Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data platforms at Petabyte scale. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies including Asia's largest telecom company, a unicorn fintech startup of India, and many more. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Solutions team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
We are building software that can provide insights into companies' data operations and allows them to focus on delivering data reliably with speed and effectiveness. Join us in building an industry-leading data observability platform that focuses on ensuring data reliability from every spectrum (compute, data and pipeline) of a cloud or on-premise data platform.
This role will support the customer implementation of a data quality and reliability product. The candidate is expected to install the product in the client environment, manage proof of concepts with prospects, and become a product expert and troubleshoot post installation, production issues. The role will have significant interaction with the client data engineering team and the candidate is expected to have good communication skills.
- 6-7 years experience providing engineering support to data domain/pipelines/data engineers.
- Experience in troubleshooting data issues, analyzing end to end data pipelines and in working with users in resolving issues
- Experience setting up enterprise security solutions including setting up active directories, firewalls, SSL certificates, Kerberos KDC servers, etc.
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Experience working with technologies like S3, Kubernetes experience preferred.
- Databricks/Hadoop/Kafka experience preferred but not required
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
We are looking at extremely talented programmers/ problem solvers to join us in disrupting the legal/ tax and compliance product space.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps or DevSecOps Engineer, who can support deployment, monitor our production, QE, Performance, and Staging environments. Applicants should have a strong understanding of UNIX internals and should be able to clearly articulate how it works. Knowledge of shell scripting & security aspects is a must. Any experience with infrastructure as code is a big plus. The key responsibility of the role is to manage deployments, security, and support of business solutions. Having experience in database applications like Postgres & Ruby on Rails is a huge plus. At VakilSearch. Experience doesn't matter, passion to produce change matters.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- As part of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for configuration, optimization, documentation, and support of the infra components of VakilSearch’s product which are hosted in cloud services & on-prem facility
- Design, build tools and framework that support deploying and managing our platform & Exploring new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability
- Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup, and restore of different Env
- Manage resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting subordinates ineffective use of resources and tools
- Resolve incidents as escalated from Monitoring tools and Business Development Team
- Implement and follow security guidelines, both policy and technology to protect our data
- Identify root cause for issues and develop long term solutions to fix recurring issues and Documenting it
- Strong in performing production operation activities even in night times if required
- Ability to automate [Scripts] recurring tasks to increase velocity and quality.
- Experience in working with Linux Server, DevOps tools, Orchestration tools
- Linux, RedHat, AWS, CompTIA+, and any other certification is a value add
II-A Experience Required in DevOps Aspects:
- Length of Experience: Minimum 1-4 years experience
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Cloud deployments, Linux administration[ Kernel Tuning is a value add ], Linux clustering, AWS, virtualization, and networking concepts [ Azure, GCP value add ]
- Experience in deployment solutions CI/CD like Jenkins or GitHub Actions [ Release Management is a value add ]
- Hands-on experience in any of the configuration management IaC tools like Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation [ Chef & Puppet is a value add ]
- Administration, Configuring and utilizing Monitoring and Alerting tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, ELK, Zabbix, Datadog, etc
- Experience with Containerization, Orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes [ Docker swarm is a value add ]
- Experience in Database applications like, PostgreSQL, MongoDB & MySQL [DataOps]
- Good at Version Control & source code management systems like GitHub, GIT
- Experience in Serverless [ Lambda/GCP cloud function/Azure function ]
- Experience in Web Server Nginx, and Apache
- Knowledge in Redis, RabbitMQ, ELK, REST API [ MLOps Tools is a value add ]
- Knowledge in Puma, Unicorn, Gunicorn & Yarn
- Hands-on VMWare ESXi/Xencenter deployments
- Experience in Implementing and troubleshooting TCP/IP networks, VPN, Load Balancing & Web application firewalls
- Deploying, Configuring, and Maintaining Linux server systems ON premises and OFF premises
- Code Quality like SonarQube is a value add
- Test Automation like Selenium, JMeter, JUnit is a value add
- Experience in Heroku and OpenStack is a value add
II-B Experience Required in SecOps Aspects:
- Length of Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Identifying Inbound and Outbound Threats and resolving it
- Knowledge in CVE & applying the patches for OS, Ruby gems, Node, and Python packages
- Documenting of the Security fix for future use
- Establish cross-team collaboration with security built into the software development lifecycle
- Forensics and Root Cause Analysis skills are mandatory
- Weekly Sanity Checks of the ON prem and OFF prem environment.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- An understanding of programming languages such as Ruby, NodeJS, ReactJS, Perl, Java, Python, and PHP
- Good written and verbal communication skills to facilitate efficient and effective interaction with peers, partners, vendors, and customers
- Independent, self-motivated team player Meticulous and methodical in creating solutions
- Should be a quick learner
- Agile Methodology
- Should have the ability to maintain a high level of alertness and attention to detail for extended periods
- Installation and administration of various software for the enterprise
IV Interview focus areas:
- AWS, GCP & Azure
- Monitoring, Containerization, Orchestration, & Networking
- Problem-solving, Scripting [ Bash / Python ], systems administration, and troubleshooting scenarios
- Cloud functions & Lambda
- Infrastructure as a Code [ Ansible or Terraform or CloudFormation]
- Startup Culture fit, Agility, Persistence, Communication'
V Location: Chennai, India
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The Lead DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the management, monitoring and operation of our applications and services in production. The DevOps Engineer will be a hands-on person who can work independently or with minimal guidance and has the ability to drive the team’s deliverables by mentoring and guiding junior team members. You will work with the existing teams very closely and build on top of tools like Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform and support our numerous polyglot services.
