Inside Sales Executive –Singapore Region
Location: Delhi – Mohan Co-operarative, Mathura Road ( Hybrid Model) Experience:2– 4 Years
Requirements: Immediate joining required
Lagozon is a leading technology service provider with experience in providing a comprehensive portfolio of Consulting and Service Offerings in the niche technology area of Data Analytics and RPA solutions. Lagozon offers state-of-the-art solutions to Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics & Distribution, Telecom & Media, and BFSI Industries. With rich domain knowledge and technology expertise spanning multiple platforms, Lagozon offers solutions that deliver quantifiable value in the form of revenue growth and better risk management. With multiple relationships built by delivering innovative solutions, Lagozon has become a trusted advisor for its customers globally. We are looking for Inside Sales Executive for our Organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
• 2+ years of inside-sales experience (preferably B2B), ideally with high-volume prospecting and outreach
• Experience in Singapore IT Sales.
• Comfortable working in Singapore time zone shifts.
• The Associate would be responsible for making enhanced outbound calls following a diligent process toward converting leads
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
• Achieving the weekly targets in a performance-driven competitive environment
• Scheduling direct meetings (in the Singapore) for the Management with new clients through targeted outbound campaigns.
• Well-equipped in handling the complete sales cycle from Lead sourcing to Lead closure
• Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitches like a charm
• Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
• Good Communication skills (Fluency in English)
• Preferred existing experience working IT Companies.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Lagozon Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Description :
Handle Customer queries & Outbound/Inbound Calls with a team
-Convert the lead to prospect & pass it on to Sales.
-Daily updating of leads on the CRM.
Assisted buying experience at the site.
-Energetic, self-motivated, able to work independently under pressure.
-Fluent in English , Marathi , Hindi communication.
Direct Selling and Target Based (Field Sales/Out Side Sales).
Prepare and follow up on sales quotations made to clients.
Will be responsible for client retention, per client revenue optimization & renewals.
Handle client queries/escalations.
Should have effective sales & negotiation ability.
Interacting with vendors for product upload in their respective Domain.
Passionate and energetic inside sales personnel who can connect and engage with leads via outbound calls, set up the appointments and can clearly communicate the company's brand identity.
- 1+ years of successful experience selling enterprise software products or services
- Identify prospects grow and manage sales pipeline to achieve targets
- Coordinate software demos and service presentations with prospects and internal business development team.
- Experience in market research, data mining and cold calling.
- Generate new potential client through cold calling, social media platforms.
- Communicating with the Organization heads and schedule the appointments for product demo.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as a member of a remote team.
- Proven ability to build and manage a sales pipeline and achieve targets
- Market Research to identify new markets and prospects.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal, and written)
- Demonstrated expertise in building and maintaining client relationships
- Good convincing ability and confident personality.
- Data driven approach towards the sales process.
- Full understanding of the sales process from database generation to fixing the appointments.
- Min 1 year of relevant experience in software/hardware sales
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of lead generation and email hunting.
- Excellent knowledge of search engines, web analytics and business research tools.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Experience: 0 to 2 years of Experience in Outbound Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: 2.40 to 3 LPA+ Attractive Annual Sales Incentive on completing target.
Job Location: Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Why Join Fundoodata.com:
- Among India's top B2B Website with annual traffic of 8 Million+
- In market for 15+ Years
- Have 12,000+ Happy Customers
- No firing in Covid times, if you are reading this mail you can see we are Hiring to grow more.
- Regular CSR the weaker section of activity to support society, planting trees for a greener planet etc.
Key Responsibility and Work Profile:
- Generate leads for new business development and facilitating closure
- Calling assigned customers to fix appointment and present product solution
- Lead generation through Cold calling, emailing and Social connect.
- Following up with existing customers to up sell or cross sell.
Required Key Skills:
- Should LOVE sales and have flair for business development, networking
- Should be comfortable with Cold calling
- Very strong presence and activity on LinkedIn
- Effective email marketing and written communication.
- High preference for candidates having an existing client network of Sales and Marketing head or CEO/Director/Owners.
- Persuasive oral communication with good command of English and Hindi added preference for knowing more language.
Benefits of Joining Fundoodata.com:
- We have 1st & 3rd Saturday off and 2nd & 4th Saturday half days,
- Young and vibrant work culture
- Highly professional & friendly environment and no late sitting beyond office hours
- Ethical environment so that everyone working in the organization is happy.
With good SOCIAL SKILLS.
Basic COMPUTER SKILLS.
2-3 yrs of WORK EXPERIENCE.
- Research on the leads generated and nurture them
- Follow up, set up calls and demos
- Understand customer needs and create proposals
- Conduct competitive research
What we look for?
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of tech products and good analytical skills
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, and social media tools.
- Experience in selling tech / Saas products (preferred)