Omnitroncis is on a mission to bring robotics to real-life applications. We build & provide services for smart products. At the heart of each product is the amazing team which integrates software, hardware, sensors, AI, computer vision systems, machine learning models and robotics to orchestrate and automate the entirety of products and operations. As a result, we are able to lead better lives.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team of electrical, mechanical and software engineers and make a substantial impact at Omnitronics. We are looking for someone that can learn, adapt and roll with a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and who isn’t afraid of uncertainty. Embedded engineering at Omnitronics involves developing electronics solutions that power a modern smart device. This involves unique industrial control systems, environmental sensor technology, data collection, computer vision systems, and automation. You ll be involved with idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, and the execution of firmware and hardware for our IoT devices.
- We are looking for a person who is really interested in & enjoys technology, is Passionate about Innovation, and Can go the extra mile for perfection.
- Behavioural Attitude: Must be a Quick learner / Highly Dedicated / Responsible person
Require Person: 7
Job Type: Full-time
Office Timing: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Fresher Salary: 3,000 to 15,000
Experience Salary: 10,000 to 45,000
Location: Must be from Surat, Gujarat
Below are the skills we are looking for in a candidate.
- Strong hands-on C/C++, Embedded System Development
- Hands-on experience on ESP-IDF, STM32CubeMX, Embedded Linux, RTOS
- Good to have Python, Shell/Bash Scripting, Toolchains
- SPI, I2C, UART, RS485, CAN, and hardware subsystems
- Hardware and IoT / IT Communication protocols knowledge
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Familiar with Standards (SOLID Principles, OOPs, Misra C, etc)
- Schematic / PCB Designing verification
- Ability to trace difficult problems using a variety of tools (debugger, JTAG emulator, logic analyzer, oscilloscope).
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.
We are looking for Embedded software developers who will be responsible for designing, developing, optimizing, and implementing the software that is programmed into devices built around a processor/controller. Candidates need to write code to solve problems and implement systems that make a physical hardware device work through software.
Thanks and Best Regards
About Omnitronics Technology LLP
We are looking networking professionals with the following skill set,
Experience :6+ years of experience in the networking domain
- Must have 6+ years of experience in C/C++ programming language.
- Knowledge of Go programming language and Python programming language is a big plus.
- Strong background in L4-L7 Internet Protocols TCP, HTTP, HTTP2, GRPC and HTTPS/SSL/TLS.
- Background in Internet security related products such as Web Application Firewalls, API Security Gateways, Reverse Proxies and Forward Proxies
- Proven knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, etc.)
- Experience with eBPF is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, distributed systems) with continuous delivery
- Familiar with containerization solutions like Docker/Kubernetes etc.
- Familiar with server less technologies such as AWS Lambda.
- Exposure to machine learning technologies and distributed systems is a plus
- Must have at least 3 Years of experience in Printer Driver Development in Mac.
- Essential understanding of Mac OS print architecture and CUPS, should be able to implement functionality using CUPS API’s.
- Must have hands on experience in developing applications in C/C++ and OOPs.
- Hands on experience in objective-C and UI development using Cocoa/Core Foundation API.
- Good to have: exposure to CUPS filter and Command File Filter.
- Should be able to implement UI layout and delegates interaction using xib/nib resource files.
- Familiarity with shell/perl/python scripts.
- Experience in IPP Printer Driver development projects would be an advantage
Able to design and architect product solutions.
- Sound knowledge in OOPS concepts and OOAD
Knowledge on C++ 11/14, STL and BOOST libraries usage is added advantage
Implementation of automated testing & unit test framework
Know how on profiling tools & debugger
Developed software with interfaces to low level system and hardware resources
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Team player & high review aspects with CPP Core guidelines
Requirements Engineering and Bug Tracking tools
Thorough knowledge in Build and Release. Good exposure on GIT, Gerrit, SVN and Jenkins
Should be a quick learner and can take on things independently
Autosar / Automotive Domain knowledge would be a plus
BE/ BTech. in CS/IT/ENC/EEE
Having 4 to 8 years of experience
Strong programming (Java, C/C++) and troubleshooting skill
Experience on Android telephony, connectivity framework
Familiarity and support of PTCRB/GCF certification process.