Introducing a strong DevOps ethic into the rest of the team is crucial, and we expect you to lead the team on best practices in deployment, monitoring, and tooling. You'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems, help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Providing strategies and creating pathways in support of product initiatives in DevOps and automation, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms.
- Optimizations and execution of the CI/CD pipelines of multiple products and timely promotion of the releases to production environments
- Ensuring that mission critical applications are deployed and optimised for high availability, security & privacy compliance and disaster recovery.
- Strategize, implement and verify secure coding techniques, integrate code security tools for Continuous Integration
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Minimum of 6 years of experience on Devops tools.
- Working experience with Linux, container orchestration and management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS …).
- Hands-on experience with "infrastructure as code" solutions (Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible etc).
- Background of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, CircleCI, Github actions etc).
- Experience with the Hashicorp stack (Vault, Packer, Nomad etc).
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining monitoring/logging/alerting stacks (ELK stack, Prometheus stack, Grafana etc).
- Devops mindset and experience with Agile / SCRUM Methodology
- Basic knowledge of Storage , Databases (SQL and noSQL)
- Good understanding of networking technologies, HAProxy, firewalling and security.
- Experience in Security vulnerability scans and remediation
- Experience in API security and credentials management
- Worked on Microservice configurations across dev/test/prod environments
- Ability to quickly adapt new languages and technologies
- A strong team player attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will learn to use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
Infrastructure Developers take a multifaceted approach to helping clients achieve technical excellence by approaching challenges from both a technical and operational perspective. As consummate ‘bringers of knowledge,’ they take extra care to ensure their team and client understand operational requirements and take a shared responsibility for designing and implementing infrastructure that delivers and runs software services. They also help customers adopt DevOps approaches, breaking away from rigid, more traditional ways of working and pivoting to a more customer-focused and agile approach.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will launch projects through hands-on implementation, evaluate and drive improvements to existing infrastructure;
- You will listen to a client’s needs and formulate a technical roadmap and impactful solution that will support their ambitious business goals;
- Help shape and build Thoughtworks’ cloud and infrastructure practice through collaboration with business development, marketing, and capabilities development teams;
- Ensure and build the controls and processes for continuous delivery of applications, considering all stages of the process and its automations;
- Monitor and ensure that technical expectations of deliverables are consistently met on projects;
- Act as a thought leader—at client sites and at Thoughtworks—on DevOps, cloud, and infrastructure engineering;
- Establish trusting and thoughtful partnerships with a client’s CIO, CTO, and relevant teams;
- Adjust and suggest innovative solutions to current constraints and business policies;
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You genuinely enjoy interacting with teammates from across the business and have a knack for communicating technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
- You love creating robust, scalable, flexible and relevant solutions that help transform businesses and industries
- You’re comfortable partnering directly with infrastructure technicians, support and network analysts, security analysts, system administrators and/or IT managers to design technical strategies while simultaneously collaborating with senior IT groups in an advisory capacity
- You can design and architect enterprise and/or web-scale hosting platforms and can seamlessly administer application servers, web servers, and databases
- You have a deep understanding of cloud and virtualization platforms, infrastructure automation, and application hosting technologies
- You understand DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure as Code to your work and lead infrastructure and operations with these approaches
- You have a history working with server virtualization, IaaS and PaaS cloud, Infrastructure provisioning, and configuration management tools
- You can write scripts using at least one scripting language and are comfortable with building Linux and/or Windows servers systems
- Experience with continuous integration tools with different tech stacks, web or mobile
- You’ve previously worked with monitoring systems for stress and performance testing with Observability Pattern: Distributed Tracing/ OpenTracing, Log Aggregation, Audit Logging, Exception Tracking, Health Check API, Application MetricS, Self-Healing/Multi-Cloud
- Bonus points if you have experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
Who We Are as a Company:
GoKwik was founded in 2020 with one simple mission, to democratize the shopping experience and increase the GMV realization for e-commerce businesses. The company is backed by Sequoia Capital India, Matrix Partners India, RTP Global, and marquee angels.
