Should be open to embracing new technologies, keeping up with emerging tech.
Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Willing to be part of a high-performance team, build mature products.
Should be able to take ownership and work under minimal supervision.
Strong Linux System Administration background (with minimum 2 years experience), responsible for handling/defining the organization infrastructure(Hybrid).
Working knowledge of MySQL databases, Nginx, and Haproxy Load Balancer.
Experience in CI/CD pipelines, Configuration Management (Ansible/Saltstack) & Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP)
Hands-on experience in GitHub, Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, and Open Sources tools.
Strong Shell & Python scripting would be a plus.
- 2+ years work experience in a DevOps or similar role
- Knowledge of OO programming and concepts (Java, C++, C#, Python)
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g., scripting via Bash, Python, etc)
- Fluency in one or more scripting languages such as Python or Ruby.
- Familiarity with Microservice-based architectures
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Linux, networking, server, and cloud architectures.
- Experience with CI/CD tools Azure DevOps, AWS cloud formation, Lamda functions, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or another cloud PaaS provider.
- Solid understanding of configuration, deployment, management, and maintenance of large cloud-hosted systems; including auto-scaling, monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery
- Proficiency with source control, continuous integration, and testing pipelines
- Effective communication skills
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture.
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Streamline the software development lifecycle by identifying pain points and productivity barriers and determining ways to resolve them.
- Analyze how customers are using the platform and help drive continuous improvement.
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Identification and prioritization of technical debt that risks instability or creates wasteful operational toil.
- Own daily operational goals with the team.
- Responsible for building, managing, and maintaining deployment pipelines and developing self-service tooling formanaging Git, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD & Pipelining etc in cloud infrastructure
- Responsible for building and managing DevOps agile tool chain with
- Responsible for working as an integrator between developer teams and various cloud infrastructures.
- Responsibilities include helping the development team with best practices, provisioning monitoring, troubleshooting, optimizing and tuning, automating and improving deployment and release processes.
- Responsible for maintaining application security with perioding tracking and upgrading package dependencies in coordination with respective developer teams .
- Responsible for packaging and containerization of deploy units and strategizing it in coordination with developer team
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure. Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Responsible for documentation of the process.
- Responsible for leading projects with end to end execution
Qualification: Bachelors of Engineering /MCA Preferably with AWS Cloud certification
Ideal Candidate -
- is experienced between 2-4 years with AWS certification and DevOps
- age less than 30 years, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- is interested in building a sustainable DevOps platform with maximum
- is interested in learning and being challenged on day to day basis.
- who can take ownership of the tasks and is willing to take the necessary
action to get it done.
- who can solve complex problems.
- who is honest with their quality of work and is comfortable with taking
ownership of their success and failure, Both
|• Deliver and support the deployment of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform automation for enterprises|
|• Design, create, and deliver content that will enable support automation solutions at scale|
|• Working experience(min 6 months) in Ansible, RESTful APIs,|
|• Experience implementing a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline|
|• Intermediate-level scripting skills or Python|
|• Very good analytical/problem solving skills,|
|• Working experience in any one virtualized platform (VMware/Red Hat/Microsoft)|
|• Infrastructure(server/storage/network) management experience(desirable)|
|• Relational Database concepts(desirable)|
|• Understanding of cloud concepts|
|• 3+ Years of Hands-on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform & DevOps Experience|
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Defining and documenting best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Providing guidance, thought leadership and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies
- Ensuring application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build and deploy AWS applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing, computationally intensive statistical modeling and advanced analytics
- Participating in all aspects of the software development life cycle for AWS solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
- Troubleshooting incidents, identifying root cause, fixing and documenting problems and implementing preventive measures
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology
- 2+ years of experience as architect, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
- Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytic
- Proven ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists and subject matter experts
- Self-motivation with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- AWS certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC
About the Company
- 💰 Early-stage, ed-tech, funded, growing, growing fast
- 🎯 Mission Driven: Make Indonesia competitive on a global scale
- 🥅 Build the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education
- 🥇 Students-First approach
- 🇮🇩 🇮🇳 Teams in India and Indonesia
- You primarily identify as a DevOps/Infrastructure engineer and are comfortable working with systems and cloud-native services on AWS
- You can design, implement, and maintain secure and scalable infrastructure delivering cloud-based services
- You have experience operating and maintaining production systems in a Linux based public cloud environment
- You are familiar with cloud-native concepts - Containers, Lambdas, Orchestration (ECS, Kubernetes)
- You’re in love with system metrics and strive to help deliver improvements to systems all the time
- You can think in terms of Infrastructure as Code to build tools for automating deployment, monitoring, and operations of the platform
- You can be on-call once every few weeks to provide application support, incident management, and troubleshooting
- You’re fairly comfortable with GIT, AWS CLI, python, docker CLI, in general, all things CLI. Oh! Bash scripting too!