Knowledge a cellular test equipment and network IOT
IMS/Volte/SMS over IMS/Video calling and SIP signaling – Desired
Knowledge of QUALCOMM tools, QXDM, QRCT, ER & Analysis of logs.
Preferred - knowledge on 3GPP specs and GSM/GPRS/EGPRS/WCDMA/UMTS/LTE/TD-SCDMA standardsPreferred - Android apps (Calling, messaging, Sim toolkit
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Developing drivers and middleware for mobile and wearable computing on cutting edge new hardware components.
- Optimizing constrained environments of low power mobile devices by writing excellent C/ C++ solutions.
- Collaborating with our business development team, providing support in customer communication and other additional service inquiries, sales leads and sales support.
- Designing new features / hardware introduction
- Implementing and testing software according to design
- Creating tools to automate processes
- Specifying requirements for new/legacy functionality
- Defining feature design and system architecture
- Supporting feature and maintenance teams
- Closely cooperating with development teams
- Closely cooperating with Product Technology Area members (Product Owners, Technical - Specialist, Architect, Subject Matter Experts)
What you need to have:
- BE – CS/ ECE, MS, ME, MTech
- Very Strong C/ C++ experience in an embedded environment
- Expertise in Python Framework
- Good working experience in Unix / Linux operating system
- Must have good knowledge of Bluetooth, BLE, Wi-Fi standards
- Candidates having experience in developing Hearables (TWS, Neckband, headphones) and IoT systems are preferred
- Good knowledge of SDLC,SQA
Develop firmware, system software for medical devices\ Automotive ECUs\ IoT edge devices & gateways. Implement the logic and protocols and communications on 32-bit microcontrollers, configure OS, timers, tasks, interrupts, and communicate with external modems, SoCs, trans-receivers to design, code, and test desired functionality as per customer requirements
Job Requirements :
- Hands-on experience in firmware development using C language
- Hands-on experience in writing low-level device drivers for microcontrollers
- Know of real-time Operating system concepts, tasks, and interrupts’ configuration
- Hands-on experience with in-circuit debuggers
- Knowhow of wired and wireless communication protocols
- Basic understanding of HW circuits, power supply designs, sensors, and actuators’ interfaces
- Experience in implementing SW development quality processes like ISO 9001 or ASPICE
- Good written and oral communication skills
WLAN Linux Device Driver development (802.11ax preferred)
- WLAN Debugging
- WLAN Firmware development (802.11ac, 802.11n)
- Networking/Wireless Domain knowledge
- Hostapd, Supplicant
- Cross compiling/porting experience
- Performance optimization & Firmware enhancements
Must have Skills:
- 1-10 years of experience in Embedded Software Design, Implementation and testing
- Good knowledge of C or C++
- Basic knowledge in Scripting (Shell, Perl or Python)
- Proficiency in Problem Solving and Debugging skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Experience with version control e.g. GIT
- Basic experience of working in Linux OS
- Network Drivers
- WLAN Protocol Knowledge – 11n, 11ac
- WLAN Linux Device Drivers
- Hostpad, Supplicant
- WLAN Debugging
- Fluent in English
Desired Candidate Details:
- Design, development, and maintenance
- WLAN Stack development and debugging
- Feature Enhancements, Applications, Tools for SDKs
- Basic module level unit testing, System testing
- Providing support to technical documentation team and field application engineers
- Close collaboration with the Chipset Vendor on the Software Development
- Participations in the Product design and Software Design Documentation – High level / Module level / Low level design
- Troubleshooting software and architectural issues
We are looking for a seasoned Wireless LAN Software Engineer to join our Wireless & Networking team in Chennai, Pollachi, Kochi (Cochin), Gurugram, Manesar, Bengaluru (Bangalore). The candidate must be an experienced Engineer and a good team player, who will work on Wireless software solutions which will enable us to develop the products for our customers quickly with industry leading quality. Working with Embedded Software in agile development projects, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining software of Wireless Access Point and Router Products including Module design, Development, JIRA Updates and Unit testing of the Software that is meeting industry standards, creating demos of the solution and customer support.