DevOps Engineer, Plum & Empuls
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 100 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Role – Sr. Devops Engineer
Location - Bangalore
Experience 5+ Years
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in a Devops role.
- Good knowledge in cloud technologies such as AWS/Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes experience (Mandatory) and good knowledge in Docker.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Good knowledge in complex Debugging mechanisms (especially JVM) and Java programming experience (Mandatory)
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools(IaS) like Terraform and Cloud Formation.
- Proficiency in cloud-native technologies and architectures (Docker/ Kubernetes), Ci/CD pipelines.
- Expertise in Linux / Windows environment.
- Good Experience in Scripting languages like PowerShell / Bash/ Python.
- Proficiency in revision control and DevOps best practices like Git
We at LiftOff specialize in product creation, for our main forte lies in helping Entrepreneurs realize their dream. We have helped businesses and entrepreneurs launch more than 70 plus products.
Many on the team are serial entrepreneurs with a history of successful exits.
As a Devops Engineer, you will work directly with our founders and alongside our engineers on a variety of software projects covering various languages, frameworks, and application architectures.
*Work experience of at least 2 years with Kubernetes.
*Hands-on experience working with Kubernetes. Preferably on Azure Cloud.
*Well-versed with Kubectl
*Experience in using Azure Monitor, setting up analytics and reports for Azure containers and services.
*Monitoring and observability
*Setting Alerts and auto-scaling
Nice to have
*Scripting and automation
*Experience with Jenkins or any sort of CI/CD pipelines
*Past experience in setting up cloud infrastructure, configurations and database backups
*Experience with Azure App Service
*Experience of setting up web socket-based applications.
*Working knowledge of Azure APIM
We are a group of passionate people driven by core values. We strive to make every process transparent and have flexible work timings along with excellent startup culture and vibe.
As a MLOps Engineer in QuantumBlack you will:
Develop and deploy technology that enables data scientists and data engineers to build, productionize and deploy machine learning models following best practices. Work to set the standards for SWE and
DevOps practices within multi-disciplinary delivery teams
Choose and use the right cloud services, DevOps tooling and ML tooling for the team to be able to produce high-quality code that allows your team to release to production.
Build modern, scalable, and secure CI/CD pipelines to automate development and deployment
workflows used by data scientists (ML pipelines) and data engineers (Data pipelines)
Shape and support next generation technology that enables scaling ML products and platforms. Bring
expertise in cloud to enable ML use case development, including MLOps
Our Tech Stack-
We leverage AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Databricks, Docker, Kubernetes, Argo, Airflow, Kedro, Python,
Terraform, GitHub actions, MLFlow, Node.JS, React, Typescript amongst others in our projects
• Excellent hands-on expert knowledge of cloud platform infrastructure and administration
(Azure/AWS/GCP) with strong knowledge of cloud services integration, and cloud security
• Expertise setting up CI/CD processes, building and maintaining secure DevOps pipelines with at
least 2 major DevOps stacks (e.g., Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Argo)
• Experience with modern development methods and tooling: Containers (e.g., docker) and
container orchestration (K8s), CI/CD tools (e.g., Circle CI, Jenkins, GitHub actions, Azure
DevOps), version control (Git, GitHub, GitLab), orchestration/DAGs tools (e.g., Argo, Airflow,
• Hands-on coding skills Python 3 (e.g., API including automated testing frameworks and libraries
(e.g., pytest) and Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Terraform) and Kubernetes artifacts (e.g.,
deployments, operators, helm charts)
• Experience setting up at least one contemporary MLOps tooling (e.g., experiment tracking,
model governance, packaging, deployment, feature store)
• Practical knowledge delivering and maintaining production software such as APIs and cloud
• Knowledge of SQL (intermediate level or more preferred) and familiarity working with at least
one common RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle)
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software security policies and enhancements to security on existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in software development and DevOps, specifically managing AWS Infrastructure such as EC2s, RDS, Elastic cache, S3, IAM, cloud trail and other services provided by AWS.
- Experience Building a multi-region highly available auto-scaling infrastructure that optimises performance and cost. plan for future infrastructure as well as Maintain & optimise existing infrastructure.
- Conceptualise, architect and build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins.
- Conceptualise, architect and build a containerised infrastructure using Docker, Mesosphere or similar SaaS platforms.
- Conceptualise, architect and build a secured network utilising VPCs with inputs from the security team.
- Work with developers & QA to institute a policy of Continuous Integration with Automated testing Architect, build and manage dashboards to provide visibility into delivery, production application functional and performance status.
- Work with developers to institute systems, policies and workflows which allow for rollback of deployments Triage release of applications to production environment on a daily basis.
- Interface with developers and triage SQL queries that need to be executed in production environments.
- Assist the developers and on calls for other teams with post mortem, follow up and review of issues affecting production availability.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Ansible.
- Must have written playbook to automate provisioning of AWS infrastructure as well as automation of routine maintenance tasks.
- Must have had prior experience automating deployments to production and lower environments.
- Experience with APM tools like New Relic and log management tools.
- Our entire platform is hosted on AWS, comprising of web applications, webservices, RDS, Redis and Elastic Search clusters and several other AWS resources like EC2, S3, Cloud front, Route53 and SNS.
- Essential Functions System Architecture Process Design and Implementation
- Minimum of 2 years scripting experience in Ruby/Python (Preferable) and Shell Web Application Deployment Systems Continuous Integration tools (Ansible)Establishing and enforcing Network Security Policy (AWS VPC, Security Group) & ACLs.
- Establishing and enforcing systems monitoring tools and standards
- Establishing and enforcing Risk Assessment policies and standards
- Establishing and enforcing Escalation policies and standards
On premises to Azure Migration
Terraform CI CD pipeline
Budget – BG, Hyderabad, Remote , Hybrid –
Budget – up to 30 LPA
- Hands on experience with Ansible & Terraform.
- Scripting language, such as Python or Bash or PowerShell is required and willingness to learn and master others.
- Troubleshooting and resolving automation, build, and CI/CD related issues (in cloud environment like AWS or Azure).
- Experience with Kubernetes is mandate.
- To develop and maintain tooling and environments for test and production environments.
- Assist team members in the development and maintenance of tooling for integration testing, performance testing, security testing, as well as source control systems (that includes working in CI systems like Azure DevOps, Team City, and orchestration tools like Octopus).
- Good with Linux environment.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Responsive, reliable and results oriented with the ability to execute on aggressive plans
- A background in software development, with experience of working in an agile product software development environment
- An understanding of modern deployment tools (Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, etc.), workflow tools (Jira, Confluence) and practices (Agile (SCRUM), DevOps, etc.)
- Expert level experience with AWS tools, technologies and APIs associated with it - IAM, Cloud-Formation, Cloud Watch, AMIs, SNS, EC2, EBS, EFS, S3, RDS, VPC, ELB, IAM, Route 53, Security Groups, Lambda, VPC etc.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes (EKS preferred)
- Strong DevOps skills across CI/CD and configuration management using Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Docker.
- Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters using Terraform, Helm, Helm Charts
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage and work with teams and customers across the globe