Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
- Presenting the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various oversees distributors
- Checking International Trade Marketing expenses inline of approval provided
- Preparing and checking Quarterly TME approval to be provided to distributors
- Creating Analysis report on budgeted expenditure and actual expenditure of TME
- Maintaining dialogues and working relationship with overseas distributors
- Managing receipts & vendor payments for exports receivables (AR)
- Implementing a Business Intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Supporting management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Supporting legal team from commercial side on international commercial disputes.
- Evaluating and advicing on the Letters of credit
- Ensuring Timely and Accurate MIS, AR/ AP, variance analysis and various other periodical reports to Management and overseas distributors.
What you need to have:
- CA;ICWA(CMA);MBA / PGDM
- Preferably from FMCG Export and Manufacturing companies
- Experience of Financial Control Mechanisms
- Significant analytical skillset, including the utilization of BI and reporting tools
- Strong Quantative abilities, advanced excel skills, including writing macros in Excel and other
- Experience with Global Financial Planning & Analysis and Audit
- Adaptive, willing and able to work with different time zones to get the work completed
Head - Finance & Legal - Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform
About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :-
Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
Job Description :-
The Head of Finance will be a high performing, professionally qualified individual with Senior Management experience who can lead Exly's finance and legal function and deliver its finance strategy, providing and continuously improving financial plans, systems, procedures, and practices. This individual should have collaborative approach, dynamic finance professional, technically sound, commercially savvy and an advocate of business partnering.
Purpose of this role :-
- Build the Finance function to deliver exceptional finance services with a clear focus on continuous improvement, problem solving and development, ensuring a high level of performance with a customer focus.
- Act as a strategic financial adviser to the Leadership and Senior Management Team, providing sound advice, guidance and information on organisational performance, risks, and opportunities.
- Take overall responsibility for preparation of management reporting, annual accounts, and audit matters to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and governance structures.
- Keeping the organization free of any encumbrances from legal, judiciary or financial institutions. Responsible for appropriate debt servicing, compliances related to Company's Act, Taxation and such other legal entities.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Lead the Finance team to deliver timely, high quality finance support across the organization.
- Deliver efficient and effective financial process and controls
- Manage annual closing of accounts, yearend audit process and preparation of statutory financial statements and smooth closure of audit.
- Be responsible for cash management and ensure there are no idle cash.
- Work in partnership with the Senior Management team to ensure financial statements reflect the business income and expenses.
- Review MIS reports and present it to the management team with analysis and risk exposure.
- Responsible for all legal, compliance and regulatory activities including that of submission of returns on time and making timely payment of statutory dues as well.
- Timely guidance to the team for resolving issues
- Review Balance sheet and schedules related to financial statements.
The successful applicant will be :-
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 8 - 12 years of work experience.
- Experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years is necessary.
- Experience of monthly accounts, forecasts and providing MIS on tight deadlines.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of financial process and internal controls, including process improvement and system implementation.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with other stakeholders.
- Demonstrates business partnering ability.
- Personal skills: Dynamic leader, proactive approach, detailed oriented, self-motivator, inspire and collaborate with teams.
- Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Legal Secretarial, Audit, Business Planning.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Analysing the company’s financial systems and procedures.
- Conducting internal and external audits.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Preparing budgets, annual reports and strategies.
- Preparing and forecasting budget reports.
- Providing assistance with tax planning.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Certificated Public Accountant or accredited to a reputed institution
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.
- Implement audit plans/execute audits as per the defined audit plan for the year.
- Perform operational, financial, compliance audits and IT audits, including but not limited to Information Technology General Controls Review, User Access
- Management, Change Management, Application Development, Incident
- Management, Network Management, etc.
- Supporting teams in performing testing of automated application controls.
- Evaluate and examine processes, policies, procedures and systems by performing walkthroughs, to identify risks and mitigating controls.
- Based on gaps identified, suggest controls which mitigate the risks and agree
- with process owners.
- Document the work papers for the work performed, in the Central repository.
- Prepare audit reports and discuss the same with the auditee to agree on issue.
What you will do:
- Maintaining day to day books of Accounts and General Ledger Accounting
- Maintaining Bank Reconciliation Statements and Reconciliation of all Debtors & Creditors.
- Managing Payment of TDS & Filing of E-TDS Returns Quarterly, Payment & Filing of any other Statutory Payments (PF, Profession Tax etc.)
- Maintaining cash transactions & petty cash book, day to day cash & bank transactions, online payments (Staff Salary & other expenses)
- Managing vendor accounts, preparation of cheques, online payments
- Handling Debtors collection & follow-up
- Ensuring Finalization of Balance-sheet & P&L Account
What you need to have:
- Must have 2 plus years of experience in Accounts.
- Tool/ Software - Zoho books
- BCom/ MCom/ CA inter can apply
- Should have good written and spoken English.
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to understand work priority and execute them accordingly
- Disciplined process oriented work style with good knowledge of GST, Invoicing and other Indian Accounting standards
- Recording financial transactions in the books of accounts, maintained by cost centers.
- Preparing budgets, monitor expenses with respect to budgets, and performing variance analysis and cost control
- Maintaining receivables and payables and coordination with vendors, line managers and employees.
