We are looking for passionate and keen-eyed front-end developers with 2-3 years of
experience in React JS for a major project to join our creative front end development team
who can add optimization and efficiency to the user experience and maintain the brand
consistency across all web pages of the web products.
The front-end developer will closely coordinate with our back-end developers, graphic
designers and UI designers to ensure all elements of the web creation are consistent.
• Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactive forms of designs,
writing reusable modules and maintainability of the code.
• Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at
• Review and optimize the application usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience by analyzing the design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Ensuring web design optimization for smartphones and other devices.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
• Create a functional and attractive digital environment for the organization, ensuring great
• Collaborate with backend-end developers’ web designers to improve usability.
• Write and maintain functional requirement documents and guides.
• Create quality mockups and prototypes.
• Support back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards.
• Stay updated with the emerging technologies and practice them.
About Ultimez Technology
At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Business Teams & Product Managers, understand the requirements and design the technical architecture and implement it
- Build the code independently according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards
- Create a technical design from Functional Design Doc / Requirements Doc and be able to troubleshoot with debugging skills
- 3+ years of programming experience in Node.js / React.js / Vue.js
- Experience in building applications from scratch (designing the architecture, database schema, deployment, CI/CD)
- Experience in Leading a Team is a plus
- Writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning web applications
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes), and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures)
- Experience with relational and non-relational data stores (e.g., ElasticSearch, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra)
- Playing an active role in the technology community, ie., contributing to open source projects, speaking at conferences, blogging, etc
Senior Software Engineer - Frontend (IC - Staff)
We are building analytics on natural language to help product development teams learn from large-scale customer feedback. Since our inception in 2020, we have been backed by top-tier VC firms from Silicon Valley and India. Today, we are proud to partner with some of the fastest scaling Product Led Growth companies. We are growing really fast and excited about having more people join us on this journey
Roles & Responsibilities
As an early-stage member of the team, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with founders to build the frontend and iterate product features at a rapid pace.
- Identifying and driving innovative solutions to address the most critical needs of our customers.
- Work in close collaboration with cross-functional partners in data science, design and backend functions.
- Drive architectural changes on frontend architecture by profiling, improve UX, and build with the design system.
- Constantly improve our live site with frontend monitoring and automation
- Build accessible experiences sensitive to the needs of all users
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Web Application Development.
- Understanding of engineering best practices, frontend design principles, interface guidelines and principles of system design
- Proficiency with any part of our technology stack: React, TypeScript, Tailwind, Next.js, Graphql
- Experience with network communications on web platforms, making synchronous and asynchronous web service calls.
- Hands-on experience in using versioning systems like Git.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with automated test suites
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively to achieve objectives
- Excellent organisational and analytical abilities
Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and Ownership
- Smart, Humble and Friendly peers
- Competitive remuneration package with equity options
- Generous vacation
- Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Learning & Development resources
- Initial grant to setup home-office
- Monthly stipend for coffee / nutritional supplements
We are an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that none of our employees or prospective employees receives less favourable treatment as a result of age, sex, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion or ethnic origin. Equally we aim to ensure that no such employee is disadvantaged by terms and conditions of employment which cannot be justified.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, we are open to a fully remote work setup till it is safe to work in person.
- Collaborate with Project Manager or Project Consultant to develop front end of mobile and web application
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.
- Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- Flat box, material design concepts
- AngularJS, MVC frameworks – Angular
- CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap
- HTML 5, CSS Modules, Web pack, Babel, npm
- jQuery, jQueryUI, RequireJS, doT.js (Templating Engine)
- Able to integrate existing API (REST)
- Understanding of java web application technology stack (core Java, spring core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST)
- Git/GitHub, Continuous integration using maven & Jenkins
- Integrate applications with network systems, servers and databases.
- Troubleshoot problems with application development and use
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role
- Strong understanding of product development
- Clear written and verbal communications skills (English), including presentation skill
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
Kawa Space is building a software-driven geo-intelligence platform. Kawa employees enjoy the opportunity and benefits of working at an early-stage space startup, but in an environment much more akin to a later stage company given the experience of the founding team. The culture at Kawa encourages innovation, independent problem solving, and collaboration as we continue to mature our product in the ever-changing world of space intelligence.
- Build workflow tools for the desktop and mobile phone that enable our users to access and use kawa powered insights.
- Develop scalable web and mobile applications used by consumers and internal customers ensuring quality and performance
- Ideate, prototype and implement production grade features beneficial to the product keeping an eye on aesthetics and user experience
- Dabble with a variety of data and visualizations in order to create presentable and insightful experiences for the users
- Grow your team of kick ass developers
- 4-7 years of experience building modern, elegant web apps or react-native mobile apps
- Deep understanding of the architectural concepts of React/React Native and CSS
- An understanding of proper responsive design, taking into development for various devices and browsers
- Robust understanding of API integrations and state management pithing a scalable project
- Proficiency in UI/UX
Bonus points for
- Knowledge in cloud technologies/infrastructure (such as GCP)
- Experience in QA
- Experience in Mapbox, chart/graphs tools like d3.js
- Employer-paid health care
- Remote and distributed team
- Casual and diverse workplace
- Unlimited Vacation policy
- Stock options
- Energized to join a startup
- Excited to mentor more junior developers
- Good at problem selection, problem solving, and course correcting
- Focused on best practices
- Highly pragmatic and collaborative
Purpose of Job
Who you are
You will be responsible for:
· Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
· Writing and implementing efficient code
· Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner
· Working in different domains and client environments
· Documenting standard operating procedures
You will get to:
· Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools
· Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality
· Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience
· Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
· Build your own career path
· Excellent software programming skills with a strong focus on code quality
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent creativity skills to help invent new ways for approaching problems and suggest innovative solutions
· Good UI design using HTML and a modern CSS framework such as Bootstrap, Foundation or Semantic UI.
· Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
· Experience with working with AWS specially Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation
· Knowledge of Amazon Connect
· Knowledge of Python, Node.js, Spring Boot
· Knowledge of Relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server or Oracle.
· Knowledge of software standard methodologies, like Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
· Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies such as Scrum
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
100ms Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are designing our client SDKs to bring the ease-of-use of Stripe and the quality-and-scale of zoom to video conferencing. As part of the client SDK team, your job will involve creating these SDKs.
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Speak with fellow developers - our customers - to identify and prioritize features that will help achieve our goals of gold-standard audio-video conferencing in a few lines of code
- Help scale our platform to support billions of minutes a day across thousands devices around the world
- Help maintain a first-class developer onboarding experience - including writing documentation and sample apps
- Share technical practices, build development teams, and improve workflows
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for video conferencing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years of professional software development experience.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC, WebAssembly, Webpack, Canvas
- Experience with React
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Ability to ship consumer facing, high quality, mobile products
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience in video at places like Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
SaveIN is a fintech platform that aims to offer unique financial products and services to its members in a never seen before, fully digital avatar through its mobile app on Google and Apple play store. You can also call us a neo-banking platform!
Founded by a group of experienced CXOs from Banking, Fintech, Consulting and Media, SaveIN is working towards disrupting the way Indians transact, bank and save money.
At present, SaveIN is offering a revolutionary, new to market, product called Social Finance (SoFin™) allowing users to lend and borrow money, within their trusted contacts like family, friends and acquaintance. In due course, SaveIN aims to launch several other financial products and services in the personal finance and banking domain.
Our promise to you:
- We aim to hire the best of talent, passionate about the vision of SaveIN
- We aim to create an equal opportunity, open, challenging as well as rewarding environment to bring the best out of our people
- We are here to be a large, prosperous, profitable, and resilient organization so that we may serve our customers sustainably across economic cycles, we aim to achieve this in the most ethical and transparent manner possible
- Being compliant is not only an obligation, but a chosen way of life
- We would love to see you grow and are committed to do our best in contributing towards your success
About the role:
SaveIN is looking for a Software Engineer | React JS
You will be responsible for building visually engaging user experiences as well as using out of the box thinking to devise new techniques for presenting content and data. You will work with developers, designers, product and also the founding team.
Location: Gurgaon/ Work from home
- Develop class leading and highly responsive front-end interfaces using React.js
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code and output
- Communicate effectively with UI/UX team and technical development team
- Create unit tests to ensure visual consistency and adequate functionality across releases
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform and multiple device compatibility and resolve issues.
- Document technical design as per internal compliance standards
- Work with senior management and external stakeholders to ensure that deliverables are met
Skills and competencies:
- Education: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
- Minimum 3-year industry experience and proficiency in developing front-end components using React JS, Angular.io, Vue.js, HTML 5, Web markup and CSS 3
- Experience in Typescript
- Hands on experience with state management tools like Redux/Mobx
- Fine understanding of Node.js based tooling like Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, NPM, Express JS, Babel, Create React App etc.
- Good knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Experience of working with responsive web designs across multiple platforms
- Experience with integrating Analytics Tool like Google Analytics, Mix Panel etc
- Experience in creating mock-ups/ proof-of-concepts based on wireframes
- Ability to learn new UI technologies quickly
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues
- Experience of full software development life cycle, standard and secure coding practices and pro
- Experience with content delivery networks and an understanding of web caching
- Experience with unit testing using frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Cypress, or Jest
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker a plus
- Experience on any backend technologies Node.JS, Python, Java, PHP will be a good add on
- Experience in Scrum/Agile is desirable
What you will do:
- Develop fast and highly scalable and responsive applications.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of product manager, backend developers, and UI/UX designers.
- Partner with product teams to ensure user interactions & features are well-designed and implemented.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Skills And Qualifications:
- 4+ years of work experience in frontend web development.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Preferably from a SaaS and web applications platforms background, and/or B2B applications.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in building APIs / application backends using Node.js (good to have)
Understanding of UI / UX best practices and ability to collaborate with the Design team to implement functional and intuitive user experiences
· Develop web applications and implement components and features of the web and mobile UI using various front-end technologies, languages and frameworks.
· Work with product managers and business analysts for understanding, refining and estimating the functional requirements of the system captured in user stories.
· Find and share frontend best-practices with team members and other developers. Have attention to detail and identify potential performance weak spots.
· You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
· Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
· You will be working on one of the fastest growing e-Commerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant and offline to Online, mobile commerce, analytics, automation, DevOps and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
· Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Experience with consuming and building restful APIs using JSON data and best practices related to their implementation.
· Great knowledge of general software architecture and software design concepts and experience of applying them in the development of products.
· Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications.
· Validated experience with automation tools like Web-pack, Grunt or Gulp.
· Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing tools like Jasmine, Karma etc, and a preference for agile development.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Pursue opportunities in and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open source development frameworks and methodologies – on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Mcommerce and a whole lot others.
· Opportunities to be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.