optimization. Student projects are acceptable.
- At least 1 year of experience with Python / Numpy / Pandas / Scipy/ MatPlotLib / Scikit-Learn
- Experience in working with massive data sets, including structured and unstructured with at least 1 prior engagement involving data gathering, data cleaning, data mining, and data visualization
- Solid grasp over optimization techniques
- Master's or PhD degree in Business Analytics. Data science, Statistics or Mathematics
- Ability to show a track record of solving large, complex problems
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-
after startups in India
upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India
We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India
Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Are you excited by the challenge and the opportunity of applying data-science and data- analytics techniques to the fast developing education technology domain? Do you look forward to, the sense of ownership and achievement that comes with innovating and creating data products from scratch and pushing it live into Production systems? Do you want to work with a team of highly motivated members who are on a mission to empower individuals through education?
If this is you, come join us and become a part of the upGrad technology team. At upGrad the technology team enables all the facets of the business - whether it’s bringing efficiency to ourmarketing and sales initiatives, to enhancing our student learning experience, to empowering our content, delivery and student success teams, to aiding our student’s for their desired careeroutcomes. We play the part of bringing together data & tech to solve these business problems and opportunities at hand.
We are looking for an highly skilled, experienced and passionate data-scientist who can come on-board and help create the next generation of data-powered education tech product. The ideal candidate would be someone who has worked in a Data Science role before wherein he/she is comfortable working with unknowns, evaluating the data and the feasibility of applying scientific techniques to business problems and products, and have a track record of developing and deploying data-science models into live applications. Someone with a strong math, stats, data-science background, comfortable handling data (structured+unstructured) as well as strong engineering know-how to implement/support such data products in Production environment.
Ours is a highly iterative and fast-paced environment, hence being flexible, communicating well and attention-to-detail are very important too. The ideal candidate should be passionate about the customer impact and comfortable working with multiple stakeholders across the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience in analytics, data science, machine learning or comparable role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science/Data Analytics, Math/Statistics or related discipline
- Experience in building and deploying Machine Learning models in Production systems
- Strong analytical skills: ability to make sense out of a variety of data and its relation/applicability to the business problem or opportunity at hand
- Strong programming skills: comfortable with Python - pandas, numpy, scipy, matplotlib; Databases - SQL and noSQL
- Strong communication skills: ability to both formulate/understand the business problem at hand as well as ability to discuss with non data-science background stakeholders
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives
Experience in Text Analytics, Natural Language Processing
Advanced degree in Data Science/Data Analytics or Math/Statistics
Comfortable with data-visualization tools and techniques
Knowledge of AWS and Data Warehousing
Passion for building data-products for Production systems - a strong desire to impact
the product through data-science technique
● Ability to do exploratory analysis: Fetch data from systems and analyze trends.
● Developing customer segmentation models to improve the efficiency of marketing and product
● Establishing mechanisms for cross functional teams to consume customer insights to improve
engagement along the customer life cycle.
● Gather requirements for dashboards from business, marketing and operations stakeholders.
● Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making.
● Analyse data, derive insights and embed it into Business actions.
● Work with cross functional teams.
• Data Analytics Visionary.
• Strong in SQL & Excel and good to have experience in Tableau.
• Experience in the field of Data Analysis, Data Visualization.
• Strong in analysing the Data and creating dashboards.
• Strong in communication, presentation and business intelligence.
• Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work.
• Aggressive “Take no prisoners” approach.
- Research and test novel machine learning approaches for analysing large-scale distributed computing applications.
- Develop production-ready implementations of proposed solutions across different models AI and ML algorithms, including testing on live customer data to improve accuracy, efficacy, and robustness
- Work closely with other functional teams to integrate implemented systems into the SaaS platform
- Suggest innovative and creative concepts and ideas that would improve the overall platform
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- 5 + years experience in practical implementation and deployment of large customer-facing ML based systems.
- MS or M Tech (preferred) in applied mathematics/statistics; CS or Engineering disciplines are acceptable but must have with strong quantitative and applied mathematical skills
- In-depth working, beyond coursework, familiarity with classical and current ML techniques, both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques and algorithms
- Implementation experiences and deep knowledge of Classification, Time Series Analysis, Pattern Recognition, Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning, Dynamic Programming and Optimization
- Experience in working on modeling graph structures related to spatiotemporal systems
- Programming skills in Python is a must
- Experience in developing and deploying on cloud (AWS or Google or Azure)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with well-known ML frameworks such as Pandas, Keras, TensorFlow
Most importantly, you should be someone who is passionate about building new and innovative products that solve tough real-world problems.