• Create and maintain data pipeline
• Build and deploy ETL infrastructure for optimal data delivery
• Work with various including product, design and executive team to troubleshoot data
• Create tools for data analysts and scientists to help them build and optimise the product
• Implement systems and process for data access controls and guarantees
• Distill the knowledge from experts in the field outside the org and optimise internal data
• 5+ years experience
• Strong analytical skills
Freight Commerce Solutions Pvt Ltd.
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems
• Strong project management and organisational skills
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
• SQL guru with hands on experience on various databases
• NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB
• Experience with Snowflake, Redshift
• Experience with tools like Airflow, Hevo
• Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Flink
• Programming experience in Python, Java, Scala
We are an emerging Artificial Intelligence-based startup trying to cater to the need of industries that employ cutting-edge technologies for their operations. Currently, we are into and provide services to disruptive sectors such as drone tech, video surveillance, human-computer interaction, etc. In general, we believe that AI has the ability to shape the future of humanity and we aim to work towards spearheading this transition.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated data scientist with a strong algorithmic mindset and problem-solving propensity.
Since we are operating in a highly competitive market, every opportunity to increase efficiency and cut costs is critical and the candidate should have an eye for such opportunities. We are constantly innovating – working on novel hardware and software – so a high level of flexibility and celerity in learning is expected.
- Design machine learning / deep learning models for products and client projects.
- Creating and managing data pipelines.
- Exploring new SOTA models and data handling techniques.
- Coordinate with software development teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Explore new promising technology and implement it to create awesome stuff.
- Must have:
- Pandas, Numpy
- Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Good to have:
- Spacy, NLTK
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work on a lot of new cutting-edge technologies: We promise you rapid growth on your skillset by providing you with a steep learning curve.
- Opportunity to work closely with our experienced founding members who are experts in developing scalable practical AI products and software architecture development.
DATA SCIENTIST-MACHINE LEARNING
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact Agri tech enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that is working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
GormalOne is looking for a machine learning engineer to join. This collaborative yet dynamic, role is suited for candidates who enjoy the challenge of building, testing, and deploying end-to-end ML pipelines and incorporating ML Ops best practices across different technology stacks supporting a variety of use cases. We seek candidates who are curious not only about furthering their own knowledge of ML Ops best practices through hands-on experience but can simultaneously help uplift the knowledge of their colleagues.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Individual contributor
- Developing and maintaining an end-to-end data science project
- Deploying scalable applications on a different platform
- Ability to analyze and enhance the efficiency of existing products
What are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 Years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Skilled in Data Analysis, EDA, Model Building, and Analysis.
- Basic coding skills in Python
- Decent knowledge of Statistics
- Creating pipelines for ETL and ML models.
- Experience in the operationalization of ML models
- Tech/BE in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Certification in AI, ML, or Data Science is preferred.
- Masters/Ph.D. in a relevant field is preferred.
- Exp in tools and packages like Tensorflow, MLFlow, Airflow
- Exposure to cloud technologies
- Operationalization of ML models
- Good understanding and exposure to MLOps
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Work at the intersection of Energy, Weather & Climate Sciences and Artificial Intelligence.
- Manage all real-time and batch ETL pipelines with complete ownership
- Develop systems for integration, storage and accessibility of multiple data streams from SCADA, IoT devices, Satellite Imaging, Weather Simulation Outputs, etc.
