Classplus is India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up, enabling 1 Lac+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. Starting in 2018, we have grown more than 10x in the last year, into India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we secured a “Series-D” funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher🚀. Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
What will you do?
· Define the overall process, which includes building a team for DevOps activities and ensuring that infrastructure changes are reviewed from an architecture and security perspective
· Create standardized tooling and templates for development teams to create CI/CD pipelines
· Ensure infrastructure is created and maintained using terraform
· Work with various stakeholders to design and implement infrastructure changes to support new feature sets in various product lines.
· Maintain transparency and clear visibility of costs associated with various product verticals, environments and work with stakeholders to plan for optimization and implementation
· Spearhead continuous experimenting and innovating initiatives to optimize the infrastructure in terms of uptime, availability, latency and costs
You should apply, if you
2. Are a Mr. Perfectionist: You have a strong bias for automation and taking the time to think about the right way to solve a problem versus quick fixes or band-aids.
3. Bring your A-Game: Have hands-on experience and ability to design/implement infrastructure with GCP services like Compute, Database, Storage, Load Balancers, API Gateway, Service Mesh, Firewalls, Message Brokers, Monitoring, Logging and experience in setting up backups, patching and DR planning
4. Are up with the times: Have expertise in one or more cloud platforms (Amazon WebServices or Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure), and have experience in creating and managing infrastructure completely through Terraform kind of tool
5. Have it all on your fingertips: Have experience building CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Docker for applications majorly running on Kubernetes. Hands-on experience in managing and troubleshooting applications running on K8s
6. Have nailed the data storage game: Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL,Mongo, BigQuery, Cassandra…)
7. Bring that extra zing: Have the ability to program/script is and strong fundamentals in Linux and Networking.
8. Know your toys: Have a good understanding of Microservices architecture, Big Data technologies and experience with highly available distributed systems, scaling data store technologies, and creating multi-tenant and self hosted environments, that’s a plus
Being Part of the Clan
At Classplus, you’re not an “employee” but a part of our “Clan”. So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you’re crushing it workwise😎. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you’ve been looking for!
It doesn’t matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don’t do Sirs and Ma’ams); you’ll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special place in our hearts for the Doers! ✊🏼❤️
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
e are looking for a DevOps Architect/Engineer with strong technical expertise and decent years of experience to join our IT firm. You will be responsible for facilitating the development process and operations across our organization. Besides, you should own excellent leadership skills to mentor and guide the team members.
To be successful in this job role, you should be able to streamline all DevOps practices. You should be able to review technical operations and automate the process using the right tools and techniques.
Your knowledge of the latest industry trends will prove beneficial in designing efficient practices. Moreover, you should be able to demonstrate excellent research skills and outstanding problem-solving abilities. If you possess the required skills, knowledge, and experience, then do write to us. We would be happy to meet you.
- Simplifying the development process and operations
- Analyzing any setbacks or shortcomings in the operations
- Developing appropriate DevOps channels
- Setting up a continuous build environment to boost software development
- Designing and delivering efficient and comprehensive best practices
- Reviewing and managing technical operations
- Analyzing and streamlining the existing DevOps practices
- Monitoring and guiding the development team
- Using the right tools and techniques to automate technical processes
- Handling all deployment processes
- Minimizing failures and troubleshooting any technical issues
- Implementing effective DevOps solutions
- Ensuring all systems are secure and scalable
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Previous work experience in the IT industry
- Complete knowledge of DevOps tools like Docker, Git, Puppet, and Jenkins
- Familiarity with the latest industry trends and best practices
- Basic understanding of cloud-based environments
- Know-how of software development, testing, and configuration methodologies
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to motivate team members
- Highly innovative individual
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Good communication skills
- Ability to drive the automation process
- Demonstrating multitasking skills
- Familiarity with deployment process and tools
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of any sensitive information
- Willingness to work in a competitive environment
We are looking for a passionate, high energy individual to help build and manage the infrastructure network that powers the Product Development Labs for F5 Inc. The F5 Infra Engineer plays a critical role to our Product Development team by providing valuable services and tools for the F5 Hyderabad Product Development Lab. The Infra team supports both production systems and customized/flexible testing environments used by Test and Product Development teams. As an Infra Engineer, you ’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and work with talented individuals. The ideal candidate will have experience in Private and Public Cloud – AWS-AZURE-GCP, OpenStack, storage, Backup, VMware, KVM, XEN, HYPER-V Hypervisor Server Administration, Networking and Automation in Data Center Operations environment at a global enterprise scale with Kubernetes, OpenShift Container Flatforms.
7- 9+ Years – Software Engineer III
Drive the design, Project Build, Infrastructure setup, monitoring, measurements, and improvements around the quality of services Provided, Network and Virtual Instances service from OpenStack, VMware VIO, Public and private cloud and DevOps environments.
Work closely with the customers and understand the requirements and get it done on timelines.
Work closely with F5 architects and vendors to understand emerging technologies and F5 Product Roadmap and how they would benefit the Infra team and its users.
Work closely with the Team and complete the deliverables on-time
Consult with testers, application, and service owners to design scalable, supportable network infrastructure to meet usage requirements.