GoKwik is an e-commerce enablement company focussed predominantly on solving crucial e-commerce issues like boosting conversion rates across the e-commerce funnel and reducing RTO for our partners. It leverages AI/ML technologies to solve hard-hitting problems like RTO to increase CoD conversion rates. GoKwik's 1-click Kwik checkout improves checkout conversion rates ensuring higher GMV realization and reduced marketing CAC.
What we do is very unique with zero immediate competition in India today and therefore, building a team of Real Rockstars in their field to fuel this profit making start-up, which is growing at a rapid pace
GoKwik is looking for a Lead Engineer to join our DevOps team which ensures that all our user-facing services and production systems keep running smoothly. You will also be closely working with the Product teams to improve the complete lifecycle of services, right from the inception and design, deployment, operation, and optimization.
We are an engineering focussed team so we keep investing in improving our tools, tests, processes, and technology. We consider our people to be our biggest asset and we strive to build a culture where everyone is continuously learning and growing.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Work with various Engineering Teams and help them in implementing solutions for Performance, Scalability, and Security
- Design and develop secure architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems.
- Working on automation of Infrastructure deployments and CI/CD pipelines
- Write playbooks to automate deployments and scaling of the environment.
- Creating and aggregating API calls for Microservice based application
- Monitoring Infrastructure, container based applications and work with APM based tools
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Possess a good understanding of the offerings within any cloud service providers (AWS and GCP).
- Proficient in DevOps CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins, git and Container Based application
- Hands on Experience at writing and deploying Terraform Code/Shell script/CLI.
- Experience working on container based services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong knowledge of the DevOps concepts and Agile methodology
Some Important Traits – We look out for a Person in this role
- Independent, resourceful, analytical, and able to solve problems effectively
- Ability to be flexible, agile, and thrive in chaos
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Our Core Value Cultures:
- Merchant 1st
We’re A Remote 1st Company
Our Organization was established right in middle of the pandemic, hence we don’t have location barriers across our team, In Fact more then 90% of our Employees “Work from Anywhere” - Which helps in being more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting – At the same time, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We’ll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, Come join us!
Required qualifications and must have skills
5+ years of experience managing a team of 5+ infrastructure software engineers
5+ years of experience in building and scaling technical infrastructure
5+ years of experience in delivering software
Experience leading by influence in multi-team, cross-functional projects
Demonstrated experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management and managing engineers
Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
Experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
Nice to have Skills
Experience with Hadoop, Hive and Presto
Application/infrastructure benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with modern CI/CD practices
Familiarity with reliability best practices
You will work on:
You will be working on some of our clients massive scale Infrastructure and DevOps requirements - designing for microservices and large scale data analytics. You will be working on enterprise scale problems - but will be part of our agile team that delivers like a startup. You will have opportunity to be part of team that's building and managing large private cloud.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Work on cloud marketplace enablements for some of our clients products
- Write Kubernetes Operators to automate custom PaaS solutions
- Participate in cloud projects to implement new technology solutions, Proof of concepts to improve cloud technology offerings.
- Work with developers to deploy to private or public cloud/on-premise services, debug and resolve issues.
- On call responsibilities to respond to emergency situations and scheduled maintenance.
- Contribute to and maintain documentation for systems, processes, procedures and infrastructure configuration
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience with administering of and debugging on Linux based systems with programming skills in Scripting, Golang, Python among others
- Expertise in Git repositories specifically on GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Gerrit
- Comfortable with DevOps for Big Data databases like Terradata, Netezza, Hadoop based ecosystems, BigQuery, RedShift among others
- Comfortable in interfacing with SQL and No-SQL databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
Great if you know (Skills):
- Understanding various build and CI/CD systems – Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Spinnaker or Cloud based build systems
- Exposure to deploying and automating on any public cloud – GCP, Azure or AWS
- Private cloud experience – VMWare or OpenStack
- Big DataOps experience – managing infrastructure and processes for Apache Airflow, Beam, Hadoop clusters
- Containerized applications – Docker based image builds and maintainenace.
