Your Day-to-Day Role:
- Design and implement web applications from initial concept, architecture design, to completed, operational software.
- Lead complex engineering tasks where you’ll act as the technical authority.
- Contribute to code reviews and continuous integration.
- Adapt and apply cutting edge technologies.
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and product owners to define elegant customer solutions.
- Ensure robustness by writing automation tests for your code.
What Are We Looking For:
At least 3 years of professional experience in Fullstack development.
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Robust experience in MERN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS). Expertise in ReactJS, Redux, HTML, CSS.
- Hands-on experience in Socket Implementation.
- Solid understanding of GIT and its workflows.
Good to Have Skills (Optional)
- Familiarity with Material UI.
- Experience with HTML Canvas APIs (Ex: KonvaJS for canvas drawing).
- Basic understanding of AWS services (S3, Redis, Lambda, Messaging services, etc.).
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Cybernetyx Interaktiv
Our client is a services start-up that provides the product
consulting services to its customers. It has deep architecture and design capability and innovative
thinking in the areas of IoT, Cloud Computing, Collaboration, AI/ML, Mobile Applications (iOS and
Android), Telecommunication and Multimedia Communication. It uses this strength in its offerings
which include, Product Roadmap Management, Product Engineering and CTO as a service.
Company is in its growth phase and is looking for motivated individuals who would grow with the
company into becoming the pillars of the company in future
Roles and Responsibilities
Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
• Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Learn and understand user interactions
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
• Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
• As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are
technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
• Code, teste and operate node.js based services
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs
• Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
• Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML / CSS
• GIT experience is a plus
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
• Have worked on WebSocket libraries or other Network libraries
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
- Build backend REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance-driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services-oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work from Home, office in Noida
Experience: 2yrs plus
Job Title: Lead – Application Engineering
Remote | Chennai | Hyderabad | Bangalore
Tiger Analytics is a global AI and analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, our 2800+ tribe is solving problems that eventually impact the lives of millions globally. Our culture is modeled around expertise and respect with a team-first mindset. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, you’ll find our delivery centers across the globe and offices in multiple cities across India, the US, the UK, Canada, and Singapore, including a substantial remote global workforce.
We’re Great Place to Work-Certified™. Working at Tiger Analytics, you’ll be at the heart of an AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
Curious about the role? What your typical day would look like?
As a Lead - Application Engineer, you will work with our Application Engineering team on designing and developing web applications.
More specifically, you might:
- Collaborate with business analysts and technical managers to understand functional, and non-functional requirements, and scope.
- Design and develop multi-tier, cloud-native, high-performance, and scalable solutions
- Indulge in applying benchmarking software engineering principles and design patterns to build robust world-class solutions.
- Direct cross-functional agile teams as a leader across the software development lifecycle
- Analyse design alternatives using proofs-of-concept, and engage with architects to choose the best optimal solutions
- Obsess about writing high-quality code and performing reviews of the design and code.
- Interact and collaborate with project/program managers to estimate, plan, and reduce technical concerns at the module or project level.
- Ideate with your peers, support their work, and provide constructive feedback on their solutions.
What do we expect?
- 5+ years of experience
- Keen interest in creating web frameworks like Angular / React JS
- A comprehensive foundation using object-oriented and functional programming languages.
- Wide-ranging knowledge in web server technologies - Node.js / Nginx
- Exposure to Cloud environments - AWS / Azure / GCP
- Good understanding of working with API design and development
- A full cycle web development experience with end-to-end exposure for atleast 2/3 of development projects
You are important to us, let’s stay connected!
Every individual comes with a different set of skills and qualities so even if you don’t tick all the boxes for the role today, we urge you to apply as there might be a suitable/unique role for you tomorrow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. Our diverse and inclusive culture and values guide us to listen, trust, respect, and encourage people to grow the way they desire.
All kids have extraordinary talent & creativity, and our mission in the world is to help
nurture it. We truly believe that education needs to develop the whole being, and
exploration of broad interests is key for originality.
We are working hard to be the world's most loved extra-curricular platform
& build the future of passion. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and
together, we hope you are too. Come & help shape the future of inspiration &
passion. As an early team member, you get to shape the direction of our products,
company culture, hiring & product engineering practices.
We are a team that is maniacally customer obsessed & building products that
The plumber in chief, Subramanya Sharma (subba), was recently CPO & CMO @
Cleartrip helping build one of the most loved consumer companies in the region. He
was also instrumental in taking Cleartrip global (8 countries) & create global high
quality products in an increasingly flat world.
We want to recreate the magic and build the same customer obsession & product
About the role
You are an exceptional engineer first, and have experience in mentoring the
engineers in the team.
Build a strong engineering team & culture, hiring great engineers along our
Engineer new products and features, improve existing products and features.
Working knowledge of Devops & Infra part of the setup.
What are we looking for?
5+ years experience across the engineering stack (both frontend & backend).
Principal engineer 2
Bachelor/Masters of engineering.
You're proficient with multiple parts of our technology stack: React/Swift,
TypeScript, Node.js, and Postgres.