Assume ownership for large/complex systems projects; mentor Lab Network Engineers in the best practices for ongoing maintenance and scaling of large/complex systems.
Drive automation efforts for the configuration and maintainability of the public/private Cloud.
Lead product selection for replacement or new technologies
Address user tickets in a timely manner for the covered services
Responsible for deploying, managing, and supporting production and pre-production environments for our core systems and services.
Migration and consolidations of infrastructure
Design and implement major service and infrastructure components.
Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance existing service or new service directions.
Evaluate performance of services and infrastructure; tune, re-evaluate the design and implementation of current source code and system configuration.
Create and maintain scripts and tools to automate the configuration, usability and troubleshooting of the supported applications and services.
Ability to take ownership on activities and new initiatives.
Infra Global Support from India towards product Development teams.
On-call support on a rotational basis for a global turn-around time-zones
Vendor Management for all latest hardware and software evaluations keep the system up-to-date.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Have an in-depth multi-disciplined knowledge of Storage, Compute, Network, DevOps technologies and latest cutting-edge technologies.
Multi-cloud - AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, DevOps Operations
IaaS- Infrastructure as a service, Metal as service, Platform service
Storage – Dell EMC, NetApp, Hitachi, Qumulo and Other storage technologies
Hypervisors – (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Xen and AHV)
DevOps – Kubernetes, OpenShift, docker, other container and orchestration flatforms
Automation – Scripting experience python/shell/golan , Full Stack development and Application Deployment
Tools - Jenkins, splunk, kibana, Terraform, Bitbucket, Git, CI/CD configuration.
Datacenter Operations – Racking, stacking, cable matrix, Solution Design and Solutions Architect
Networking Skills – Cisco/Arista Switches, Routers, Experience on Cable matrix design and pathing (Fiber/copper)
Experience in SAN/NAS storage – (EMC/Qumulo/NetApp & others)
Experience with Red Hat Ceph storage.
A working knowledge of Linux, Windows, and Hypervisor Operating Systems and virtual machine technologies
SME - subject matter expert for all cutting-edge technologies
Data center architect professional & Storage Expert level Certified professional experience .
A solid understanding of high availability systems, redundant networking and multipathing solutions
Proven problem resolution related to network infrastructure, judgment, negotiating and decision-making skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills.
A Working experience in Object – Block – File storage Technologies
Experience in Backup Technologies and backup administration.
Dell/HP/Cisco UCS server’s administration is an additional advantage.
Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies.
A very very story experience and exposure towards open-source flatforms.
A working experience on monitoring tools Zabbix, nagios , Datadog etc ..
A working experience on and BareMetal services and OS administration.
A working experience on the cloud like AWS- ipsec, Azure - express route, GCP – Vpn tunnel etc.
A working experience in working using software define network like (VMware NSX, SDN, Openvswitch etc ..)
A working experience with systems engineering and Linux /Unix administration
A working experience with Database administration experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL
A working experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
A working experience with DevOps Operations Kubernetes, container, Docker, and git repositories
Experience in Build system process and Code-inspect and delivery methodologies.
Knowledge on creating Operational Dashboards and execution lane.
Experience and knowledge on DNS, DHCP, LDAP, AD, Domain-controller services and PXE Services
SRE experience in responsible for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning.
Vendor support – OEM upgrades, coordinating technical support and troubleshooting experience.
Experience in handling On-call Support and hierarchy process.
Knowledge on scale-out and scale-in architecture.
Working experience in ITSM / process Management tools like ServiceNow, Jira, Jira Align.
Knowledge on Agile and Scrum principles
Working experience with ServiceNow
Knowledge sharing, transition experience and self-learning Behavioral.
Exp:8 to 10 years notice periods 0 to 20 days
Job Description :
- Provision Gcp Resources Based On The Architecture Design And Features Aligned With Business Objectives
- Monitor Resource Availability, Usage Metrics And Provide Guidelines For Cost And Performance Optimization
- Assist It/Business Users Resolving Gcp Service Related Issues
- Provide Guidelines For Cluster Automation And Migration Approaches And Techniques Including Ingest, Store, Process, Analyse And Explore/Visualise Data.
- Provision Gcp Resources For Data Engineering And Data Science Projects.
- Assistance With Automated Data Ingestion, Data Migration And Transformation(Good To Have)
- Assistance With Deployment And Troubleshooting Applications In Kubernetes.
- Establish Connections And Credibility In How To Address The Business Needs Via Design And Operate Cloud-Based Data Solutions
Key Responsibilities / Tasks :
- Building complex CI/CD pipelines for cloud native PaaS services such as Databases, Messaging, Storage, Compute in Google Cloud Platform
- Building deployment pipeline with Github CI (Actions)
- Building terraform codes to deploy infrastructure as a code
- Working with deployment and troubleshooting of Docker, GKE, Openshift, and Cloud Run
- Working with Cloud Build, Cloud Composer, and Dataflow
- Configuring software to be monitored by Appdynamics
- Configuring stackdriver logging and monitoring in GCP
- Work with splunk, Kibana, Prometheus and grafana to setup dashboard
Your skills, experience, and qualification :
- Total experience of 5+ Years, in as Devops. Should have at least 4 year of experience in Google could and Github CI.