- Kubernetes applications – deploy and develop operators, helm charts, manifests among other artifacts.
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are DevOps focused organization helping our clients focus on their core product activities by handling all aspects of their infrastructure, integration and delivery.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
The expectation is to set up complete automation of CI/CD pipeline & monitoring and ensure high availability of the pipeline. The automated deployment environment can be on-prem or cloud (virtual instances, containerized and serverless). Complete test automation and ensure Security of Application as well as Infrastructure.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Configure Jenkins with load distribution between master/slave Setting up the CI pipeline with Jenkins and Cloud(AWS or Azure) Code Build Static test (Quality & Security) Setting up Dynamic Test configuration with selenium and other tools Setting up Application and Infrastructure scanning for security. Post-deployment security plan including PEN test. Usage of RASP tool. Configure and ensure HA of the pipeline and monitoring Setting up composition analysis in the pipeline Setting up the SCM and Artifacts repository and management for branching, merging and archiving Must work in Agile environment using ALM tool like Jira DESIRED SKILLS
Extensive hands-on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technology experience of .Net, Node, Java and C++ based projects(Web, mobile and Standalone). Experience configuring and managing
- ALM tools like Jira, TFS, etc.
- SCM such as GitHub, GitLab, CodeCommit
- Automation tools such as Terraform, CHEF, or Ansible
- Package repo configuration(Artifactory / Nexus), Package managers like Nuget & Chocholatey
- Database Configuration (sql & nosql), Web/Proxy Setup(IIS, Nginx, Varnish, Apache).
Deep knowledge of multiple monitoring tools and how to mine them for advanced data Prior work with Helm, Postgres, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, microservices, message queues and related technologies Test Automation with Selenium / CuCumber; Setting up of test Simulators. AWS Certified Architect and/or Developer; Associate considered, Professional preferred Proficient in: Bash, Powershell, Groovy, YAML, Python, NodeJS, Web concepts such as REST APIs and Aware of MVC and SPA application design. TTD experience and quality control with Sonarqube or Checkmarx, Tics Tiobe and Coverity Thorough with Linux(Ubuntu, Debian CentOS), Docker(File/compose/volume), Kubernetes cluster setup Expert in Workflow tools: Jenkins(declarative, plugins)/TeamCity and Build Servers configuration Experience with AWS CloudFormation / CDK and delivery automation Ensure end-to-end deployments succeed and resources come up in an automated fashion Good to have ServiceNow configuration experience for collaboration
What you will get:
- To be a part of the Core-Team 💪
- A Chunk of ESOPs 🚀
- Creating High Impact by Solving a Problem at Large (No one in the World has a similar product) 💥
- High Growth Work Environment ⚙️
What we are looking for:
- An 'Exceptional Executioner' -> Leader -> Create an Impact & Value 💰
- Ability to take Ownership of your work
- Past experience in leading a team
As DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team building the stage for our Software Engineers to work on, helping to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backed cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups and representing Box8 at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening.
- Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- 1+ Years Of Industry Experience Scale existing back end systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Experience with Docker, rkt or similar container engine.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Ansible or Chef Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in working on linux based servers.
- Managing large scale production grade infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like ruby, python or bash.
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch.
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of docker containers and its usage.
- Using Infra/App Monitoring tools like, CloudWatch/Newrelic/Sensu.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails based applications and its deployment methodologies.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/ECS/Mesos.
- Extra Points For Experience With Front-end development NewRelic GCP Kafka, Elasticsearch.
● Responsible for development, and implementation of Cloud solutions.
● Responsible for achieving automation & orchestration of tools(Puppet/Chef)
● Monitoring the product's security & health(Datadog/Newrelic)
● Managing and Maintaining databases(Mongo & Postgres)
● Automating Infrastructure using AWS services like CloudFormation
● Provide evidences in Infrastructure Security Audits
● Migrating to Container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes)
● Should have knowledge on serverless concepts (AWS Lambda)
● Should be able to work with AWS services like EC2, S3, Cloud-formation, EKS, IAM, RDS, ..etc
What you bring:
● Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions.
● Team collaboration and flexibility at work.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills that will help in presenting complex ideas
in an accessible and engaging way.
● Ability to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card