About Adobe Systems
Managing cloud-based serverless infrastructure on AWS, GCP(firebase) with IaC
(Terraform, CloudFormation etc.,)
Deploying and maintaining products, services, and network components with a focus
on security, reliability, and zero downtime
Automating and streamlining existing processes to aid the development team
Working with the development team to create ephemeral environments, simplifying
the development lifecycle
Driving forward our blockchain infrastructure by creating and managing validators for
a wide variety of new and existing blockchains
1-3+ years in a SRE / DevOps / DevSecOps or Infrastructure Engineering role
Strong working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) or GCP or similar cloud
Experience working with declarative Infrastructure-as-Code frameworks(Terraform,
Experience with containerization technologies and tools (Docker, Kubernetes), CI/CD
pipelines and Linux/Unix administration
Bonus points - if you know more about crypto, staking, defi, proof-of-stake,
Competitive CTC on par with market along with ESOPs/Tokens
- Develop backend services in Go Language
- Write code to handle the scale of thousands of requests per second
- Following best practices of XP/Agile like TDD, SOLID principles, pair programming, etc.
- Deal with cloud-native services and Debug issues on a live setup
- 3 to 8 years Development and delivery experience with Go
- Good knowledge of RESTful API web services and good experience with API Frameworks
- Familiarity with code versioning tools(Git)
- Experience writing scalable solutions and having knowledge on big data tools like Kafka
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Great Object-Oriented and functional programming skills, including strong design pattern knowledge.
- Familiarity with different databases, like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Neo4j, etc
- Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Effectively work and collaborate with teams across different time zones.
- Experience with Microservices, Microservice Principles (Service discovery, API gateways etc) knowledge is a bonus.
- Familiarity with at least one cloud service (Heroku/AWS/GCP/Azure) will be good to have.
- Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth).
Job Description : Cloud Engineer
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span from startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are looking for an experienced cloud engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
To be successful as a cloud engineer, you should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our clients and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies. A top-notch cloud engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
As Cloud Engineer - primary responsibilities are to configure AWS Cloud Management and to monitor carefully and manage its services. These are the most critical responsibilities and need to be engaged with high priority and perfection.
- To configure the AWS cloud management service and use tools to monitor and manage their services carefully
- Managing full AWS Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation, and Security.
- Working with customers, solution architects and product teams to drive migrations.
- Assisting with the execution of migration discovery workshops with the largest enterprise customers.
- Maintain Data Integrity, Data Recovery and access control while you use the AWS application platform
- 2 or more years of a mix of devOps and cloud management experience.
- Strong knowledge of AWS services and migrations.
- Demonstrable passion in devOps and computer networks.
- Focus on continuous knowledge seeking and improvement.
- Ability to think critically, analyze and break down problems into manageable components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Experience with AWS cloud migration.
- AWS certifications in solution architect or devOps.
- Experience with managing CI/CD and deployment of services to the cloud.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration solutions, e.g. Docker and Kubernetes.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior DevOps Engineer you have a passion for automation, security and building reliable expandable systems. You develop scripts and tools to automate deployment tasks and monitoring critical aspects of the operation, resolve engineering problems and incidents. You’ll collaborate with architects and developers to help create platforms for the future.
What you tell your friends you do
“I help manage 100s of servers worldwide to keep millions of players happy”
What you will really be doing
- Find ways to automate tasks and monitoring systems to continuously improve our systems.
- Develop scripts and tools to make our infrastructure resilient and efficient.
- Understand our applications and services and keep them running smoothly
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 1 years of experience on a dev ops engineering role
- Deep experience with Linux and Unix systems
- Networking basics knowledge (named, nginx, etc)
- Some coding experience (Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with common automation tools (Ex. Chef, Terraform, etc)
- AWS experience is a plus
- A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
- Interest in mobile games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
● 4-8 years experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Operations domains
● Experience with Linux systems and/OR Windows servers
● Specialize in one or two cloud deployment platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure ● Hands on
experience with AWS services (EKS, ECS, EC2, VPC, RDS, Lambda, GKE, Compute Engine)
● Good understanding of Apache Web Server, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB, Nagios
● Logging and Monitoring tools (ELK, Stackdriver, CloudWatch)
● DevOps Technologies
● Knowledge on Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet,
● Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker,
The role requires you to design development pipelines from the ground up, Creation of Docker Files, design and operate highly available systems in AWS Cloud environments. Also involves Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
Key responsibility area
- Ensure reliable operation of CI/CD pipelines
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
- Creation of Bash/Python scripts for automation
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors.Requirement
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Hands-on experience with CI tooling preferably with Jenkins.
- Proficient in deployment using Ansible.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloudformation etc.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, Groovy.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
Linux, CI/CD(Jenkin), AWS, Scripting(Bash,shell Python, Go), Ngnix, Docker.
Good to have
Configuration Management(Ansible or similar tool), Logging tool( ELK or similar), Monitoring tool(Ngios or similar), IaC(Terraform, cloudformation).
- Responsible to deliver technical tasks assigned to self in JIRA (Development or L3 support or ticket investigation)
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- DevOPS based automation, application integration
- Hands on experience with design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions
- At least 4 years' experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated development and management using Docker /Ansible/Terraform/Kubernetes/Jenkins.
- Expertise with at least one scripting language (Shell/Python/Ansible for automation).
- Very good understanding of enterprise CICD ecosystem and processes.
- Stays up-to-date on related emerging tools & technologies.
- Engineer/developer mindset with Customer / delivery focus
This person MUST have:
- Min of 3-5 prior experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Expertise in CI/CD pipeline maintenance and enhancement specifically Jenkins based pipelines.
- Working experience with engineering tools like git, git work flow, bitbucket, JIRA etc
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with CloudFormation/Terraform
- Experience managing AWS infrastructure
- Hands on experience of Linux administration.
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes/Docker orchestration
- Works closely with engineering team for day to day activities
- Manges existing infrastructure/Pipelines/Engineering tools (On Prem or AWS) for engineering team (Build servers/Jenkin nodes etc.)
- Works with engineering team for new config required for infra like replicating the setups, adding new resources etc.
- Works closely with engineering team for improving existing pipelines for build .
- Troubleshoots problems across infrastructure/services
- Min 5-7 year experience
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week (11 AM to 7 PM).
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Understanding of any scripting programming language.
Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL
Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services (AWS)
Implementing automation tools(Ansible, Jenkins) for deployment and provisioning IT infrastructure
Excellent troubleshooting of cloud systems.
Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps principles.
1. Developing a video player website where students can learn various courses, view e-books, solve tests, etc.
2. Building the product to reach higher scalability
3. Developing software to integrate with internal back-end systems
4. Working on AWS cloud platform
5. Working on Amazon Ec2, Amazon S3 bucket, and Git
6. Working on the implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines using Jenkins (mandatory)
7. Monitoring, troubleshooting, and diagnosing infrastructure systems (excellent knowledge required for the same)
8. Building tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
9. Should have experience in MERN Stack too.