- You have high integrity, and you are reliable
What you can expect from us 👌🏼
☮️ Mentorship, growth, great work culture
- Mentorship and continuous improvement are a part of the team’s DNA. We have a battle-tested robust growth framework. You will have people to look up to and people looking up to you
- We are a people-first, high-trust, high-autonomy team
- We live in the TDD, Pair Programming, First Principles world
🌏 Remote done right
- Distributed does not mean working in isolation, feeling alone, being buried in Zoom calls
- Our leadership team has been WFH for 10+ years now and we know how remote teams work. This will be a place to belong
- A good balance between deep focussed work and collaborative work ⚖️
🖥️ Friendly, humane interview process
- 30-minute alignment check and screening call
- A short take-home coding assignment, no more than 2-3 hours. Time is precious
- Pair programming interview. Collaborate, work together. No sitting behind a desk and judging
- In-depth engineering discussion around your skills and career so far
- System design and architecture interview for seniors
What we ask from you👇🏼
- Bring your software engineering — both individual brilliance and collaborative skills
- Bring your good nature — we're building a team that supports each other
- Be vested or interested in the company vision
We are seeking a passionate DevOps Engineer to help create the next big thing in data analysis and search solutions.
You will join our Cloud infrastructure team supporting our developers . As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be automating our environment setup and developing infrastructure as code to create a scalable, observable, fault-tolerant and secure environment. You’ll incorporate open source tools, automation, and Cloud Native solutions and will empower our developers with this knowledge.
We will pair you up with world-class talent in cloud and software engineering and provide a position and environment for continuous learning.
As DevOps Engineer Consultant you will be responsible for Continuous Integration, Continuous Development,
Continuous Delivery with a strong understanding of Business-Driven software integration and delivery approach, you will
be reporting into the Technical Lead.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Ideate and create CI and CD process and documentation for same.
• Ideate and create and Code Maintenance using Visual SVN/Jenkins.
• Design and implement new learning tools or knowledge
• Should be able to research, design Code Maintenance Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Integration Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Development Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Delivery Process from scratch.
• Should be worked on Install Shield for creating Instable.
• In-depth understanding of principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile,
SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
• Experienced in Windows, Linux environment. Good knowledge and understanding of database and application
servers’ administration in a global production environment.
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on Windows and Linux Server Deployment
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on application hosting on Windows IIS
• Experienced in Visual SVN, Gitlab CI and Jenkins for CI and for End-to-End automation for all build and CD.
Mostly with product developed using Dot net technology.
• Experienced in working with version control systems like GIT and used Source code management client tools like
Git Bash, GitHub, Git Lab.
• Experience in using MAVEN/ANT/Bamboo as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts.
• Knowledge of using Routed Protocols: FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Connect directly.
• Experienced in deploying Database Changes to Oracle, db2, MSSQL and MYSQL databases.
• Having work experience in support of multi-platform like Windows, UNIX, Linux, Ubuntu.
• Managed multiple environments for both production and non-production where primary objectives included
automation, build out, integration and cost control.
• Expertise in trouble shooting the problems generated while building, deploying and production support.
• Good understanding of creating and managing the various development and build platforms and deployment
• Excellent Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management, Change & Release Management and ITIL process
• Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing,
implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
• Good interaction with developers, managers, and team members to coordinate job tasks and strong
commitment to work.
• Documented daily meetings, build reports, release notes and many other day-to-day documentation and status
• Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive and analytic and leadership skills with teamwork work
efficiently in both independent and teamwork environments.
• Enjoy working on all types of planned and unplanned issues/tasks.
• Implementing gitlab CI, gitlab, docker, maven ect.
• Should have knowledge on docker container which can be utilised in deployment process..
• Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and
providing best solutions.
• Integrating various Version control tools, build tools, deployment methodologies (scripting) into Jenkins or (any
other tool), create an end to end orchestration build cycles.
• Troubleshoot build issues, performance and generating metrics on master's performance along with jobs usage.
• Design develop build and packaging tools for continuous integration build and reporting. Automate the build
and release cycles.
• Coordinate all build and release activities, ensure release processes is well documented, source control
repositories including branching and tagging.
• Maintain product release process, including generating and delivering release packages, generate various
metrics for tracking issues against releases and the means of tracking compatibility among products.
• Maintained and managed cloud & test environments and automation for QA, Product Management and Product
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech
to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering,
AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We
are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with
over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
1. Best practices are overrated
○ Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
2. Honesty and Transparency
○ We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
3. Client Partnership
○ Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
○ And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by
1. Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to
2. Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As
that’s what life's about.
3. Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and
forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
4. Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the
street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and
makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
5. Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
6. Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
7. Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
1. Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would
‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did
the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
2. Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on
vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations
across other geographies.
3. Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak,
people feel the need to listen.
4. Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can
attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
Your bucket of undertakings:
This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions
to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from
one public cloud to the other.
1. Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best
practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution
visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
2. Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs
3. Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build
hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
4. Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project
deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
5. Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met;
deliver quality results.
6. Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
7. Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
8. Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access
management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas.
● Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing
interest and credibility
● Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a
willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
● Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
● Highly organised and efficient.
● Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
1. Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you
otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's
degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from
12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some
manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
2. To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the
new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives
those fancy degrees!
3. 1 - 5 years of experience with at least 2 - 3 years of hands-on experience in Cloud
Computing (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise
4. Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
5. Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platf