- Support team members on product development and mentor junior team members
- Ability to work on broad objectives and move from vision to business requirements to technical solutions
- Willingness to assume ownership of effort and outcomes
- High levels of integrity and transparency
- Strong analytical and data driven approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in python programming and working with numerical and/or imaging data
- Experience working on LINUX environments
- Industry experience in building and maintaining ETL pipelines
What you will do:
- Identifying alternate data sources beyond financial statements and implementing them as a part of assessment criteria
- Automating appraisal mechanisms for all newly launched products and revisiting the same for an existing product
- Back-testing investment appraisal models at regular intervals to improve the same
- Complementing appraisals with portfolio data analysis and portfolio monitoring at regular intervals
- Working closely with the business and the technology team to ensure the portfolio is performing as per internal benchmarks and that relevant checks are put in place at various stages of the investment lifecycle
- Identifying relevant sub-sector criteria to score and rate investment opportunities internally
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience of at least 3 years with CA/MBA (mandatory)
- Experience in working in lending/investing fintech (mandatory)
- Strong Excel skills (mandatory)
- Previous experience in credit rating or credit scoring or investment analysis (preferred)
- Prior exposure to working on data-led models on payment gateways or accounting systems (preferred)
- Proficiency in data analysis (preferred)
- Good verbal and written skills
We are looking out for a technically driven "ML OPS Engineer" for one of our premium client
• Excellent hands-on expert knowledge of cloud platform infrastructure and administration
(Azure/AWS/GCP) with strong knowledge of cloud services integration, and cloud security
• Expertise setting up CI/CD processes, building and maintaining secure DevOps pipelines with at
least 2 major DevOps stacks (e.g., Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Argo)
• Experience with modern development methods and tooling: Containers (e.g., docker) and
container orchestration (K8s), CI/CD tools (e.g., Circle CI, Jenkins, GitHub actions, Azure
DevOps), version control (Git, GitHub, GitLab), orchestration/DAGs tools (e.g., Argo, Airflow,
• Hands-on coding skills Python 3 (e.g., API including automated testing frameworks and libraries
(e.g., pytest) and Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Terraform) and Kubernetes artifacts (e.g.,
deployments, operators, helm charts)
• Experience setting up at least one contemporary MLOps tooling (e.g., experiment tracking,
model governance, packaging, deployment, feature store)
• Practical knowledge delivering and maintaining production software such as APIs and cloud
• Knowledge of SQL (intermediate level or more preferred) and familiarity working with at least
one common RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle)
● Translate complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions meeting data design
standards. Strong understanding of analytics needs and proactive-ness to build generic solutions
to improve the efficiency
● Build dashboards using Self-Service tools on Kibana and perform data analysis to support
● Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams and work
The candidate must have Expertise in ADF(Azure data factory), well versed with python.
Performance optimization of scripts (code) and Productionizing of code (SQL, Pandas, Python or PySpark, etc.)
Bachelors in - in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent
Fluency in Python (Pandas), PySpark, SQL, or similar
Azure data factory experience (min 12 months)
Able to write efficient code using traditional, OO concepts, modular programming following the SDLC process.
Experience in production optimization and end-to-end performance tracing (technical root cause analysis)
Ability to work independently with demonstrated experience in project or program management
Azure experience ability to translate data scientist code in Python and make it efficient (production) for cloud deployment
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proven experience with deploying and tuning Open Source components into enterprise ready production tooling Experience with datacentre (Metal as a Service – MAAS) and cloud deployment technologies (AWS or GCP Architect certificates required)
- Deep understanding of Linux from kernel mechanisms through user space management
- Experience on CI/CD (Continuous Integrations and Deployment) system solutions (Jenkins).
- Using Monitoring tools (local and on public cloud platforms) Nagios, Prometheus, Sensu, ELK, Cloud Watch, Splunk, New Relic etc. to trigger instant alerts, reports and dashboards. Work closely with the development and infrastructure teams to analyze and design solutions with four nines (99.99%) up-time, globally distributed, clustered, production and non-production virtualized infrastructure.
- Wide understanding of IP networking as well as data centre infrastructure
- Expert with software development tools and sourcecode management, understanding, managing issues, code changes and grouping them into deployment releases in a stable and measurable way to maximize production Must be expert at developing and using ansible roles and configuring deployment templates with jinja2.
- Solid understanding of data collection tools like Flume, Filebeat, Metricbeat, JMX Exporter agents.
- Extensive experience operating and tuning the kafka streaming data platform, specifically as a message queue for big data processing
- Strong understanding and must have experience:
- Apache spark framework, specifically spark core and spark streaming,
- Orchestration platforms, mesos and kubernetes,
- Data storage platforms, elasticstack, carbon, clickhouse, cassandra, ceph, hdfs
- Core presentation technologies kibana, and grafana.
- Excellent scripting and programming skills (bash, python, java, go, rust). Must have previous experience with “rust” in order to support, improve in house developed products
Red Hat Certified Architect certificate or equivalent required CCNA certificate required 3-5 years of experience running open source big data platforms