- As a DevOps Engineer, you need to have strong experience in CI/CD pipelines.
- Setup development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments (Mobile, Web API’s & AIML)
Required skills & experience:
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer and strong working knowledge in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD using Git, BitBucket, CodeCommit, Jira, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Strong knowledge in Linux-based infrastructures and AWS/Azure/GCP environment
- Working knowledge on AWS (IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda, etc)
- Experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- Experience on Android source(AOSP) clone, build, and automation ecosystems
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Shell, Groovy, Bash, etc
- Familiar with Android ROM development and build process
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
Streamlyn is the regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers Publishers to grow their business and monetize their content in a sophisticated way. Streamlyn reaches over 60 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across Asia.
At Streamlyn, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d love to speak with you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and convey this to developers
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Test and examine code written by others and analyze results
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identify technical problems and develop software updates and ‘fixes’
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Plan out projects and involvement in project management decisions
- Select and deploy appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Experience of 2 to 3 years in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Java, Ruby, python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Strong in GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
- Out of box thinking, willingness to learn from failures and bring innovation to the center stage.
- Creative confidence
- Collaborative mindset and great teamwork skills
- Skilled at receiving feedback, as well as providing it
- Entrepreneurial & adaptable; great learning skills
- Transparent & communicative, patient
- Curious, research-minded, data-informed
Job Title: Cloud Engineer - Azure DevOps
Job Location: Mumbai (Andheri East)
About the company:
MIRACLE HUB CLIENT, is a predictive analytics and artificial intelligence company headquartered in Boston, US with offices across the globe. We build prediction models and algorithms to solve high priority business problems. Working across multiple industries, we have designed and developed breakthrough analytic products and decision-making tools by leveraging predictive analytics, AI, machine learning, and deep domain expertise
- Azure Architecture
- DevOps Expert
- Infrastructure as a code
- Automate CICD pipelines
- Security and Risk Compliance
- Validate Tech Design
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process and Azure based architecture
- Develop and organize automated cloud systems
- Work with other teams in continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline in delivering solutions
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- IMMEDIATE JOINING (A notice period of 1 month is also acceptable)
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Charismatic, competitive and enthusiastic personality with negotiation skills
Compensation: 12-15 LPA with minimum 5 years of experience. ( OR AS PER LAST DRAWN )
At CureSkin, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d love to speak with you.
Objectives of this Role
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
- Google Compute Engine and Google Kubernetes.
- Experience in using Docker, docker-compose, and docker stack.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of terminal commands.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Min 1 year Experience in GCP.
Please connect me on Linkedin or share your Resume on shrashti jain
• 8+ years of overall experience and relevant of at least 4+ years. (Devops experience has be more when compared to the overall experience)
• Experience with Kubernetes and other container management solutions
• Should have hands on and good understanding on DevOps tools and automation framework
• Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps techniques building continuous integration solutions using Jenkins, Docker, Git, Maven
• Experience with n-tier web application development and experience in J2EE / .Net based frameworks
• Look for ways to improve: Security, Reliability, Diagnostics, and costs
• Knowledge of security, networking, DNS, firewalls, WAF etc
• Familiarity with Helm, Terraform for provisioning GKE,Bash/shell scripting
• Must be proficient in one or more scripting languages: Unix Shell, Perl, Python
• Knowledge and experience with Linux OS
• Should have working experience with monitoring tools like DataDog, Elk, and/or SPLUNK, or any other monitoring tools/processes
• Experience working in Agile environments
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong Automation and Problem-solving skills and ability
• Experience of implementing and supporting AWS based instances and services (e.g. EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, IAM, Route53, Cloudfront, Elasticache).
•Very strong hands with Automation tools such Terraform
• Good experience with provisioning tools such as Ansible, Chef
• Experience with CI CD tools such as Jenkins.
•Experience managing production.
• Good understanding of security in IT and the cloud
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP
• Good Experience with Linux, networking and generic system operations tools
• Experience with Clojure and/or the JVM
• Understanding of security concepts
• Familiarity with blockchain technology, in particular Tendermint
· Strong knowledge on Windows and Linux
· Experience working in Version Control Systems like git
· Hands-on experience in tools Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, ELK.
· Basic understanding of SQL commands
· Experience working on Azure Cloud DevOps
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Strong hands-on knowledge of setting up production, staging, and dev environments on AWS/GCP/Azure
- Strong hands-on knowledge of technologies like Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of continuous testing environments such as Travis-CI, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with a strong background in DevOps and handling traffic & infrastructure at scale.
Work closely with product engineers to implement scalable and highly reliable systems.
Scale existing backend systems to handle ever-increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for - Continuous Integration/Delivery/
Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backend cluster, ML projects in the organization.
Monitor and track performance and reliability of our services and software to meet promised SLA
2+ years of experience working on distributed systems and shipping high-quality product features on schedule
Intimate knowledge of the whole web stack (Front end, APIs, database, networks etc.)
Ability to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services and stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends
Experience with container based deployment, microservices, in-memory caches, relational databases, key-value stores
Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch)
Job Description :
- The engineer should be highly motivated, able to work independently, work and guide other engineers within and outside the team.
- The engineer should possess varied software skills in Shell scripting, Linux, Oracle database, WebLogic, GIT, ANT, Hudson, Jenkins, Docker and Maven
- Work is super fun, non-routine, and, challenging, involving the application of advanced skills in area of specialization.
Key responsibilities :
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for Hudson monitoring, installing Cloud Software, Infra and cloud application usage monitoring.
Required Knowledge :
- Source Configuration management, Docker, Puppet, Ansible, Application and Server Monitoring, AWS, Database Administration, Kubernetes, Log monitoring, CI/CD, Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management, Improve infrastructure development, Scripting language.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience : Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science
Open for 24- 7 shifts