You will be the backbone of our startup and founding team member.This offers a great growth opportunity to you as well in an early stage startup which has raise pre-seed funding from one of India's prominent angel investor.
-Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
-Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
-Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
-Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
-Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
-Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
-Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
-Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
-Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
-Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
As a Backend / Front End developer you will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications and you will work closely with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improving user experience.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. You will test, secure and deploy your code
- Knowledge of Node.js is a must along with a server-side framework
- Working experience in NodeJS
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience and proficiency integrating with REST APIs
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience in MySQL , Sequelize, GraphQL
- Should be willing to work in a very fluid startup environment and take complete ownership of the assigned responsibility.
● Experience in using and creating RESTful APIs.
● Experience with developing Microservices Based applications.
● Experience in Message Queue technologies like RabbitMQ or Kafka (Preferable Kafka).
● Experience in caching such as Memcached, Redis, or similar technologies).
● Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases with writing SQL queries (Stored Procedure,
Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.).
● Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
● Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j).
● Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk ,
EMR, ECS, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Lambda.
● Experience agile development methodologies.
● Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment best practices.
● Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes and API Gateway.
Job Location : only Indore(M.P) candidates need to apply( Now it can be work from home but as soon as locked down over it will be work from office)
Experience : 6 months to 3 years
Roles and Responsibilities:-
1) Expertise in api and backend development
2) Must have Expertise in rest api and database mongo db and mysql , admin panel, backend.
3) Must have expertise in writing queries , Performing crude operation, GET, POST, JOIN, Rest api development etc,
4) Immediate joiner
Interested candidate who meet job criteria only need to apply.
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Job Description and Key Skills Required:
- Hands-on with any of the programming languages like NodeJS/ExpressJS, Python, Java, Php, or any.
- Design and create efficient RESTful API endpoints for both internal and public consumption
- Strong understanding of database technologies such as MySQL, Postgress, Oracle, relational database.
- Work closely with front end developers to understand the required data model
- Comfortable deploying applications on AWS, and have a strong working knowledge of EC2, RDS, and S3.
- Must understand overall system design, architecture, improve the design and implement new processes.
- A strong understanding of sessions, cookies & local storage is a must.
- Experience with in-memory databases like Redis basic, Memcache
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements; possess exceptional logical skills.
- Analyze current products in development, including performance, scalability, diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
- Work with the existing framework and evolve it by building reusable code & libraries
- Search and introduce new software-related technologies, processes, and tools.
- Bonus: You're fluent with React.
- Bonus: Interested in full-stack development.
- Bonus: Any experience of iOS/Android mobile development.
- Bonus: Experience with CI servers such as Jenkins, Travis, or similar types
- Bonus: Experience with web servers like Nginx
- Minimum 2 years experience on MEAN Stack
- Extensive hands-on experience in Node JS/Express/Hapi JS, Moleculer and NoSQL DBs (Mongodb and Redis are preferred)
- Strong coding and designing skills
- Working understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment concepts and tools such as (Gitlab CI/CD), Development tools (Git), Application Servers (nginx, Apache)
- Experience in consuming and developing secure RESTful API/web-services
- Comfortable using Unix / Linux machines from command prompt
- As a full-stack architect in the team, you'll bring your ideas to life on a technology stack of Node JS and NoSQL Databases among others.
- We are looking for tech geeks who are hands-on and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products.
- You must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement backend technologies
- You would be responsible for the architecture design, code review and technology build and deployment activities of web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from scratch - Architect scalable, distributed and large scale web and mobile solutions from scratch
- You would be responsible for writing SRS and require strong technical writing and communication skills
- You would be responsible for managing and mentoring your team members and help them advance in their learning and career goals
- Ensure test driven development (TDD) methodologies are deployed to execute project
- Define and ensure right coding practices
- Code for fresh development and to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Lead web development efforts, including hiring, mentoring and advising peers
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Should be experienced with Micro-services.
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- Working experience of Git preferably bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD preferably using bitbucket pipelines and Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques
We are looking for experienced backend developers to join our core engineering team for building and scaling low latency, fault tolerant and robust systems. It's an ideal opportunity for self-driven individuals who love to find innovative solutions.
- Own and manage team processes, releases, and systems
- Work with the product and business teams to identify scopes of improvements
- Architect solutions for new features and scaling existing infrastructure
- Identify engineering targets, monitoring, reports, alerts requirements
- Create microservices and tools, manage servers (AWS), create reports etc.
- Ensure the performance and security of the application/systems.
- Must have a good understanding of client and server architecture
- Must have a good understanding of Node.js, MongoDB, Express
- Must be proficient with git
- Must be familiar with ES7 syntax and TypeScript
- Must have knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
We are looking for a young and enthusiastic personality who loves coding. Who is passionate and ready to tackle some of the most difficult problems in the laundry industry. We believe that user-centric design ultimately leads to the best products, so we listen closely to our users, both external and internal. As an engineer on our close-knit, cross-functional team, you'll be an active voice in shaping our product.
You will play a role in product planning, drive the implementation and release of major features, and be a champion of best practices for writing well-tested, well-organized code.
- Work with internal business teams and management to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- You will be creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Developing and integrating RESTful API services.
- Convert legacy code to new tech stack single-page web applications.
- You will be working with payment gateway, barcodes, QR codes, biometrics, integrating different hardware (printer, scanner, cash register, POS terminal, laundry and drycleaning machines, conveyor belt etc), map routing and distance algorithms.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
- You should have acquired a good knowledge of the domain, product and process that we follow.
- Setup the dev environment and push your first small piece of code to production.
- You will start attending daily stand up.
- Dive into technology by pair-programming with your teammates and attending engineering training sessions designed and presented by your peers.
- Have a one-one chat with every member of the Quick Dry Cleaning team so you get to know everyone well and understand each other.
Within 3 months
- You'll start developing your first module all by yourself. (With some guidance)
- Write your first set of unit test cases and work with the quality engineer to set up functional testing workflows.
- Conduct your first review of a peer's code.
- Participate in several release planning sessions to get a deep understanding of the new features we're working on.
- Participate in your first production release cycle.
- Start providing support for bugs, issues, small improvements on production.
- Take over one tool (JIRA, Build Deployment, CI/CD, Git or any other)
Within 6 months
- You'll launch your first two or three modules to production.
- Take architectural and infrastructure decisions that will impact the entire product.
- Be comfortable navigating most of our stack and infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new services.
Within 12 months
- You'll launch at least 3 to 4 core modules to production and completely own scaling for some more.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring, as a way to influence team growth.
- Mentor Ship - Should do code reviews for juniors, spend time and show a willingness to teach juniors, and share expertise with new team members.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, sales and customer success leadership to define priorities and set delivery goals.
- You will start owning an important workflow/ section of the product.
Required Candidate profile
What an ideal candidate looks like
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases, networking, and distributed systems.
- 3-4 years of experience with product development (.ASP.Net, C#.Net, WCF, MVC, SQL Server development applications, version control, CI/CD pipelines).
- Should have a strong online presence on different forums like stack overflow etc, Github etc.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives. You should also be able to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
Personality traits we really admire
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
- Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Role Software Developer
Industry Type IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category Programming & Design