- Performing funds planning and cash flows, including liaison with banks/ legal/ tax/ other external agencies
- Preparing MIS reports for senior management.
- Ensuring timely actions and alerts on important business activities
- Coordinating with candidates for recruitment, joining and induction.
- Assisting employees in their issues related to their employment.
- Facilitating organizing of internal and external meetings, workshops and events, including logistics
- Any other task required to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
What you need to have:
- Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting and Administrative roles
- Experience in Accounting / Audit / Tax Advisory
- Preferably from Dot Com/ Online media/ Internet/ eCommerce
We have urgent opening for #Accountant in leading manufacturer & exporter of Stainless Steel product..
JobLocation:- Drive IN Road , Ahmedabad
yearsofexperience :2yr to 4yr
qualifications :- Degree in finance
requiredskills :- Candidate should have the knowledge of GST and should know to handle the accounts properly , Be well versed with use of Tally and M.S. Office ,Bank Reconciliation Invoice preparation, Sales-Purchase Entries, Basic Accounting, TDS, Do all Account Related work..
references are highly appreciated!
Our client is a 2 year old D2C company focusing on providing healthy packaged snacks to consumers. The company uses traditional grains and pulses along with exciting flavours that include homegrown ingredients and world's most desired spices. These products are made gluten free and low in cholesterol for people who not only crave for odd-hour snacking but also tasty and wholesome snacks.
- Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings reports
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Computing taxes and prepare TDS & GST returns
- Complying with financial policies and regulations
What you need to have:
- Accounting knowledge for a minimum of 1 to 2 years.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software tally software (Experience on Zoho software will be add on)
- Must have: Basic accounting knowledge,TDS & GST,Tally, Excel
- Candidate should reside nearby office.
Customers can choose from a variety of food kits that allows them to pick ingredients of their choice. With the belief that good food never fails in bringing people together, the startup has made the whole experience of eating a common meal interactive by applying the DIY concept.
What you will do:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns of the company
- Reconciling accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Issuing invoices for all the payments which are due to the company, tracking the cash inflow and also reporting any late transactions
- Settling the payment transactions due to be paid to third-parties, managing the same and thus issuing stop-payment instructions accordingly
- Preparing and maintaining financial records and statements of the company including, but not limited to, P&L, book-keeping and general entries
- Posting and managing all journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Ensuring timely closure of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Ensuring timely compliance of GST of various transactions
- Generation of various financial statements concerning the liabilities and assets of the business, using Tally
- Auditing financial performance and accordingly advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Forecasting the financial status of the company and also analyzing the risk factors involved
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Relevant work experience as an Accountant
- Graduation is a must. Female candidates preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work 6 days a week
- Good knowledge and work experience in Tally
- Excellent in time management and critical thinking
- Candidate who can multitask and with an eye for detail
Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/ receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinating and completing annual audits
- Providing recommendations
- Improving systems and procedures and initiating corrective actions
- Assigning projects and directing staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meeting financial accounting objectives
- Establishing and maintaining fiscal files and records to document transactions
What you need to have:
- Must have working experience on tally ERP.
- Having good knowledge of GST TDS is a must
- Should be able to create and maintain Balance sheet and P&L Accounts
- Must be able to join immediately
Accounts Executive- German
Are you looking to work at a fast-growing company? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs?
Roambee Corporation (www.Roambee.com) is a Santa Clara based IoT tech startup revolutionizing the way goods, shipments, and assets get monitored in real-time around the world. With 200+ customers in over 15 countries, and offices in USA, India, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, and the UAE, we work with our customers to ensure they have a new degree of control of their supply chain and assets than ever thought possible.
Roambee has entered into a strategic partnership with Deutsche Telekom. Roambee has the heart, soul, and work-ethic of a start-up, along with significant business momentum and measurable success. You will get the opportunity to work side-by-side as well as virtually, with talented, smart people around the world who have already cut their chops at the big companies and other successful start-ups. Now, we've chosen to take the professional risks – and earn the rewards – that comes with building a global business from the ground up.
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Support regarding the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to German GAAP and IFRS.
- Posting of business transactions in the general ledger and sub ledger (debtors; creditors; property, plant and equipment).
- Preparation of VAT returns, tax balance sheets.
- Preparation of financial reports for internal and external stakeholders.
What We’re Looking For:
- You have Expert Knowledge of German GAAP (HGB) and German Tax Law.
- You are very proficient in MS Office and have experience with SAP.
- You have 2-3 years of work experience as an accountant in preparing of financial statements according to German GAAP and IFRS.
- Ideally, you have successfully completed business-related studies with a specialization in financial accounting, tax, controlling or something similar.
- You have an outstanding ability to convert theoretical knowledge into practical skills and reasoning.
- You are outcome-orientated and you show initiative and responsibility.
- You are good at structuring, prioritizing your work and you show responsibility towards your tasks.
- Team work, analytical thinking and excellent communication skills should all be among your strengths as well as intercultural competency and a high work-load tolerance.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of English.
The position begins as soon as we find the right candidate. Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience and skill level. Our compensation consists of salary, performance bonus, and stock options.
- This job is located in Mumbai, India. Candidate must be authorized to legally work in the
- Recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to this email, our company website email, or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resume