We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone (India). We have a small
garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India)
to jam together on anything that requires space.
You are not fixated about any one programming language & can learn new tech
You are clear that problem solving & shipping >> scaling in the 0 to 1 stage.
You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
You have expertise in data engineering, video or audio engineering.
You contribute to open source projects.
You've an interest in education & kids.
You have interests outside of technology, such as in art, music or any performing
What is our interview process?
An initial 30 min call to understand each other at a high level.
An hour long technical interview where we shall dive deep into your past
experience and your ability to solve simple yet intriguing problem statements.
Optionally, you may have to work on a small assignment to ensure a good
match. (We care about your time and hence the assignment is designed to be
completed within a couple of hours time)
We are backed by a top-tier VC firm
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- 2+ Yrs experience in microservices
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Know how of Java concurrency patterns
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services
- Experience in working with popular web application frameworks like Play and Spark
- Relevant Knowledge of Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT according to project requirements
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code
- Experience in handling external and embedded databases
- Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
- Skilled at creating database schemas that characterize and support business processes
- Basic knowledge of JVM (Java Virtual Machine), its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git
- Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Expertise in continuous integration
- Other required skills of a java developer include the basic knowledge of:
- JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets
- Web frameworks like Struts and Spring
- Service-oriented architecture
- Markup Languages such as XML, JSON
- Abstract classes and interfaces
- Constructors, lists, maps, sets
- File IO and serialization
- Java Keywords like static, volatile, synchronized, transient, etc
- Multi-threading and Synchronization
Hiring Full Stack Developers at Krishivan Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are urgently looking for a Full Stack Developer with 1-3 years of experience to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Krishivan Technologies is an AgroTech start-up that aims to partner with grassroots farmers to improve their livelihoods through smart collaboration between ‘Agriculture and Technology’. With us, farmers have exclusive access to Agri-solutions and Agri-advice at their fingertips.
We bridge the gap between farming challenges, expert knowledge, shortage of high-quality agri-in puts, sustainable financial aid, equipped machinery and infrastructure to enhance the production a nd income ability of farmers with the integration of technology from pre-harvest to post-harvest.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Participate in requirements analysis
● Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST entirely abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Test-Driven Development
● Address and improve any technical issue.
● Support the implementation of developed software solutions
Requirements and skills:
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
● Knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
● React.js/ Next.js / Node.js / Mongo DB
● Understanding of Agile methodologies
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Good to have:
● AWS and/or Azure Services
● Git Setup
● Experience with cloud technologies
● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
We are a team of passionate software Ninjas who design scalable software solutions.
We solve some of the interesting problems for our clients in a variety of sectors. We are also developing our own products where we are seeking bright minds with creative thinking.
We are a fast-paced and young team of fun-loving engineers. For us, work is not just a job but it's a way to grow & learn together while doing what we love.
We are looking to hire on MERN stack position (full stack engineering profile) although if you have worked only on either ReactJS/Native or NodeJS stack, please do apply as well.
We are hiring for a few specific teams at our organization that is building utility and functional web application experiences (as marketplace applications) that solving some interesting problems for remote workforce management.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Strong software engineering skills with the proven ability to build, deploy, and maintain a scalable codebase.
- Experience working with remote data using RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Strong understanding of development tools and technologies like ES6, Redux, Immutable, JSX Components, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, Git, NPM, Express.
- Strong understanding of any build tool like Webpack, Babel, Gulp, or similar.
- Strong affinity for benchmarking and performance optimization.
- Experience deploying applications to the cloud and setting up CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience building container images using tools like Docker is a plus.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Recommend and execute improvements for the software development and software delivery life cycle
- Ensure the highest standard of performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Hire and mentor a team of high-calibre front-end and Backend engineers
- Design and develop new user-facing full-stack applications.
- Building reusable components and front-end, backend libraries for future use
- Optimizing pages for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Optimize Backend to high scale.
Skills and Experiences:
- 6+ years of experience in software development with minimum 1 year as a tech lead.
- Experience in NodeJS, ReactJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, AWS.
- Deep understanding of at least one of React JS / Vue JS and its core principles
- Deep understanding of NodeJS.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as babel, webpack, npm
- Familiarity with at least one code versioning tools such as Git, SVN etc.
- Experience in building complex single page applications with front end and backend.
- Experience with production full stack environment debugging and DevOps experience.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Hands on coding experience.
Good to have:
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web development.
- Experience with writing unit test cases with JS frameworks.
- Experience with high scalable applications.
● Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
● At least two years of experience as a full-stack developer.
● Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
● Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
● Great organizational and time management skills.
● Must have experience of Angular framework
● Must have experience of any NodeJS framework like Express (preferred)
● Must understand NoSQL Structure and workflow (MongoDB),
● Must have Understood RESTful Web services & API Communications.
● Should have a good understanding of Asynchronous programming.
● Should have an understanding of the Deployment process.
● Should have knowledge of GIT.
● Good to have knowledge of Docker.
● Good to have knowledge of CI/CD.