- Should have strong experience in Microservices/API.
- Should have strong experience in Devops tools like Gitbun CI, teamcity, Jenkins and Helm.
- Should know Application deployment and testing strategies in Google cloud platform.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Excellent understanding of Java
- Knowledge on Kafka, ZooKeeper, Hazelcast, Pub/Sub is nice to have.
- Understanding of cloud networking, security such as software defined networking/firewalls, virtual networks and load balancers.
- Understanding of cloud identity and access
- Understanding of the compute runtime and the differences between native compute, virtual and containers
- Configuration and managing databases such as Oracle, Cloud SQL, and Cloud Spanner.
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies
- Awareness of critical concepts of Agile principles
- Certification in Google professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is desirable.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Understand and promote Agile values: FROCC (Focus, Respect, Openness, Commitment, Courage)
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organized teams
- Professional knowledge of English
- Differentiators : knowledge/experience about
Candidate must have a minimum of 8+ years of IT experience
IST time zone.
candidates should have hands-on experience in
DevOps (GitLab, Artifactory, SonarQube, AquaSec, Terraform & Docker / K8")
Thanks & Regards,
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
Focussed on delivering scalable performant database platforms that underpin our customer data services in a dynamic and fast-moving agile engineering environment.
· Experience with different types of enterprise application databases (PostgreSQL a must)
· Familiar with developing in a Cloud environment (AWS RDS, DMS & DevOps highly desirable).
· Proficient in using SQL to interrogate, analyze and report on customer data and interactions on live systems and in testing environments.
· Proficient in using PostgreSQL PL/pgSQL
· Experienced in delivering deployments and infrastructure as code with automation tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
· Comfortable using code hosting platforms for version control and collaboration. (git, github, etc)
· Exposed to and have an opportunity to master automation and learn to use technologies and tools like Oracle, PostgreSQL, AWS, Terraform, GitHub, Nexus, Jenkins, Packer, Bash Scripting, Python, Groovy, and Ansible
· Comfortable leading complex investigations into service failures and data abnormalities that touch your applications.
· Experience with Batch and ETL methodologies.
· Confident in making technical decisions and acting on them (within reason) when under pressure.
· Calm dealing with stakeholders and easily be able to translate complex technical scenarios to non-technical individuals.
· Managing incidents, problems, and change in line with best practice
· Expected to lead and inspire others in your team and department, drive engineering best practice and compliance, strategic direction, and encourage collaboration and transparency.
About RaRa Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Datadriven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- Build and maintain CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Designing and managing highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant infrastructure & networking that forms the backbone of distributed systems at RaRa Delivery.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Operate to strengthen teams across their product with their knowledge base
- Contribute to improving team relatedness, and help build a culture of camaraderie.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
- Excellent bash, and scripting fundamentals and hands-on with scripting in programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Good understanding of distributed system fundamentals and ability to troubleshoot issues in a larger distributed infrastructure
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing, and load balancing
- Basic understanding of cluster orchestrators and schedulers (Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment, container technologies. e.g. Docker, Infrastructure As Code such as Terraform, K8s administration at large scale.
- Have worked on production distributed systems and have an understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful services, CI/CD.
What will you do?
- Setup, manage Applications with automation, DevOps, and CI/CD tools.
- Deploy, Maintain and Monitor Infrastructure and Services.
- Automate code and Infra Deployments.
- Tune, optimize and keep systems up to date.
- Design and implement deployment strategies.
- Setup infrastructure in cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM cloud, Digital Ocean etc as per requirement.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed
• 5 - 8 Years of experience in building scalable, secure and compliant systems.
• More than 2 years of experience in working with GCP deployment for millions of daily visitors
• 5+ years hosting experience in a large heavy-traffic environment
• 5+ years production application support experience in a high uptime environment
• Software development and monitoring knowledge with Automated builds
o Cloud: AWS or Google Cloud
o Source Control: Gitlab or Bitbucket or Github
o Container Concepts: Docker, Microservices
o Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Bamboos
o Infrastructure Automation: Puppet, Chef or Ansible
o Deployment Automation: Jenkins, VSTS or Octopus Deploy
o Orchestration: Kubernets, Mesos, Swarm
o Automation: Node JS or Python
o Linux environment network administration, DNS, firewall and security management
• Ability to be adapt to the startup culture, handle multiple competing priorities, meet
deadlines and troubleshoot problems.
Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance.
• Familiar with Virtualization, Containers - Kubernetes, Core Networking, Cloud Native
Development, Platform as a Service – Cloud Foundry, Infrastructure as a Service, Distributed
• Implementing tools and processes for deployment, monitoring, alerting, automation, scalability,
and ensuring maximum availability of server infrastructure
• Should be able to manage distributed big data systems such as hadoop, storm, mongoDB,
elastic search and cassandra etc.,
• Troubleshooting multiple deployment servers, Software installation, Managing licensing etc,.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and
• Monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network
access and use.
• Design, configure and test computer hardware, networking software, and operating system
• Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or
software requirements related to such changes.